Love, Sex and Relationships Thread (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
i don't follow rules let alone read them thank you very much
Haha fine, be glad I'm not modding this forum then. I'd have gladly deleted all your posts in here, little Steven. :p

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
wow another procastination forum how nice :)

hmmmm one more until i hit triple digits!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
okay a serious question. what constitutes are not being a virgin anymore? is it on insertion to make you no longer a virgin or until you cum? would fingering be including?
penetration of the vagina by a penis.

omg, that sounded so daggy and medical-like. oh well.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
okay a serious question. what constitutes are not being a virgin anymore? is it on insertion to make you no longer a virgin or until you cum? would fingering be including?
i say the three thrust theory would work best:
if he thrusts three, then virgin you no longer be.
rofl

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You're the "greatest lover" yet you don't know what constitutes as intercourse. Imposter.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
can i have sex with you?
And how many BoS affairs would that make Emily dear?

lengstar

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
You're the "greatest lover" yet you don't know what constitutes as intercourse. Imposter.
the title of being the greatest lover doesn't mean i have to discuss the technicalities of what constitutes are deviginising someone. i was just there to completely satisfy the other person. now that this forum is up, we can discuss technicalities to your hearts content.

rumour

HSC
the title of being the greatest lover doesn't mean i have to discuss the technicalities of what constitutes are deviginising someone. i was just there to completely satisfy the other person. now that this forum is up, we can discuss technicalities to your hearts content.
You dirty little manwhore!!!!!!!!!
Poor darky!!!!!!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Can you please tell your ego to STFU.

lengstar

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Can you please tell your ego to STFU.
hey you wanted an answer. god, why so angry? i'm justing joking, geez, calm down okay? kthxbye.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
hey you wanted an answer. god, why so angry? i'm justing joking, geez, calm down okay? kthxbye.
I got into a big fight with my mum yesterday and I have to learn to be more tolerant. So I forgot to put a ":p" on the end. My bad.

lengstar

HSC
nah its cool because i know your prone to going over the top at times. everything cool now at your place?

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
penetration of the vagina by a penis.

omg, that sounded so daggy and medical-like. oh well.
i always think someone loses their virginity when they have intercourse of some sort. I mean, penetration of an orifice by an object, other than "in the course of a medical procedure carried out in good faith for medical or hygeinic purposes", can constitute rape, so why say you lose your virginity only when a penis penetrates a vagina?

lol, now someone's gonna say something about how their mum forced a spoon into their mouth to make them eat, and "does that consititute rape?" :p

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
New forum hey.

Is it only for love and relationships or can we turn it into pure sex, like Non school

hahaha, i think they made this forum so that non-school could become pure sex, without the love and relationships aspect getting in the way :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)