• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Knocking off Ruse (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
50? ... damn I feel so stupid that I had two subjects with 89 >_> At least I made it onto the HSC Honour Roll...

Anyhow, from what I heard from my sister.. agriculture at Ruse sounds like a real chore... maybe it teaches them to be dedicated to things they don't care about? *shrugs* But what Smart_Dunce said is correct, they have the best quality of students to begin with so the school just has to maintain that.

According to the several sources (the principal allegedly), our grade (at my school this year) were the worst grade in terms of entry requirements (I believe all students are in the top 25 percentile?) so it means the school must've done some "value-adding" to improve our marks along the way.

A l

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Looking through subject toppers list in the state (dont know exact position);

Business Studies - Tom Wei
Chemistry - Jim Tsao
English Extension 1 - Omar Salem (well done man)
Geography - Kaivan Vaidya (2006er, you may know him as v1rtU4L, or something gay like that :D)
Mathematics - Vinh Pham (2006er, and the one who will top mx1, mx2), Kaivan Vaidya (2006er), Aaron Chan (2006er, on these forums as 'icycloud88', i think, i hope i destroyed his identity)
Mathematics Extension 1 - Alan Dam, Xingyu Cai
Mathemarics Extension 2 - Xingyu Cai
Here are their positions:
6th in Business Studies - Tom Wei
12th in Chemistry - Jim Tsao
5th in English Extension 1 - Omar Salem
6th in Geography - Kaivan Vaidya
5th in Mathematics - Vinh Pham
10th in Mathematics - Kaivan Vaidya
16th in Mathematics - Aaron Chan
5th in Mathematics Extension 1 - Alan Dam
7th in Mathematics Extension 1 - Xingyu Cai
4th in Mathemarics Extension 2 - Xingyu Cai

Also, in regards to the statistics I posted up previously: yes, the reason for the high percentages in most of the languages is because there is a low candidature in that course. The size of the candidatures in those courses are usually no more than 5 students.

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol...

i knw whats behind their success in "agricultural schooling" .... they eat their wheat bix <_<
*dot dot dot*
= =''

Monstar

HSC
I did agriculture in year 8,9,10. It was seriously fun, we used to go out to the plot and plant vegetables ahahaha. And then we would learn about different types of cows etc. Its actually a pretty intellectual subject and is closely linked with biology.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm serious.. my sis said at lunchtime there was a guy who sold fresh corn or something from the back of his truck. I think you can also buy other Ruse produce... like eggs?

HSC
ohh how cute =]

anywhoo boy your not online .. i'd like to wish you the best of luck as UNI prefences come out in 20 minutes according to val ...

ttyl

lilkiwicutie xoxo

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
James-Ruse products? That's an oxymoron.
We're not expecting anything genetically modified are we?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
lilkiwicutie89 said:
ohh how cute =]

anywhoo boy your not online .. i'd like to wish you the best of luck as UNI prefences come out in 20 minutes according to val ...

ttyl

lilkiwicutie xoxo
Hehe thanks^^ I emailed u a little while ago~

Sparcod said:
James-Ruse products? That's an oxymoron.
We're not expecting anything genetically modified are we?
Haha I mean 'locally-grown' products- ie. student-grown during agriculture class. IMO it's just a way to get free labour for a farm!

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
Re: Knocking off to Ruse

Bookie said:
Geography - Kaivan Vaidya (2006er, you may know him as v1rtU4L, or something gay like that :D)
fuck you. my nick's not gay.
and there's no '4' there in the nick, i'm not that asian to be substituting letters for numbers in their nicks.

andric leong with his impressive maths ability will cause us to never catch up to ruse, instead pulling down all our averages (adding to the trade of parker to north sydney bitches school) (he made me add that)

Bookie

Banned
HSC

I would like to give you a whole essay, but in summary, your nickname indicates homosexual tendencies.

parker left, i knew, but to north sydney boys? (more like North GAYdney Boys LOLOLOLOLOL)

how was school (i was sick), new timetables or the same as last year?

Mr Lovepony

HSC

The only thing I can do to help you is to motivate my friend at Hornsby Girls to work harder than she is now which will kill her, although I doubt that would cover the gap between the two schools. The sweet fragrance of cow turd is obviously stimulating their brains... face it, we don't have a chance.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC

Bookie said:
I would like to give you a whole essay, but in summary, your nickname indicates homosexual tendencies.

parker left, i knew, but to north sydney boys? (more like North GAYdney Boys LOLOLOLOLOL)

how was school (i was sick), new timetables or the same as last year?
yur nickname indicates corruption
and it clearly says "bitches" school - connoting a relationship to the female gender.
they may be gay and bitches, but bitches they indeed are.
speaking about gay, so is parker...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Mr Lovepony said:
The only thing I can do to help you is to motivate my friend at Hornsby Girls to work harder than she is now which will kill her, although I doubt that would cover the gap between the two schools. The sweet fragrance of cow turd is obviously stimulating their brains... face it, we don't have a chance.
LOL I don't think it's the cow turd. There seems to be a general consensus that the power lines hanging overhead have a radiation effect on the classrooms beneath them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)