just a mate (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

Atotoi said:
Especially when you link guys you like to John Howard lol...
*shudder*... john howard....

i don't love him! i don't! i don't! John Howard is not the "best mate" i've been talkign about! it's not!
:p

twiddla

val_dramaqueen said:
*shudder*... john howard....

i don't love him! i don't! i don't! John Howard is not the "best mate" i've been talkign about! it's not!
:p
State of Denial tsk tsk

kHiTs

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
am i the only one around here who is only seen by guys as "The Mate"? the one you have a drink with but would never go out with? the one who's a laugh?

i am constantly "The Mate" and it's shit!!

anyone else in the same boat? any advice?

and also... dating a mate... good or bad?
ok...back to the original topic... dont you just hate it when the guy you like only sees you as a buddy and he's trying to hook you up with his mate who is just a buddy to you....omg!! i hate that!!

it sucks..you like someone, but they only see you as a friend
someone likes you, but you only see them as a friend...

if i believed in karma...i'd say thats one of them... you do it to others, they do it to you...sheezzz...crazy world!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
val if he's gonna go you might as well quesiton him. you got nothing to lose then, unless you intend to keep in touch in an intimate friendship *wink wink*

i did the same thing. i risked it, after a girl i liked left for another school. well i got rejected, but that is besides the point. :p

at least i did something about it :D

and came out 2nd best :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kHiTs said:
if i believed in karma...i'd say thats one of them... you do it to others, they do it to you...sheezzz...crazy world!
That is SUCH a girl thing to say! It's not your fault for being shallow and not having the guts to tell this guy you like him, is it? The whole world's against you, yeah, that must be it!

V

val_dramaqueen

yes... i shall take the risk... i've decided...
i'll just say what i think. yup... i can see it now, looming >> REJECTION :eek:

ahhh well... there's always alcohol to drown my sorrows in :D

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
goin with mates is good. you know them better than anyone and its bound to work. well 4 me anyway. i like being with sum1 i kno so well cos i can trust him and all that shit. you just kno them.

btw, i not talkin bout the cheating trust, the trust that they'll b there and they'll look after you and treat you like a godess.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
yes... i shall take the risk... i've decided...
i'll just say what i think. yup... i can see it now, looming >> REJECTION :eek:

ahhh well... there's always alcohol to drown my sorrows in :D
That was very pesimistic! If he says no, atleast you will know. It's better then pondering over what could have been.

V

val_dramaqueen

jumb said:
That was very pesimistic! If he says no, atleast you will know. It's better then pondering over what could have been.
im a very pessimistic person. which is bad...
but how exactly do you just ... tell them?
"hi, your my best friend, but i wanna say that i am inclined to rip your clothes off right now because i like you more than a friend"... like that? :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
val_dramaqueen said:
"hi, your my best friend, but i wanna say that i am inclined to rip your clothes off right now because i like you more than a friend"... like that? :p
i'm a guy. and i would say, what took you?

and if i were in that situation it would be awesome, though surprising. but i would take a chance.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
Well i dont know about your friend but that would work for me.

V

val_dramaqueen

jumb said:
Well i dont know about your friend but that would work for me.
that's what someone else said!! maybe the "i wanna rip your clothes off approach" will work after all

i might think of a more subtle approach...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I wanna rip your clothes off please?

V

val_dramaqueen

ONE SMALL DETAIL I FORGOT TO MENTION

ages ago when i only knew him slightly, an aquaintance if you will... i said "I liek you".. he said "what?" and i said "I LIKE you"... and we just stood there for ages, his mouth slightly open and i walked away because he didn't say anything...

then we avoided eachother for ages until i said "Do you hate me? i'm sorry" and he said "No, i thought you hated me" and blah blah blah

since then, we became friends, now i'd say he's my best friend... and so.. now we have come to the present date...

kHiTs

HSC
jumb said:
That is SUCH a girl thing to say! It's not your fault for being shallow and not having the guts to tell this guy you like him, is it? The whole world's against you, yeah, that must be it!
shallow? about what? clearly, if this guy friend of mine is trying to hook me up wif someone, he doesnt like me...hence, i wont waste my breathe, and risk my pride telling him what i feel...

where did u get the "whole world is against you" bit? i just said "crazy world"...omg..such a schmuck...lolz...clearly... a sexist too... such a girl thing...yeah right...

V

val_dramaqueen

ok, enough of the bicth fights lady and man

lets just talk nicely....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)