\Israelis restrict Palestinians to <20 litres of water PER DAY! (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: Fucker Israelis restrict Palestinians to <20 litres of water PER DAY!

Okay, firstly you claim that the haaretz article is wrong and old. Why? Back this up with actual evidence. Furthermore, you criticize the Guardian for being biased towards Hamas (even though they're a British newspaper and Britain helped create Israel), and then pull out the apparently 'reliable' source of Wikipedia, which needs citation and has a warning of bias anyway. I think you need to try again.

Also, the alleged claim that the missiles landed outside the school doesn't explain why the buildings within the school grounds were completely decimated, and the fact that those who survived the bloodshed provided clear accounts of an Israeli missile strike.

To thus claim that the Palestinians themselves caused such destruction defies logic as the witnesses, many of whom had close relations killed in the attacks would have blamed the attacks on Hama etc. for justice for the families.

Do you ever step back and look objectivly at half the shit you say? I mean, you're the one calling people brainwashed, and yet you are also the person with some of the most generalized opinions/ judgments.

Do you ever step back and look objectivly at half the shit you say? I mean, you're the one calling people brainwashed, and yet you are also the person with some of the most generalized opinions/ judgments.

I'm just going to leave this topic now, on the basis that I feel participating is actually detrimental to the little intelligence I have.
Just because it is generalised, it's not necessarily false. However I agree with the fact that you do have very little intelligence.

The arabs are the terrorists in this situation. They shipped Jews back off to the Germans, they deserve everything they get.

Bunch of cunts directly involved in Genocide, feed them to the dogs.
Yes, they are involved in Genocide, but what you don't realise is that they are the victims.

Number of Israelis killed by Hamas in leadup to Gaza conflict: 3 or thereabouts

Number of Palestinian civilians killed in Gaza conflict: 926
See? Quite obvious which one is committing genocide. And then later in your post you subsequently advocates genocide of arabs, 'feed them to the dogs'. Such hypocrisy emphasises your idiocy.

Also how is being pro the free Jewish State White-Supremacy?
I called you a white supremacist becuase that's what you've got on your profile. So yeah, you are a white supremacist, you even admitted it. Even worse, you fail to back up your point of view with any reason.

Sprangler

HSC

Okay, firstly you claim that the haaretz article is wrong and old. Why? Back this up with actual evidence.
07/01/2009

Furthermore, you criticize the Guardian for being biased towards Hamas (even though they're a British newspaper and Britain helped create Israel), and then pull out the apparently 'reliable' source of Wikipedia, which needs citation and has a warning of bias anyway. I think you need to try again.
What do the actions of the British government 60+ years ago have to do with a newspaper? They, like you, didn't check their facts. And the fact that Wikipedia needs citation is one of the reasons it isn't bias. Did you look at any of the citations? Like, the ones that came from the UN?

Also, the alleged claim that the missiles landed outside the school doesn't explain why the buildings within the school grounds were completely decimated, and the fact that those who survived the bloodshed provided clear accounts of an Israeli missile strike.
Completely decimated? There was some shrapnel, and no one said there wasn't a missile strike. There was one, it just wasn't on the school.

To thus claim that the Palestinians themselves caused such destruction defies logic as the witnesses, many of whom had close relations killed in the attacks would have blamed the attacks on Hama etc. for justice for the families.
The Palestinian terrorists didn't cause "such destruction", the IDF shells did. Why were the IDF firing shells there? To retaliate against Palestinian terrorists. A better question would be "why were Hamas firing from near a school?" Because they don't value human life one bit, and having their own civilians die from Israeli fire for the media to pick up works as nice propaganda for their terrorist cause.

Anwar El Sadat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He tried and failed, as the overwhelming opinion among the Arabs was that he did the wrong thing so he ended up dead.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

I'm just going to leave this topic now, on the basis that I feel participating is actually detrimental to the little intelligence I have.
JulianaWetmore.net

meez brainwashd must b halpting me plz!!!
shuttup dood

murphyad

HSC

Well Israel had previously occupied the Sinai, which was Egyptian land. If you're talking Yom Kippur War, that is.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

07/01/2009

What do the actions of the British government 60+ years ago have to do with a newspaper? They, like you, didn't check their facts. And the fact that Wikipedia needs citation is one of the reasons it isn't bias. Did you look at any of the citations? Like, the ones that came from the UN?

Completely decimated? There was some shrapnel, and no one said there wasn't a missile strike. There was one, it just wasn't on the school.

The Palestinian terrorists didn't cause "such destruction", the IDF shells did. Why were the IDF firing shells there? To retaliate against Palestinian terrorists. A better question would be "why were Hamas firing from near a school?" Because they don't value human life one bit, and having their own civilians die from Israeli fire for the media to pick up works as nice propaganda for their terrorist cause.

He tried and failed, as the overwhelming opinion among the Arabs was that he did the wrong thing so he ended up dead.
This article may need to be updated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information, and remove this template when finished. Please see the talk page for more information. (February 2009)
The neutrality of this article is disputed. Please see the discussion on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (March 2009)
I think these aspects of the Wikipedia page you used as a source (incidentally these were at the top of the page) indicate that your source is unreliable. The fact that Wikipedia needs citation does not necessarily mean that it is immediately reliable.

