Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Actually, he's not the only one "vocal about Palestine". In fact, I'd go as far as saying he isn't vocal about Palestine at all. You guys happen to be misinformed.

Erdogan is a criminal. He directly helped kill hundreds of thousands of people, destabilise and destroy a significant part of a country that has genuinely supported (and fought wars for) the freedom of Palestine, and is continuing to support Palestine despite having suffered from war for 10 years (and still is).

What military/financial contributions did Erdogan make to Palestinians to help them in their fight against Israel? Words alone don't mean much in such circumstances and are not enough to even prove that a politician actually stands by a statement they made.
In terms of being the only one vocal about Palestine, I’m referring to the Middle Eastern countries. He has actually spoken about it a lot of speeches and conferences in comparison to Saudi kings etc therefore I wouldn’t say he’s not vocal about Palestine at all.

In regards to your second paragraph, what are you referring to? I’m not saying he’s perfect, but he has indeed done a lot for the Muslim countries far more than people with actual money and the power to do things can.

And for what he’s done, he has continuously provided them with humanitarian relief, and is currently seeking a joint response with countries such as Pakistan and Kuwait against Israel.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
no i truly do feel hes had very bad experiences with arabs probs bullying or something which i do feel sad for him, and its stemmed into this whole hatred towards islam.
That is sad indeed but I don’t think that justifies it to be honest. I think it’s really important to remember that Islam is perfect but Muslims are not, and it’s a shame the bad comes over the good. Like if a Muslim does something good it’s always ‘Sydney man….’ for example, but if it’s something bad ‘Young Muslim man….’.

stressedadfff

HSC
That is sad indeed but I don’t think that justifies it to be honest. I think it’s really important to remember that Islam is perfect but Muslims are not, and it’s a shame the bad comes over the good. Like if a Muslim does something good it’s always ‘Sydney man….’ for example, but if it’s something bad ‘Young Muslim man….’.
oh no im being ironic that dudes like 40 something and still chooses to spread hate, like its very humiliating to think theres actually a old man behind the screen spreading hate. so i choose to laugh about. But yh the media is bullshit aswell

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
oh no im being ironic that dudes like 40 something and still chooses to spread hate, like its very humiliating to think theres actually a old man behind the screen spreading hate. so i choose to laugh about. But yh the media is bullshit aswell
Oh lol I didn’t realise! All good! Oh well, either way I hope he finds peace and understands the beauty of Islam.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
In terms of being the only one vocal about Palestine, I’m referring to the Middle Eastern countries. He has actually spoken about it a lot of speeches and conferences in comparison to Saudi kings etc therefore I wouldn’t say he’s not vocal about Palestine at all.

In regards to your second paragraph, what are you referring to? I’m not saying he’s perfect, but he has indeed done a lot for the Muslim countries far more than people with actual money and the power to do things can.

And for what he’s done, he has continuously provided them with humanitarian relief, and is currently seeking a joint response with countries such as Pakistan and Kuwait against Israel.
I was also referring to Middle Eastern countries. The Middle East is not just the Arab Gulf countries which I agree are terrible (terrible is an understatement). In politics, being vocal has to manifest itself practically. The support Syria has provided to Palestine over the years actually overwhelms anything Erdogan and Turkey have ever done to Palestine. In addition to my previous posts on this thread, let's have a look at how we tried to help the Palestinians:

- 1948: Arab-Israeli War
- 1967: Six-Day War (were it not for the cowardly betrayal of the Egyptian president at the time, Israel would've been history).
- 1973: Yom Kippur War (aka October War in Syria)

Syria was directly involved in every single one of those wars.

In addition to the above, Assad made several speeches highlighting his advocacy of Palestine and Syria took in hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees.

You can literally sit there and praise a country for hours but doing that solely wouldn't change a thing. Take the US for example, the country that always talks about how bad ISIS is - You'd think they're angels that are obviously against terrorism, when in reality they're the ones that are funding and providing military support to those terrorists.

