Love (2 Viewers)

mack

Banned
HSC
Yeah, its more like:

"LOL, offenses only? Look at sig appropiate! Don't you not worth time! BoA bring me much happy time keKEKEKkekekekEKEKEKE!!!"

Collin

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Yeah, its more like:

"LOL, offenses only? Look at sig appropiate! Don't you not worth time! BoA bring me much happy time keKEKEKkekekekEKEKEKE!!!"
That's funny shit.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'll warmup the rectum cannon. What should we use today mack? May I suggest 25mm artillery poo.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I'll warmup the rectum cannon. What should we use today mack? May I suggest 25mm artillery poo.
yeh instead of that daily shower poo squashing maybe you can save it for berry.. and eat lots of berrys .. so the poo smells like him too... (that was so lame)

mack

Banned
HSC
So, how many times have you tugged the meat over the ugly faced bitch in your sig today?

Last edited:
J

jhakka

No. It only helps if you're offended, which you must be if you disagree with Berry.

Collin

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
No. It only helps if you're offended, which you must be if you disagree with Berry.
Hahaahhaahha, class.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
mack said:
Ah yes, the magical signature from Happy Land that can cure cancer and solve the world hunger crisis.........
mmmm u just reminded me about breakfast

whats for breakfast???

mack

Banned
HSC
I figured out why he doesn't make sense. He must have ruined a few keys on his keyboard by jacking off in front of the computer to his BoA pics, so he needs to miss a few letters and words here and there.

J

jhakka

mack said:
I figured out why he doesn't make sense. He must have ruined a few keys on his keyboard by jacking off in front of the computer to his BoA pics, so he needs to miss a few letters and words here and there.
He wrecked the logic and maturity keys, didn't he?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
why do (well i shouldnt b stereotypical and say most) but some ppls say i love him/her but actually mean "I want to root him/her" and once they get it they dont seem to care for him/her anymore??
Never experienced it but from my observations...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)