I can cite crap and still have an article in Wikipedia except it would say something along the lines of this article needs to be updated (note: this is in the article you provided.)

Furthermore, just because an article is old, it doesn't make it wrong. With your argument I can say everything in the past, all history is incorrect.

Also, 'a bit of shrapnel'. Over 40 people died. How is that just a bit of shrapnel. In addition, there is absolutely no evidence of Hamas militants being inside the school, just several families taking refuge over the genocide the IDF was conducting.

Finally, you focus opn the events of one particular Un school. A well-informed individual would note that in fact several were bombed. See this:

Gaza's darkest day: 40 die as Israel bombs 'safe haven' UN school | Mail Online

Actually, I'll see what's coming. Like the Guardian article, it provides facts that you don't like, and since you can't come to terms with the fact that the vast majority of people know that the IDF was in the wrong in this instance, you will once again hone your own bias in claiming that a British newspaper is somehow allied with Hamas, despite the fact that such a newspaper supports a government that claims Hamas is aterrorist organisation.

sanssouci

HSC
N/A

07/01/2009

what do the actions of the british government 60+ years ago have to do with a newspaper? They, like you, didn't check their facts. And the fact that wikipedia needs citation is one of the reasons it isn't bias. Did you look at any of the citations? Like, the ones that came from the un?

The palestinian terrorists didn't cause "such destruction", the idf shells did. Why were the idf firing shells there? To retaliate against palestinian terrorists. A better question would be "why were hamas firing from near a school?" because they don't value human life one bit, and having their own civilians die from israeli fire for the media to pick up works as nice propaganda for their terrorist cause.

He tried and failed, as the overwhelming opinion among the arabs was that he did the wrong thing so he ended up dead.

+1

Sprangler

HSC

I think these aspects of the Wikipedia page you used as a source (incidentally these were at the top of the page) indicate that your source is unreliable. The fact that Wikipedia needs citation does not necessarily mean that it is immediately reliable.

I can cite crap and still have an article in Wikipedia except it would say something along the lines of this article needs to be updated (note: this is in the article you provided.)
You obviously didn't actually check the sources as I suggested or you would not be pushing this retarded point about Wikipedia being wrong and bias. It cites the UN here:

http://www.ochaopt.org/gazacrisis/a...arian_situation_report_2009_02_02_english.pdf

The Humanitarian Coordinator would like to clarify that the shelling, and all of the fatalities, took place outside rather than inside the school.
That statement comes from you know, the people who run the school?

Furthermore, just because an article is old, it doesn't make it wrong. With your argument I can say everything in the past, all history is incorrect.
The article is completely irrelevant. Yes, the IDF said that missiles came from inside the school, then retracted this and later said that militants were firing outside of the school, which correlates with Palestinian witness testimony. Why did you post an old and irrelevant article? I'm not sure, as it didn't help to make any of your points clearer.

Also, 'a bit of shrapnel'. Over 40 people died. How is that just a bit of shrapnel. In addition, there is absolutely no evidence of Hamas militants being inside the school, just several families taking refuge over the genocide the IDF was conducting.
Shrapnel can kill people you know, it's not confetti.

Finally, you focus opn the events of one particular Un school. A well-informed individual would note that in fact several were bombed. See this:

Gaza's darkest day: 40 die as Israel bombs 'safe haven' UN school | Mail Online
You were the one who brought up the incident at the school where 40 people died, and I refuted your unfounded claims. About the other school? I have no idea because that article didn't give any details.

Actually, I'll see what's coming. Like the Guardian article, it provides facts that you don't like, and since you can't come to terms with the fact that the vast majority of people know that the IDF was in the wrong in this instance, you will once again hone your own bias in claiming that a British newspaper is somehow allied with Hamas, despite the fact that such a newspaper supports a government that claims Hamas is aterrorist organisation.
The article starts with the claim that the school was bombed, which it wasn't. And I never claimed the Guardian was allied with Hamas just that it is bias against Israel. The stance of the British government on Israel has absolutely no bearing on the individual opinions of the people working for the Guardian. I don't know why you keep pushing this point either.

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC

You obviously didn't actually check the sources as I suggested or you would not be pushing this retarded point about Wikipedia being wrong and bias. It cites the UN here:

http://www.ochaopt.org/gazacrisis/a...arian_situation_report_2009_02_02_english.pdf

That statement comes from you know, the people who run the school?

The article is completely irrelevant. Yes, the IDF said that missiles came from inside the school, then retracted this and later said that militants were firing outside of the school, which correlates with Palestinian witness testimony. Why did you post an old and irrelevant article? I'm not sure, as it didn't help to make any of your points clearer.

Shrapnel can kill people you know, it's not confetti.

You were the one who brought up the incident at the school where 40 people died, and I refuted your unfounded claims. About the other school? I have no idea because that article didn't give any details.

