Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Nothig will deter me from eating hot n spicy
I couldn't care if u wiped them between your ass, I like hot n spicy recipe

muscleman09

HSC
Im not whining, im just putting the word out there to the people who actual care about their hygiene and health

For all i know your mum can kiss your chickn better, mabye give it a hug, but just remember ur eating shit

I wont say nymore on this

thanks 4 listening =)

WannaBang?

HSC
Im not whining, im just putting the word out there to the people who actual care about their hygiene and health

For all i know your mum can kiss your chickn better, mabye give it a hug, but just remember ur eating shit

I wont say nymore on this

thanks 4 listening =)
dude, it's pretty obvious that it's shit food.

muscleman09

HSC
Dude it's not even that bad
I work at KFC and most things are fine
I see how everything is done and I still eat it lol
ur crazy, they mustve blinded u with the secret herbs

i guess it also depends on the suburb ur in
and depending one whether your store is busy all the time

Last edited:
HSC
maccas compared to KFC is 100000 times better i ASSURE U

at maccas they have machines handling ur food, food which never falls on the ground. omg they have actual cleaners as well who come in every 20 hours and do full clean

ahh i remember the amount of silverfish and cockroaches there were.. near where i was cooking... fuck it is disgusting

no one washed their hands.. I REMEMBER ONE INDIAN guy went into the toilet, came out and started making tiwsters!!
Theres no sink in the staff toilet, u need to go to the back were we wash the stuff, back kitchen to wash up...
ah its grosssss.
The only fast food im happy to eat is Subway, i see what their making and how its done.
Kentucky Fucken Chicken

I know of at least one maccas where several people have jizzed in the softserve machine, though.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
what the fuck
i love soft serves

don't say hurstville grove
please don't

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
It's true. My brother worked at Maccaz for a short period of time and said that he and his mates hokd golliez into the softdrink mix and also when indivduals asked for burgrz with no mayo, they would rub the paddy under their armpit.
Lololololo I was laughing 4 days

WannaBang?

HSC
It's true. My brother worked at Maccaz for a short period of time and said that he and his mates hokd golliez into the softdrink mix and also when indivduals asked for burgrz with no mayo, they would rub the paddy under their armpit.
Lololololo I was laughing 4 days
i'm cool with that.

Kalashnikov47

HSC
I've been trying to boycott KFC since many many years ago since I heard they farm chicken with 3 wings and 3 legs and inject drugs to chicken. But I still couldnt resist the temptation to eat fried chicken~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)