law camp (1 Viewer)

1 more

fructis
HSC
im thinking "sarcastic sophie" what about you timmii?

timmii

sporadic attendee
Hmmm, i was thinking of using sarcastc too! Spose i still can...considering we *are* going to different unis :D

Or should i be considering "t" adjectives? :p and u need to find some numeric ones "1 more" :D :p ;)

timmii

sporadic attendee
Re: getting back on topic (before i go)

Originally posted by Soul

No, No, Let me steer this thread back to the true path its great creator originally intended... ( i am now a timmii fan)

I heard that at the UNSW law camp last year some rather, well, interesting things happened... well rumors anyway!

-I heard that they advertise the camp as being a total drink fest but on the night you get there they actually usher all of you into this massive unlit room for a 'suprise', and then suddenly a projector flicks on and *gasp* they reveal that it was a trick to get all of you to go on an intensive tort and contract law seminar!!! hehe nah just j/k - but these are real

-like people coming back with no memory of what happened at the camp (if there is alcohol i can believe that one)
-like relationships forming and breaking several times during the camp
- I did hear of a case of alcohol poisoning a few years back
- And i definately did hear that LAW CAMP IS NOT TO BE MISSED!

- and timmii, i can and will email a friend in 2nd year commerce law usyd and ask if law camp is on this year, im certain it is!
Why did i lose my arch-nemesis? who will i fight with now??? :p ;) :D

I really am hoping i have camp - so please let me know what your friend says! :)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by 1 more
Originally posted by kini mini
Come to think of it, I hope there aren't any of those silly games to build "team spirit" or anything.
"...going around the circle, everybody say their name, along with an adjective to describe themselves..."

:rolleyes:
ROFL!

Does anyone else remember that Camp Chippawa scene from 'Addams Family Values'? :p

We should get everyone to revolt if that happens. :gridnod:

kini mini

HSC
Re: Re: getting back on topic (before i go)

Originally posted by timmii

I really am hoping i have camp - so please let me know what your friend says! :)
One of my USyd law friends told me today that yours is 15th-17th March, almost the same time as ours.

Laz We should get everyone to revolt if that happens. :gridnod:
Who needs to revolt, just tell the truth...it's sure to be one of bored, drunk or horny :D. Or even a combination.

timmii

sporadic attendee
Re: Re: Re: getting back on topic (before i go)

One of my USyd law friends told me today that yours is 15th-17th March, almost the same time as ours.

Omg!!! Thank you!!! Yay!!!

*insert scene of extreme elation, hugging and kissing anyone in sight* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

* note to laz * - i just got told off *three* times for using too many smilies! How can there be such a thing as too many smilies? Is this some authoritarian attempt to place constraints upon our emotinal expression? If so, i'm registering my protest *now*

kini mini

HSC
Re: Re: Re: Re: getting back on topic (before i go)

Omg!!! Thank you!!! Yay!!!

*insert scene of extreme elation, hugging and kissing anyone in sight* :D <smily snip>

LOL np ;)

* note to laz * - i just got told off *three* times for using too many smilies! How can there be such a thing as too many smilies? Is this some authoritarian attempt to place constraints upon our emotinal expression? If so, i'm registering my protest *now*
Isn't the restriction part of vBulletin? Most vB, UBB etc boards seem to place a limit. I'm sure it can be raised ;)

timmii

sporadic attendee
Yay - back up against the evil new south welshman!!! :D look forward to seeing you 'round emz :)

timmii

sporadic attendee
Hey kini, i think our "elite club" kinda dissipated. I dont believe any positions beyond president (me) and VP (you) ever actually got filled...I might start taking this personally... :p

kini mini

HSC
Hey kini, i think our "elite club" kinda dissipated. I dont believe any positions beyond president (me) and VP (you) ever actually got filled...I might start taking this personally... :p
You must have scared them off! :p ;)

Let's not go *looking* for members though, after all we should really be overrun :p. It doesn't do to appear desperate :D.

timmii

sporadic attendee
Looking desperate? Who's looking desperate? Me? Are you saying I'm looking desperate? Why would you say that I'm looking desperate? Why? :p

Argh - you're probably right...besides you guys are going to o-week in 3 days...and then this will all be rather null and void as you will have "started" uni, and thus conjecture on who is in your course etc will have ended...:(

btw - cute avatar and sig :D

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by 1 more
im thinking "sarcastic sophie" what about you timmii?
I thought of a better one for you... (how sad is this...?)

1derful 1 more :D :p ;)

kini mini

HSC
Looking desperate? Who's looking desperate? Me? Are you saying I'm looking desperate? Why would you say that I'm looking desperate? Why? :p

No need to get all defensive, in a few months there'll be new people joining I'm sure ;)

besides you guys are going to o-week in 3 days...and then this will all be rather null and void as you will have "started" uni, and thus conjecture on who is in your course etc will have ended...:(

Actually, there probably isn't that much opportunity to see who's in your course for a while as people have law at diff times. And as there are only lectures I think it'd be possible to be totally unaware that people existed even in your own group :p !

btw - cute avatar and sig :D
Thanks :D. I've always loved Pooh's hunny based philosophy :D.

timmii

sporadic attendee
I just wanted to wish you all a lovely o-week :D Please let me know if any of you meet :p

Have fun!!! :D

kini mini

HSC
A bit of news...talking to a law student at UNSW today I hear that though last year's camp was at Broken Bay, this year's will be at narrabeen. Sounds better :D.

kini mini

HSC
I just wanted to wish you all a lovely o-week :D Please let me know if any of you meet :p

Have fun!!! :D

BTW I hear yours is at Milson's Island...wherever that is :p

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
A bit of news...talking to a law student at UNSW today I hear that though last year's camp was at Broken Bay, this year's will be at narrabeen. Sounds better :D.
OH MY GOD! I LIVE IN NARRABEEN! :eek:

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus

"...going around the circle, everybody say their name, along with an adjective to describe themselves..."

:rolleyes:
ROFL!

Does anyone else remember that Camp Chippawa scene from 'Addams Family Values'? :p

We should get everyone to revolt if that happens. :gridnod:
hehehehehe ah yes...that was classic :)

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
and just for the record, this year's UNSW medcamp is at Narrabeen too. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)