Kfc must read 4 ur health (1 Viewer)

08er

HSC
that's why we should go to fast food restuarants where we can see the makers of our meals making them

Ecco

HSC
I work at Pizza Hut. It's not near as bad as your first KFC story, but it's still not as clean as you'd think.

But then again, it's good enough for me to still get pizzas so meh.

HSC
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Grissom

HSC
When I first worked at KFC I didnt realize that the grit shit was used to make gravy so I threw it in the bin. After I was told otherwis I scooped it back out of the bin and made gravy lol.

I also used to steal so much shit the store couldnt afford to throw a christmas party. I used to act like I was throwing out boxes but they were full of drink and i was laopding it into my car :hammer:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
To be honest some of this speaks more about you and your fellow employees then it does the business (that is if any of what you are saying is true). Assuming it is sure they are certainly not safe food handling practices but you and your fellow workers are there day in day out and are responsible for making sure things are done right (even if your bosses don't seem to care) so if the standards are so 'relaxed' then you should probably look no futher then yourselfs.

That being said your post and thread is very pointless. If you truely cared about peoples safety and since you no longer work there you would report them to the health department or food standards or whoever. Who would act on the complaint and fine them/name and shame them.

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I've been trying to boycott KFC since many many years ago since I heard they farm chicken with 3 wings and 3 legs and inject drugs to chicken. But I still couldnt resist the temptation to eat fried chicken~~~

What a load of shit. KFC does not farm chickens. They are a fast food company who sources their chicken from Steggles or Ingham or someone. These companies sell chicken to pretty much everyone, so you'd have to boycott all fast food chicken to avoid them.

Mutant chickens are an urban legend, but meat chickens have been bred to have fewer feathers.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
tbh i'd still eat from your store even if everything you said is 100% correct. It's fried in boiling hot fat... the only thing that's of any concern is when u drop it on the floor but tbh I'd do the same if I was cooking at home.

08er

HSC
What a load of shit. KFC does not farm chickens. They are a fast food company who sources their chicken from Steggles or Ingham or someone. These companies sell chicken to pretty much everyone, so you'd have to boycott all fast food chicken to avoid them.

Mutant chickens are an urban legend, but meat chickens have been bred to have fewer feathers.
yeah i agree it's all hearsay. i remember seeing a Steggles or Ingham commerical recently saying they provide chicken for fast food centres

muscleman09

HSC
When I first worked at KFC I didnt realize that the grit shit was used to make gravy so I threw it in the bin. After I was told otherwis I scooped it back out of the bin and made gravy lol.

HAHAHHA GRISSOM I DID THE EXACT SAME THING!

but yeh. in end i guess
fast food= fast death

Last edited:

muscleman09

HSC
To be honest some of this speaks more about you and your fellow employees then it does the business. Sure they are certainly not safe food handling practices but you and your fellow workers are there day in day out and are responsible for making sure things are done right (even if your bosses don't seem to care) so if the standards are so 'relaxed' then you should probably look no futher then yourselfs.

Like others have said with fast food generally younger on a whole less responsible/caring to carrying out safe practices.

That being said your post and thread is very pointless. If you truely cared about peoples safety and since you no longer work there you would report them to the health department or food standards or whoever. Who would act on the complaint and fine them/name and shame them.

ok thanks

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
HAHAHHA GRISSOM I DID THE EXACT SAME THING!

i stole more drinks and shit that what i was getting paid!!

11.44 p.h at age 17

my last two shifts, i got my mates to park their cars at the back of the loading area and when i went out to take the rubbish every 15mins lol... i wuld load boxes of drinks into the boots ahhahaha good times...

but yeh. in end i guess thats what fast food is,
fast food= fast death
hmm im gunna call up kfc 5 dock and tell them.

jaclynd23

HSC
omg i work at kfc and its great. our managers are constantly checked up on their cleanliness. although it does get messy and yes cooks have a pretty shit job. but the pay is alright and i have heard many more stories of maccas being a hundred times worse than kfc!

theitguy

HSC
DO NOT EAT KFC FROM FIVE DOCK, SYDNEY!

I was a KFC cook for almost 6 months, until i couldnt take it anymore.
I assume it is the same with most KFC restuarants... but the one i was working at was absolutely disgusting, the chicken was never cleaned properly, after being cooked, the chicken was handled with our hands ( which we cleaned like every once an hour, when taking bins out...) Chicken would fall on the floor constantly, then picked up cautiously making sure customers do not see, and if it wasnt picked up, they would just kick it to the side.
You clean chicken? Hey I think I see a bit of darkness on this chicken. Quick, get the D4! You put the chicken in 170 degree hot oil. I could take a dump on that shit and it would turn out the same. If you are referring to checking the chicken (taking out feathers, etc) then I have news for you - that doesn't happen very often no matter where you go. Break out the thighs and thats about it.

