Knowing if you made USYD before UAC offers (1 Viewer)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
It gave me a SID and a UniKey but when I try to put in a new password it keeps telling me I have to have it more than 8 characters, and it's like 10 lols. Is this a bad sign :( ?
Do you have a combination of upper case, lower case letters and numbers? :S

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
It gave me a SID and a UniKey but when I try to put in a new password it keeps telling me I have to have it more than 8 characters, and it's like 10 lols. Is this a bad sign :( ?
it says it cant be longer than 8 im pretty sure. mines seven characters and i had tried doing one with ten but it didnt work. try a shorter one around 7 characters

LISARRHH

HSC
it says it cant be longer than 8 im pretty sure. mines seven characters and i had tried doing one with ten but it didnt work. try a shorter one around 7 characters
OMG my bad, my bad. I was so eager that I didn't even read it properly lols. It works now :D
Thanks for the help :D

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Awwsh ~ hopefully you guys do make it into USyd. Good Luck by the way. :D

Also please start creating a list of the UoS you wish to undertake in first semester and second semester of first year. Be mindful that some units will require prerequisites and certain grades. It does not hurt to also plan on a major - and remember that all majors have prerequisites which need to be met in order to graduate with it. Take this list with you to enrollment day - trust me, it makes your life so much easier.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Awwsh ~ hopefully you guys do make it into USyd. Good Luck by the way. :D

Also please start creating a list of the UoS you wish to undertake in first semester and second semester of first year. Be mindful that some units will require prerequisites and certain grades. It does not hurt to also plan on a major - and remember that all majors have prerequisites which need to be met in order to graduate with it. Take this list with you to enrollment day - trust me, it makes your life so much easier.
lets say for commerce for example, arent all the first year first semester UoS compulsory or do we get to choose a few?

also will we need our TFN for tonight?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
lets say for commerce for example, arent all the first year first semester UoS compulsory or do we get to choose a few?

also will we need our TFN for tonight?
Yes, you will follow the following structure http://sydney.edu.au/business/course/BCom (scroll down) but you will also be required to pick a junior elective UoS or a UoS that goes towards completing the prerequisites for your desired major. I remember only needing my TFN on enrollment day. :)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
By submitting does this mean I have accepted the offer?
No, you have yet to accept the offer by signing the official offer letter sent by USyd/UAC. You will then hand this in on enrollment day - you will also get an information package for your course within the next week or so.

zxreth

HSC
Almost forgot, congrats to everyone that made USYD!

Aysce

HSC
No, you have yet to accept the offer by signing the official offer letter sent by USyd/UAC. You will then hand this in on enrollment day - you will also get an information package for your course within the next week or so.
Hey passion, if I don't have my TFN yet but plan on submitting it by March 31st (HECS deadline or something?), do I just say that and they'll allow that?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Hey passion, if I don't have my TFN yet but plan on submitting it by March 31st (HECS deadline or something?), do I just say that and they'll allow that?
Sorry, I wouldn't know because I was never in that position. Try checking through the USyd Website's enrollment FAQs.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
UPDATE!

Sorry, I do not know if it will actually work. But once you register your details with the website Zxreth gave in the first post please try logging into My Admin and see if you can access Unit of Study results... this page, Pre-Enrolments, Enrolment Variations and CAN are the only pages I know of that list what course you are studying.

But if not, only < 8.5 hours to go - so a big congratulations and hip hip hooray. Hopefully we'll see you at O-Week. :D

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Yeah - sorry they are the only pages I know of which will list what course you study. Sorry. But hey, you're a USyder now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)