\Israelis restrict Palestinians to <20 litres of water PER DAY! (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Re: Fucker Israelis restrict Palestinians to <20 litres of water PER DAY!

Edit: And 1948 was well before that anyway, the 6 day war was way later.

Following numerous border clashes between Israel and its Arab neighbours, particularly Syria, Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser expelled the United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF) from the Sinai Peninsula in May 1967.[8] The peacekeeping force had been stationed there since 1957, following a British-French-Israeli invasion of Egypt which was launched during the Suez Crisis.[9] Egypt amassed 1,000 tanks and nearly 100,000 soldiers on the Israeli border[10] and closed the Straits of Tiran to all ships flying Israeli flags or carrying strategic materials, receiving strong support from other Arab countries.[11] Israel responded with a similar mobilization that included the call up of 70,000 reservists to augment the regular IDF forces.

Jeee

Banned
HSC

The date itself is irrelevant, especially as it just proves it was Palestinian land for another three years, which proves my case. Furthermore, when did Palestine try to destroy Israel? If anything, Israel tried to destroy the Middle East with first strikes in the Six Day War and against Plaestine. If you want to actually back up your point of view, rebut this:
Don't stress yourself. He's a cripple. A bit slow. Stutters a lot too. Talk to him after seven pm. He would have had his afternoon pills and a nap by then.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

ahahahah Im a bit slow. yeah the one who says I should dehydrate and then drown is clearly sane. You guys are too fucking easy to troll

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Following numerous border clashes between Israel and its Arab neighbours, particularly Syria, Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser expelled the United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF) from the Sinai Peninsula in May 1967.[8] The peacekeeping force had been stationed there since 1957, following a British-French-Israeli invasion of Egypt which was launched during the Suez Crisis.[9] Egypt amassed 1,000 tanks and nearly 100,000 soldiers on the Israeli border[10] and closed the Straits of Tiran to all ships flying Israeli flags or carrying strategic materials, receiving strong support from other Arab countries.[11] Israel responded with a similar mobilization that included the call up of 70,000 reservists to augment the regular IDF forces.
Where does it say that PALESTINE tried to destroy Israel?
Egypt =/= Palestine.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

I hope you die thirsty. That your body is immensely dehydrated as you face death. Dying from thirst. I don't care where, I don't care when...I just hope it happens. Wait. Just before you're about to die of thirst, I hope you get thrown into the deep sea - water everywhere. Then you can drown. Wait. No, just before 'total' drowning, you should be revived. As you take in your first breaths, I hope somebody, anybody, stabs you with a bayonet.

Holy shit, if this crazy bitch doesn't have red rep by end of the day I'll be ashamed of you all.

Jeee

Banned
HSC

ahahahah Im a bit slow. yeah the one who says I should dehydrate and then drown is clearly sane. You guys are too fucking easy to troll
The one who supports fascist Israel, the one who is fully behind <20 L of water a day, calls ME insane. Haaar har. Omgsh. You're so funny like omg!

You could always eat rat poison. (?)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Where does it say that PALESTINE tried to destroy Israel?
Egypt =/= Palestine.
The arab nations, whatever. By not agreeing to a two state solution then they ruined it for everyone. Now when Israel tries to grant some sort of autonomy they are suddenly putting a siege on them, and it entirely Israels fault. Right. Do you know why Egypt doesn't open its borders to Gaza? Because they have a terrorist organisation as the elected government.

The palestinians need to take a look at themselves first instead of blaming everything on Israel and the west.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Edit: And 1948 was well before that anyway, the 6 day war was way later.

I agree with Jeee, not once do you mention Palestine. Your logic is that since the Egypt was apparently in the wrong (although you clearly say that the UN peacekeeping force was put there in the first place because of an initial British/Israeli invasion which actually supports our case), that Palestine must be in the wrong, despite the fact that they had nothing to do with it.

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Holy shit, if this crazy bitch doesn't have red rep by end of the day I'll be ashamed of you all.
Oh, so you don't agree with it?
If you have a problem with such, then I'd assume you would have a problem with Israel. Since they do far worse than my theoretical waffling.

SK93

HSC

Riet is a fuckwit who is clearly ignorant to the nature of the terrorist and illegitimatre state of Isreal which should have never been created in an ideal world. Riet simply makes logical sense and does not understand that Israel is a state that has been illegally made on Palestenian land so why should the Palestenians have to take their water from Egypt when the water should be Palestine's in the first place. Also, Egypt has no duty towards Palestine to give it water as they are two totally different nations whereas, despite the fact that Israel is a brutal and heartless country, Isreal should be the country giving water to Palestenian and Isreal is actually on palestenian land. so Riet i suggest you shut the fuck up and wake up to the real world instead of watching heavily biased media which obvioulsy favors Israel.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

so Riet i suggest you shut the fuck up and wake up to the real world instead of watching heavily biased media which obvioulsy favors Israel.
Yeah, like FOX news from the sound of it. Such a load of crap.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

The one who supports fascist Israel, the one who is fully behind <20 L of water a day, calls ME insane. Haaar har. Omgsh. You're so funny like omg!

You could always eat rat poison. (?)
That is in some rural communities. Have you been to western NSW?