It's bad to pick stuff up off the floor and sell it, but buddy I hate to break it to you this sort of thing goes on at a lot of fast food places. People handle your food with their hands all the time, especially places which aren't big franchises, but it does happen at other places. You have to accept that.

Note that it's like OMG we always handle the chicken with our hands, and take it off the floor! Well how about if you have a problem with it, either be a nazi and tell them off, or just waste the chicken piece they picked up... This falls down to people like you who let it happen. The managers have jobs to do such as counting registers and trying to make your shift run like a shift. They last thing they want to have to do is run KFC like a fucking childcare.

No matter where you go people are going to do things you don't approve of. Quit your whinging and just don't let it happen around you.

The area in which we flour the chicken is DISGUSTING! On a scale of 1-10 for cleanliness, the back cooking area was at 1ish-2.

THE FOOD IS DISGUSTING, the raw chicken is sposed to be cleaned new fresh water every 20mins, however the only time i recall being told to change the water was at the end of my shift, which went for 5-6hours...
Are you stupid? Maybe because it's not the managers job to fucking pop his head round the corner every 20 minutes and say "Hey Bill, have you changed the dipwater?". You know the job you have to do and are expected to do it. NOT A FUCKING CHILDCARE. The managers aren't superhuman, they can't notify you of every minor detail of the job which you have missed in the last 2 minutes. Maybe the reason your area is disgusting is because you haven't cleaned it? Just because they haven't told you not to take a dump in the chicken doesn't mean you can take a dump in the chicken. Just because they haven't told you not to clean your area doesn't mean you can't clean your area.

IN MY JOB APPLICATION: i was told Cook was the easiest job, press a few buttons, cook the chicken thats it..

HOWEVER THAT IS A LIE... U cook the dirty chicken, u clean the dirty floors of the stall 2x, u smell like raw chicken at the end of the night, u feel stupid.

ALSO, the managers dont give a shit about u, all this crap about team work etc.
Team work can suck my schlong. The only teamwork at KFC for me is when the cashier chick gives me a packet of chips secretly in order for the manager not to see. (we get bum jacked if they see us "stealing" a chip) even though they have their lunch and dinner 24/7 there... eating like the slobs they are.
BOO FUCKING HOO. Of course the managers don't care about you it's KFC not your local preschool. God I would hate to have to look after you in a shift, do you just stand there with a dumb look on your face waiting to be told what to do next?

AWW we have to roll raw chicken in some flour and put it with water! EWWIE I have to unclog the dirty, clogged sink, which is only clogged because I emptied the shit in the polishing pump into it. You have no idea how many people have it worse off then you. Thats what really pisses me off about KFC, people who think its the end of the world if they have to get their hands a little dirty. You know what, quit your fucking whinging and try living in the REAL world for half an hour.

Also, let me give you a little lesson in how work goes. You are are casual employee. You are entitled to do your job properly, then go home. They are managers, they work longer shifts then you, and they work part time. That means they are entitled to benefits such as free meals. Them taking food is a manager that gets hungry and uses their benefits they are entitled to. You taking food is stealing, and will result in your rightful termination. If I was a manager I'd sure want to have a bite of chicken every now and then to relieve the stress of trying to deal with people like you.

OMG SEE HOW MUCH I HATE IT?? But please, all u KFC junkies out there... do your self a favour, kill your self with Maccas, i gurantee your life will be at least 10years longer that way. instead of eating the germ infected chicken we serve to u...
This is the only point I agree with you on. On the basis that KFC has much more fat, and other substances which makes it much more unhealthy to eat.

AND JUST TO SPOIL THE FUN FOR THE SECRET HERBS AND SPICES
LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SALT, PEPPER, AND FLOUR. ARE YOUR INGREDIENTS FOR THE KURNELLS SECRET HERBS N SPICES. kurnell can get fkd.

thank you for having the time to read my rant.
I feel so much better :D
And just to spoil your fun, oh-great-knowledgeable-one, ever stop to think that the breading booster, egg and milk mix etc that you put into the flour to make it up aren't the secret herbs and spices? Maybe they actually come pre-packaged into the seasoning mix, like it says on the fucking packet? The herbs and spices are bullshit and not some uber-secret combination, but at least I'm not dumb enough to think it's the salt, milk and egg mix shit that we put into the OR flour when we make it up.

Good job making a dick of yourself.

Last edited:

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
lol I'm sure if Five Dock KFC was pissed off enough, they could bring some legal action against you. Let's see: Well you certainly have an intent to defame (the next step would be mentioning names, but even talking about the 'managers' there is not a lot of them) and of course you have openly admitted to theft. Internet may seem easy to spread rubbish anonymously, but IT has come along way- they could track you. BE SCARED.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)