Kfc must read 4 ur health (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
LOL to all of you people out there trying to scare the poor bloke.

muscleman09

HSC
lmao

itiguy or wateva, have u worked at a KFC before? seems like you have...

BTW the managers are the ones who first told me dont throw the Chicken away!

I used to throw all the Chicken in the bin, i was then TOLD OFF for throwing it, their like just put it in the oiler and it will be fine

btw... admitting to theft? mabye there was a little bit of exaggeration in my comment?

Im just trying to state, KFC is shit, u might know it, u might not care...
I wuldnt give a crap about them i quit last year...

muscleman09

HSC
lol I'm sure if Five Dock KFC was pissed off enough, they could bring some legal action against you. Let's see: Well you certainly have an intent to defame (the next step would be mentioning names, but even talking about the 'managers' there is not a lot of them) and of course you have openly admitted to theft. Internet may seem easy to spread rubbish anonymously, but IT has come along way- they could track you. BE SCARED.
hahah u did... scare me. but im not mentioning anyone, so there isnt any type of direct hatred towards KFC.. or the people who work there.
Every time the Store manager comes around were told to make sure everything is perfect, once their gone, everyone slackens off.

theitguy

HSC
lmao

itiguy or wateva, have u worked at a KFC before? seems like you have...

BTW the managers are the ones who first told me dont throw the Chicken away!

I used to throw all the Chicken in the bin, i was then TOLD OFF for throwing it, their like just put it in the oiler and it will be fine

btw... admitting to theft? mabye there was a little bit of exaggeration in my comment?

Im just trying to state, KFC is shit, u might know it, u might not care...
I wuldnt give a crap about them i quit last year...
I've worked there for 2 years. If managers tell you to pick up chicken off the floor and put it back on the tray, you are perfectly within your right to just say no. They will not get you in any real trouble for wasting contaminated chicken (short of calling you a pussy). In every workplace you go there will be corrupt people who will do things or want you to do things you might not neccesarily agree with. If what they are asking is actually corrupt, they have no grounds to actually force you to do it.

If you are talking about raw chicken, then I suppose technically the procedure would be to waste it. If a manager tells you to just cook it anyway it's not neccesarily the right thing to do, but I have no problem with it on the basis that I'd like to see the bacteria that could survive 5 minutes in those pots.

08er

HSC
the worst part is cleaning up before the kfc closes

muscleman09

HSC
I've worked there for 2 years. If managers tell you to pick up chicken off the floor and put it back on the tray, you are perfectly within your right to just say no. They will not get you in any real trouble for wasting contaminated chicken (short of calling you a pussy). In every workplace you go there will be corrupt people who will do things or want you to do things you might not neccesarily agree with. If what they are asking is actually corrupt, they have no grounds to actually force you to do it.

If you are talking about raw chicken, then I suppose technically the procedure would be to waste it. If a manager tells you to just cook it anyway it's not neccesarily the right thing to do, but I have no problem with it on the basis that I'd like to see the bacteria that could survive 5 minutes in those pots.

yeh i agree with u, but im talking about chicken that falls on the floor after being cooked in those hell pots. I just get angry, its like the managers try to use their power, not that they have much, but their position as a weapon or a threat agaisnt u.. When i was working, seriously... it felt like the managers were a gang wanting your money... you just say 'yes' to everything they say..

muscleman09

HSC
the worst part is cleaning up before the kfc closes

YES YES YES!!!
THATS THE THING THAT KILLED ME MOST!

WOW... i was expected to bloody clean all the dishes n shit or else i wuld leave home past 12...

theitguy

HSC
yeh i agree with u, but im talking about chicken that falls on the floor after being cooked in those hell pots. I just get angry, its like the managers try to use their power, not that they have much, but their position as a weapon or a threat agaisnt u.. When i was working, seriously... it felt like the managers were a gang wanting your money... you just say 'yes' to everything they say..
Well you just have to keep your head about you, and pick your battles. If they ask you to do lots of work in a short space of time that's just something they tend to do, if you try and end up not being able to do it all in time, they won't fire you over it. But if you argue them to death over it and never actually get any work done then they might.

If they ask you to do something wrong, then don't do it. If you keep getting over-intimidated by managers and compromise whats the right thing to do just to do what they want, KFC won't be the only job you will quit..

Grissom

HSC
Protip: if your cook and are on close put down 6 head about 5 minutes prior to the store closing. Nice fresh chicken to take home :hammer:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Protip: if your cook and are on close put down 6 head about 5 minutes prior to the store closing. Nice fresh chicken to take home :hammer:
haha we always used to make fresh stuff at maccas right before the store closed so we had delicious fresh food to eat on close, it was great.

muscleman09

HSC
My store has fired people for that
wow... mine too

We used to stop cooking heads at about 10.00pm

anyway, yeh they do tend to try and intemidate the workers, however i remember feeling slightly intimidated, with only certain managers, were as the others were generally nice people... ahh. doesnt matter now..

but back to the heading of this topic, read for your health...
I remember the amount of salt... i had put in the flour... i remember everytime i did it i would only empty 3/4 of it throwing the rest away... the chicken can seriously kill you, im sure there was a Current Affair episode on salt levels in the fast food industry, KFC Chicken had quite a high amount, as well as the double bacon deluxe thing... ahhh it looks yuck

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
this thread is making me want kfc nuggets and wicked wings

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Anyway the manager told me he's going to be calling into head office because they take this sort of thing very seriously, he's seen the thread and has a pretty good idea who it probably was.

muscleman09

HSC
Anyway the manager told me he's going to be calling into head office because they take this sort of thing very seriously, he's seen the thread and has a pretty good idea who it probably was.

managers name?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
are u crazy? kfc cook is not cool at all...

Im working at Pure Gelato now... omg i feel like.. i dunno its just amazing.. IM CLEAN ALL THE TIME!!

lol last time i at KFC chicken was 6months ago :D
When i saw the indian cook kicking the chicken on the floor i was like .. omfg. he did not just do that...

BTW, we only get 10% discount... and it takes the cashier 5mins to put in a discount code thingy so im like wtf...
we used to play hacky-sack with wicked wings.

record was 26 between me and three co-workers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)