Seriously you're a fucking tard. There is an agreement between the two nations in regard to water usage and Israel has fulfilled all its requirements in providing the palestinians with water.

Israel has fulfilled all its obligations under the water agreement regarding the supply of additional quantities of water to the Palestinians, and has even extensively surpassed the obligatory quantity. The Palestinians, on the other hand, have significantly violated their commitments under the water agreement, specifically regarding important issues such as illegal drilling (they have drilled over 250 wells without the authorization of the Joint Water Commission) and handling of sewage. (The Palestinians are not constructing sewage treatment plants, despite their obligation to do so and the important foreign funding earmarked for this purpose).

Data regarding consumption of fresh natural water clearly shows Israel's fair treatment of Palestinian requirements:
In 1967, Israel's per capita consumption of fresh natural water was 508 (m3/person/year). In 2008, it dramatically dropped to 149. The Palestinian figures for the same consumption went from 86 (in 1967) to 105 (in 2008).
Israel has offered to supply Palestinians with desalinated water, but this possibility is systematically rejected due to political motivations.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Riet is a fuckwit who is clearly ignorant to the nature of the terrorist and illegitimatre state of Isreal which should have never been created in an ideal world. Riet simply makes logical sense and does not understand that Israel is a state that has been illegally made on Palestenian land so why should the Palestenians have to take their water from Egypt when the water should be Palestine's in the first place. Also, Egypt has no duty towards Palestine to give it water as they are two totally different nations whereas, despite the fact that Israel is a brutal and heartless country, Isreal should be the country giving water to Palestenian and Isreal is actually on palestenian land. so Riet i suggest you shut the fuck up and wake up to the real world instead of watching heavily biased media which obvioulsy favors Israel.
What is this palestinian land you speak of? Do you mean the British Palestinian Mandate?

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Okay, yeah, can you come to the Palestinian Film Festival?

Edit:
?
yeah
?
I'M BOOKING TICKETS NOW.
?
If you don't come, the PFF will come to you.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Wow you're so cool. OMG YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME COME TO THE PFF SO WE CAN BASH YOU.

Grow up.
For once I agree with you Israel are being cunts and it's despicable. It's just sooooo easy to troll tards like Jeee.

Sprangler

HSC

First of all Amnesty has its figures wrong - they did not get them from the Israeli water authority, so where did they get them from?
Israel has met their "water obligations" under the Oslo agreements but the PA has not.

http://www.water.gov.il/NR/rdonlyre...aterIssuesBetweenIsraelandthePalestinians.pdf

An examination of financial investments made by the Palestinians in wastewater treatment as
compared with the total investments in water supply and wastewater installations illustrates
the lack of interest on their part to treat wastewater.

The Palestinians report that in the period 1996-2002, funds from donor countries were
invested as follows (Palestinian Water Authority, 2003):

Item: $USD
Wells, reservoirs, transmission mains and distribution lines: 200 million
Routine maintenance: 80 million
Internal sewerage systems: 130 million
Construction of institutions and training of personnel: 30 million
Stormwater diversion: 60 million
Total: 500 million

Of the US$ 130 million earmarked for sewerage systems, only about US$ 25 million has been invested in the El-Bireh wastewater treatment plant. This means that of the total US$ 500 million donated, only 5% has been invested in the construction of wastewater treatment plants.
PA Violating Water Accords as Israel Faces Crisis - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News
Amnesty International: Israel curbing water to Palestinians - Haaretz - Israel News
Water Authority: Amnesty didn't consult us over report | Israel Palestine-Gaza Conflict | Jerusalem Post

but w/e da settlerz are annoyin pplz anyway i fink dey should stop livin on da west bank its shit there anyway omglol.

Last edited:

luv2luvurmama

HSC

Its not just israel that are fuckwits to Palestine. All the Arab countries are faggots to :). There own race and class are being destroyed pretty much and pretty much encourage israel. Just look at Jordan and Egypt, there pretty much sucking the grease off Israels Balls and licking their ass hole. These arab countries are the bigger fuckwits, not israel :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

You need help. Seriously, if you want independance secure your own fucking water supplies. The arabic population of Israel's response to everything seems to be to blame the jews.
most of us have moved on from the racist days of black people deserving less water than white people. most of us realise that arabs who have no part in loss of life or property to israelis (who, mind you, are an invasive, naturally violent peoples) deserve equal amounts of WATER regardless of where they live.

a human being is a human being, riet, you racist fucking dinosaur cunt.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

First of all Amnesty has its figures wrong - they did not get them from the Israeli water authority, so where did they get them from?
Here are several reasons not to trust the Israeli Water Authority, or any Israeli government related organisation:

• Israel grossly underestimated the financial cost of the Gaza offfensive in it's government inquiry with numerous contadictions with what other organisations such as the UN found with their investigations.
  • The Israeli government was adamant that the majority of people killed were known terrorists. On the contrary other organisations such as the UN and third-party organisations found that the vast majority of casualties were innocent civilians.
  • A UN fudned school was bombed, yet the Israeli government insisted it harboured terrorists despite a complete lack of evidence.
A small list (I could have included more stuff but I think you get the point), but I think it explains why anyone would take what the Israeli Water Authority says with a grain of salt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)