Love, Sex and Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
omg this is so cool, a love and relationship thread just what i always wanted! i want to moderate this thing since i'm the greatest lover here. anyways this is the general discussion tread about everything in a relationship or not so come here for any tipes or guides as well as advice from the more experienced memebers and don't be shy.

lengstar

HSC
take a number. i've got dark`secrets on 1. persephone87 on 2. and now ~*HSC 4 life*~ on 3. who else? sure you don't want to join santaslayer?

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
take a number. i've got dark`secrets on 1. persephone87 on 2. and now ~*HSC 4 life*~ on 3. who else? sure you don't want to join santaslayer?
Eh....I think I'll be more combfortable if I get to look on instead whilst you, uh....all have fun. :p :p :p

lengstar

HSC
you sure santa? why you all frigid? come on and join in? its not going to hurt initially i promise. we'll get to that later on.

thats because you gave me black eyes nicole

lengstar

HSC
i would personally like to thank the person who created this thread. can you PM me so i can give you the greatest sex in you life?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
whoopsies sorry, i knew i shouldnt have thrown shoes at you.

T

timbk2

i would personally like to thank the person who created this thread.
Your Welcome.

can you PM me so i can give you the greatest sex in you life?
No Thanks!

lengstar

HSC
Admin's are you going to mod my thread because if you don't like the spam you can always not have post count for this particular thread so people can actively converse in a less serious environment about my subject topic.

lengstar

HSC
okay a serious question. what constitutes are not being a virgin anymore? is it on insertion to make you no longer a virgin or until you cum? would fingering be including?
i say the three thrust theory would work best:
if he thrusts three, then virgin you no longer be.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Admin's are you going to mod my thread because if you don't like the spam you can always not have post count for this particular thread so people can actively converse in a less serious environment about my subject topic.
How about just deleting the thread and telling you to follow the rules? :p
okay a serious question. what constitutes are not being a virgin anymore? is it on insertion to make you no longer a virgin or until you cum? would fingering be including?
i say the three thrust theory would work best:
if he thrusts three, then virgin you no longer be.
I take a less physical view. Virginity may be more of a mentality than a physiological condition - after all, it's the experience that makes sex different to all other contact.

Last edited:

lengstar

HSC
i don't follow rules let alone read them thank you very much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)