Knowing if you made USYD before UAC offers (1 Viewer)

zxreth

HSC
Not sure if this still works but you can check whether you've made it into the course before the official release of the main round offers at 9pm tomorrow.
Get on to https://www.auth.usyd.edu.au/extro/sreg/sreg.cgi and input UAC number, family name and D.O.B. Press submit, and if it all works out then you should be able to see your SID number (if i remember correctly from last year). Good luck!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Not sure if this still works but you can check whether you've made it into the course before the official release of the main round offers at 9pm tomorrow.
Get on to https://www.auth.usyd.edu.au/extro/sreg/sreg.cgi and input UAC number, family name and D.O.B. Press submit, and if it all works out then you should be able to see your SID number (if i remember correctly from last year). Good luck!
Yeah, worked for me, now I just need to work out which course it is though :p

ujhwa

HSC
Its working for me as well. But to be sure we should wait for the UAC Main Round offers to be released tonight I guess.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
^ Don't think so - me and my friends do the same course and we have different SID numbers. :S

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
SID numbers are just student identification numbers, they are just used to determine who you are in the system without having lots of jsmiths. Like UNE does it has first initial and surname followed by a number if you're not unique.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Just checked with someone who had USYD as a lower preference, they don't have a login. So it's a good indicator.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Just to clarify - SIDs are usually 3121 (base) with five other randomised numbers eg 312112345. Your Uni Key is usually your first name initial and the first three letters of your last name with four numbers eg. Jane Citizen would be jcit1234.

EDIT: Changed the numbers just in case there is a student with a similar uni-key.

Last edited:

zxreth

HSC
Yeah unfortunately this method tells you nothing about which course you got accepted into... still better than nothing!

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
can we then log-in and check what course we are in??
Try logging into MyAdmin and then go through the Enrollment Changes (Variations) - it'll list what course you're in but because I'm already a current student I will not know if it works or not. All the best ~

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
View attachment 27430

on the left hand side it has the business school icon (link), does that mean i made it into the business school (commerce)?
Possibly ~ but anyone who studied Business UoS would be able to login to the Business School Blackboard. Go through https://wasm.usyd.edu.au/login.cgi?...d.edu.au/portal/entry.jsp&forceAuthenticate=1 and then click My Admin and Enrollment Variations and see if you can see your course there.

PS. You might want to cover your personal details when uploading screen shots for privacy reasons. ;)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Possibly ~ but anyone who studied Business UoS would be able to login to the Business School Blackboard. Go through https://wasm.usyd.edu.au/login.cgi?...d.edu.au/portal/entry.jsp&forceAuthenticate=1 and then click My Admin and Enrollment Variations and see if you can see your course there.

PS. You might want to cover your personal details when uploading screen shots for privacy reasons. ;)
didnt see my name up the top lol, better delete it somehow. also enrollment variations 2013 is locked, ill keep fooling around but it looks like ill have to play the waiting game

zxreth

HSC
Nope, the business school icon does not mean anything unfortunately, as I can see it too on my myuni page.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
didnt see my name up the top lol, better delete it somehow. also enrollment variations 2013 is locked, ill keep fooling around but it looks like ill have to play the waiting game
I thought so ~ you'd have to wait until 9pm tonight and enrol/update your details on enrollment day. Hopefully we'll see you all at O-Week. Even if you made it to B Commerce be sure to join up with the Science Revue Society. :D

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
If you guys are using this method to see if you made it into USyd and you have confirmed so tonight then please on enrollment day tell the staff so USyd doesn't double up on student records or you know... get confused. All the best and good luck ~ you'll get a SID and Uni-Key + Email Address on enrollment day. My tip on the day is to be prepared for long queues and go in half-an-hour before.

EDIT: Also USyd will provide you with a free bottle of water on the day (but stock is limited) and please for the love of all things good bring a pen to fill out your details, bring your birth certificate, driver's license etc., TFN, UoS list, Academic Transcript (if you came from a college, TAFE or another university) and most importantly bring your Offer Letter signed!

Last edited:

LISARRHH

HSC
It gave me a SID and a UniKey but when I try to put in a new password it keeps telling me I have to have it more than 8 characters, and it's like 10 lols. Is this a bad sign :( ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)