Love, Sex and Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Navjeet
i always think someone loses their virginity when they have intercourse of some sort. I mean, penetration of an orifice by an object, other than "in the course of a medical procedure carried out in good faith for medical or hygeinic purposes", can constitute rape, so why say you lose your virginity only when a penis penetrates a vagina?

lol, now someone's gonna say something about how their mum forced a spoon into their mouth to make them eat, and "does that consititute rape?" :p
Sticking anything in and breaking the fine lining within the walls of the female reproductive organ constitutes to a loss of virginity.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
Sticking anything in and breaking the fine lining within the walls of the female reproductive organ constitutes to a loss of virginity.
have you ever actually had sex?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by glycerine
have you ever actually had sex?
now, dont act all "Im so good" because you've had a lot of sex

lengstar

HSC
Okay, next question, when did you lose your virginity? how long in a relationship if any?

bex

HSC
when i was 17... it wasnt such a great experience... virgin+ virgin= bad combination! but im glad its over with cause things have gotten a lot better since then! im also glad it was with another virgin so our exoectations werent too high!

MissGeorgie

yeh i was 17.... my bf and i were 2gether for 3 months wen we did it and we were both virgins. it wasnt bad actually....but its sooooo much better now :)

we r stil 2gether (and the sex is great:D)

J

jhakka

Originally posted by Navjeet
i always think someone loses their virginity when they have intercourse of some sort. I mean, penetration of an orifice by an object, other than "in the course of a medical procedure carried out in good faith for medical or hygeinic purposes", can constitute rape, so why say you lose your virginity only when a penis penetrates a vagina?

lol, now someone's gonna say something about how their mum forced a spoon into their mouth to make them eat, and "does that consititute rape?" :p
What about picking your nose? Is that like masturbation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)