just a mate (1 Viewer)

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
cleopatra said:
goin with mates is good. you know them better than anyone and its bound to work. well 4 me anyway. i like being with sum1 i kno so well cos i can trust him and all that shit. you just kno them.

btw, i not talkin bout the cheating trust, the trust that they'll b there and they'll look after you and treat you like a godess.
Amen to that cleo... it's a shame that most girls don't see it that way =\ especially with this other girl that i've come to know... they value the 'close friendship' and i respect them for that but what i don't understand is that if you break up with a boyfriend/girlfriend, don't you lose a close friend at the same time? o_O don't you already risk losing a close friend once you decide to go out with that person as a boyfriend/girlfriend?

and yeh... like cleo i think it's better going out with a close friend/mates, simply because it's more secure and... all the stuff that she just said (can't be bothered copy/pasting). And also, if it happens to not work out, you still have your previous friendship to depend on and go back to...

you know... i hope not all women think that close friend -> boyfriend relationship are bad... =___= otherwise i'll be single for a long time =\

dopeyB said:
...remember all men are pricks
that's!! that's a BLATANT LIE!! >< Like kHiTs said, there are decent guys but they're pretty rare =___= we're a dying breed =\

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kHiTs said:
I really doubt that twice each sentence you piss yourself laughing. Also, you dont know how to use ellipsis, so stop trying. Why dont you do what normal people do and use 1 fullstop or a comma.

Anyway, for the rest, you really dont understand what i'm saying so im going to stop trying.

You suck.

kHiTs

HSC
jumb said:
I really doubt that twice each sentence you piss yourself laughing. Also, you dont know how to use ellipsis, so stop trying. Why dont you do what normal people do and use 1 fullstop or a comma.

Anyway, for the rest, you really dont understand what i'm saying so im going to stop trying.

You suck.

ok...jumb...i understand...its not your fault that everyone's against you, and that you have low tolerance for incorrect use of ellipses... like I said. its a crazy world...lolz...(whooppsss)

BTW, I do piss myself laughing everytime I read your pitiful "comebacks" hence the use of lolz...

also, why cant YOU do what normal people do, and just get over your issues and stop venting on people who only wants to express their own opinions on forums..omg..LOL...ehehehehehe....

V

val_dramaqueen

for fucks sake shut up and stop arguing and stay on topic!

anyway... i would tell this guy what i think except for the whole thing where i told him before and stuff... that was 2 years ago....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
val_dramaqueen said:
for fucks sake shut up and stop arguing and stay on topic!

anyway... i would tell this guy what i think except for the whole thing where i told him before and stuff... that was 2 years ago....

your thinking of stuff that happened 2 years ago. give us break. people change, both either mentally or physically.

just think of the situation as not being your anxiety. when you think about it, the ball actually is in his court. you've told him how you felt. it should be his turnt to :p respond to you :p

V

val_dramaqueen

awww.... that was beautiful.... if only it was true, about him returning the favour... lol

we'll just have to see whta happens :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)