just a mate (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kHiTs said:
shallow? about what? clearly, if this guy friend of mine is trying to hook me up wif someone, he doesnt like me...hence, i wont waste my breathe, and risk my pride telling him what i feel...

where did u get the "whole world is against you" bit? i just said "crazy world"...omg..such a schmuck...lolz...clearly... a sexist too... such a girl thing...yeah right...
You probably should saved your 'breathe' this time. You were being very hypocritical in what you said, and you blamed your problem on the world.

Also, this is a statergy that girls use all the time. I've never seen a guy do it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Friends. It does backfire but time has a way of healing rifts, and in the end if it was meant to be it was meant to be.

Dont die wondering what could have been, but rather as how good things were.

kHiTs

HSC
jumb said:
You probably should saved your 'breathe' this time. You were being very hypocritical in what you said, and you blamed your problem on the world.

Also, this is a statergy that girls use all the time. I've never seen a guy do it.
lolz...hypocritical? omg...clearly, you havent heard of the phrase, "its just an expression"...just because I said crazy world, does not imply I do blame them..

man..you have to laugh on this..lol...

what strategy? lolz...how many girls have you encountered in the world so far to make that assumption?

i still dont get where you got the "shallowness" from?

man, if you can only see me laugh...lolz

DopeyB

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
am i the only one around here who is only seen by guys as "The Mate"? the one you have a drink with but would never go out with? the one who's a laugh?

i am constantly "The Mate" and it's shit!!

anyone else in the same boat? any advice?

and also... dating a mate... good or bad?
oh honey, give it up...you're just too much of a bloke...youd feel more welcome around the bi-girls dear...remember all men are pricks

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kHiTs said:
lolz...hypocritical? omg...clearly, you havent heard of the phrase, "its just an expression"...just because I said crazy world, does not imply I do blame them..

man..you have to laugh on this..lol...

what strategy? lolz...how many girls have you encountered in the world so far to make that assumption?

i still dont get where you got the "shallowness" from?

man, if you can only see me laugh...lolz
Your over use of elipses and 'lol' is annoying. You're the only one thats laughing at yourself. So how about you "laugh on" that for a bit. Out of your last 6 lines, only one was without a 'lol'. You must be on valium to be 'lol'ing as much as you do.

However, becaues you asked so nicely, I'm going to pick apart your stupid argument. Actually argument is a complement, you're just having a whinge.

kHiTs said:
ok...back to the original topic... dont you just hate it when the guy you like only sees you as a buddy and he's trying to hook you up with his mate who is just a buddy to you....omg!! i hate that!!
Thats hypocritical. It's also shallow. Who cares if hes your mate? You could still give him a go!

Also the way I phrased the strategy sentece was wrong, I retract that, but I'm still right. You see, I find it amusing that you can call the world crazy, when clearly, you are the one with the problem.

kHiTs

HSC
DopeyB said:
oh honey, give it up...you're just too much of a bloke...youd feel more welcome around the bi-girls dear...remember all men are pricks
whoah...i wouldnt generalize all men if I were you...

Just because one man rejected a girl doesnt make him a prick... oh ok...maybe sometimes...lolz...but not always...there are alot of decent men out there, if you stopped hanging around with bi-girls for a while...lolz

kHiTs

HSC
jumb said:
Your over use of elipses and 'lol' is annoying. You're the only one thats laughing at yourself. So how about you "laugh on" that for a bit. Out of your last 6 lines, only one was without a 'lol'. You must be on valium to be 'lol'ing as much as you do.

However, becaues you asked so nicely, I'm going to pick apart your stupid argument. Actually argument is a complement, you're just having a whinge.

Thats hypocritical. It's also shallow. Who cares if hes your mate? You could still give him a go!

Also the way I phrased the strategy sentece was wrong, I retract that, but I'm still right. You see, I find it amusing that you can call the world crazy, when clearly, you are the one with the problem.
ok..well, I apologize for not meeting up with your standard of writing..lolz..I tend to put "lol" alot, because thats what im doing, and I want to express that on-screen..same as using emoticons in IM...doesnt mean, I would change my style of writing...but yeah...

about my mate? shallowness is going out with your mate when you know you like someone else(eg. his mate)..oh no..thats not shallow, thats cruel...

like is said..crazy world=people say it all the time..doesnt mean they really believe that its the world's fault...omg...get over it mate..

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
khits and josie, if you two added more passion unto your words, the two of you could pass yourselves off as a couple.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
thejosiekiller said:
if u werent gay u wouldnt have aids
wtf was that aimed at me. if it was at me, that was too lame for me to attempt to counter it.

if not, i don't really care... :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
thejosiekiller said:
yeah it was aimed at u- but dw. not worth it
from what i've read, i can tell you enjoy arguing. you should consider becoming a barrister. except then, you'd have to make sense of your arguments :D

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
nah i just dont like ppl who piss me off- and im getting real annoyed this close to the exams.

ill tell u to not take it personally, but others can go f89k themselves.

gronkboyslim

HSC
mack said:
"Id really just like us to be friends"

The one sentence every man dreads.
kiss and say lets be friends. first, then shell know what friends do.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
this might be my fault...but he is also sexually frustrated ;)
yeah i have to wait until the exams r over to go on a date with this girl that i meet recently- i dont to wait for a date

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)