The article starts with the claim that the school was bombed, which it wasn't. And I never claimed the Guardian was allied with Hamas just that it is bias against Israel. The stance of the British government on Israel has absolutely no bearing on the individual opinions of the people working for the Guardian. I don't know why you keep pushing this point either.
How is it a retarded point? The fact is that whether or not it cites another source does not necessarily mean it is reliable. Furthermore, the article itself is deemed in need of updating, something that I've noticed you've completely ignored. Furthermore, you have provided absolutely no proof that the Guardian is biased against Israel.

You claim that those employed by the Guardian are a separate entity from the British government and therefore are not biased for them. Using your foolish argument I can claim that The Guardian are disconnected from Hamas and hence are not biased for them.

Also, your point about shrapnel is stupid. Clearly you understand that this shrapnel must have killed 40 people inside the school. This shrapnel, whether caused by Israeli missile strikes outside or inside the school is irrelevant, becuase either way, shrapnel from Israeli missle attacks caused the deaths of 40 people, thus Israel was at fault.

Also, you assert that the school was not bombed. True, there was a missile attck, which in many ways is just as bad.

Sprangler

HSC

How is it a retarded point? The fact is that whether or not it cites another source does not necessarily mean it is reliable. Furthermore, the article itself is deemed in need of updating, something that I've noticed you've completely ignored.
To see whether a quote or piece of information is reliable, you are meant to check the source, the reference. If you did that you would have seen that some of them came from the UN, and we wouldn't have reached 7 pages in this thread because you can't read.

Furthermore, you have provided absolutely no proof that the Guardian is biased against Israel.
Here's another example, an article reporting on the start of the temple troubles last month:
Palestinians clash with Israeli troops at al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem | World news | The Guardian

And they decided to ignore a pretty important part of this story:

Days before: Israel worried Fatah may resume suicide attacks - Haaretz - Israel News

"It's true those were French tourists," said a Fatah activist this week, in a belated acknowledgment on the Temple Mount incident that sparked riots earlier this month. But he immediately played dumb: "But how could we have known?"
Guardian Editor apologizes -
'Guardian' editor apologizes for Jenin editorial | International News | Jerusalem Post

Guardian Editor quits -
Julie Burchill: Good, bad and ugly | Life and style | The Guardian

You claim that those employed by the Guardian are a separate entity from the British government and therefore are not biased for them. Using your foolish argument I can claim that The Guardian are disconnected from Hamas and hence are not biased for them.
I didn't say that the Guardian are not biased towards the British government because they are a separate entity, where'd you get that from?

Also, your point about shrapnel is stupid. Clearly you understand that this shrapnel must have killed 40 people inside the school. This shrapnel, whether caused by Israeli missile strikes outside or inside the school is irrelevant, becuase either way, shrapnel from Israeli missle attacks caused the deaths of 40 people, thus Israel was at fault.
The IDF and the Palestinian Center for Human Rights say 12 people were killed, and the UN says 40. Whichever figure is correct, no deaths occurred inside the school. It's terrible that Palestinian terrorists would fire from so close to a school, purposely putting all those civilians at risk, though.

Let me quote something that I have quoted twice before, a statement that came from the UN.

The Humanitarian Coordinator would like to clarify that the shelling, and all of the fatalities, took place outside rather than inside the school.

HSC
N/A

so let me get this straight, israel was in the wrong when the dumbshit arabs from egypt attacked them? htf does that work
you are a stupid jew

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

We can't argue on speculation. Yes lots of rockets were fired, but only a scant few were killed, which is more important imo. There's a line in the sand that constitutes the difference between a reasonable and an unreasonable response.

Applying 31000% more lethal force than the initiator is not a reasonable response.
I disagree entirely, apart from the fact that 900 is the PCHR estimate (IDF is only 295, though I agree that would be an underestimate - I imagine it was somewhere in between), they also killed between 500 (PCHR) and 700(IDF) militants.

The Israelies had about 300 soldiers injured and 150 or so civilians, the intent on both sides was equally negative. Saying the Israelis are in the wrong because they have a proper military is silly.

Should the IDF just blindly fire unaimed rockets and motars into gaza?
Civilian deaths on both sides are sad, but to say that Hamas (their militant wing, anyway) are somehow morally better because they don't have an air force is ridiculous. Its like one of us slapping mike tyson in the face and then being like "OH LOL IT WOULDNT HAVE KNOCKED YOU OUT GRRRR"

Last edited:

Venetiad

HSC

Shits got me lolin guys.

HSC
N/A

Riet, you are the worst troll

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

that one wasnt a troll post!

Sprangler

HSC

More sexy army pics please Riet.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

itt: rich kids from the North Shore disagree about whether or not 900 or 800 Gazans were slaughtered by Israel

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Riet said:
Civilian deaths on both sides are sad, but to say that Hamas (their militant wing, anyway) are somehow morally better because they don't have an air force is ridiculous. Its like one of us slapping mike tyson in the face and then being like "OH LOL IT WOULDNT HAVE KNOCKED YOU OUT GRRRR"
Shit comparison made by a shit dude. No, it'd be more like one of us slapping Mike Tyson in the face and then having Mike Tyson kill you, your family, and everyone in your neighbourhood with a white phosphorus bomb.

And killing Israelis is not a crime since they are entirely an invasive, unwanted force.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

inner west

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)