Erdogan is not perfect, and is actually far from being perfect. In my second paragraph, I was talking about the crimes Erdogan and Turkey committed in Syria, which has a predominantly Muslim population. Turkey took in refugees, which is ironic as they wouldn't have had to host them if they didn't interfere in the first place. It was all part of a much bigger plan.

Providing humanitarian relief only helps people in staying alive. It doesn't radically change anything, which is what Palestinians want. As much as I'd love to see a serious response against Israel, I highly doubt something like this will occur. Palestinians are pretty much left to deal with their problem alone while receiving minimal support unfortunately.

stressedadfff

HSC
I was also referring to Middle Eastern countries. The Middle East is not just the Arab Gulf countries which I agree are terrible (terrible is an understatement). In politics, being vocal has to manifest itself practically. The support Syria has provided to Palestine over the years actually overwhelms anything Erdogan and Turkey have ever done to Palestine. In addition to my previous posts on this thread, let's have a look at how we tried to help the Palestinians:

- 1967: Six-Day War (were it not for the cowardly betrayal of the Egyptian president at the time, Israel would've been history).

In addition to the above, Assad made several speeches highlighting his advocacy of Palestine and Syria took in hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees.

You can literally sit there and praise a country for hours but doing that solely wouldn't change a thing. Take the US for example, the country that always talks about how bad ISIS is - You'd think they're angels that are obviously against terrorism, when in reality they're the ones that are funding and providing military support to those terrorists.

Erdogan is not perfect, and is actually far from perfect. In my second paragraph, I was talking about the crimes Erdogan and Turkey committed in Syria, which has a predominantly Muslim population. Turkey took in refugees, which is ironic as they wouldn't have had to host them if they didn't interfere in the first place.

Providing humanitarian relief only helps people in staying alive. It doesn't radically change anything, which is what Palestinians want. As much as I'd love to see a serious response against Israel, I highly doubt something like this will occur. Palestinians are pretty much left to deal with their problem alone while receiving minimal support unfortunately.
FK POLITICS. Honestly mia khalifa has spread more awareness in the last week about Palestine than any other influencer or politician (beside the hadids). Suddenly i love her <3

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
FK POLITICS. Honestly mia khalifa has spread more awareness in the last week about Palestine than any other influencer or politician (beside the hadids). Suddenly i love her <3
Unfortunately it is a game of politics, so ignoring politics won't help :(

Great that the world is becoming more aware of what's going on in Palestine!

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad

Erdogan is not perfect, and is actually far from being perfect. In my second paragraph, I was talking about the crimes Erdogan and Turkey committed in Syria, which has a predominantly Muslim population. Turkey took in refugees, which is ironic as they wouldn't have had to host them if they didn't interfere in the first place. It was all part of a much bigger plan.

Truth is, that’s the essence of politics. But as I mentioned, even if he’s not perfect which he isn’t, at least Erdogan did do something, and keeping them alive is better than keeping silent and having them dead honestly. Lebanon and Syria (as you mentioned), did take in lots of Palestine refugees too.

Nonetheless, despite who did and didn’t talk for Palestine, I hope there are more leaders, Muslim or not, talking about this issue.

And on another note, I also hope bilad al sham goes back to being the beautiful places they once were.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
99% of the population is not Muslim, and even it was,
WRONG

does that justify the fact that Christian’s are also oppressed and can’t enter their own Churches??
Oh piss off. Christians are oppressed in countless muslim countries, and muslims around the world do not care at all. You're only using this to make it seem like its not about religion, but it is. If you cared about christian oppression, you would say something about the persecution of christians in the muslim world, but you don't care.

You say christians can't go in their churches, but in countless muslim countries, Christians cannot even build churches and cannot even practice their religion at all, and can be imprisoned or executed for blasphemy.

That’s not true, Islam actually teaches us to advocate for rights including those who are non Muslim. We advocate so much for other social injustice issues, so don’t speak on something you don’t know about.
Social injustice? Are you kidding me?

Homosexuality is illegal in a majority of muslim countries and in punishable with imprisonment or death

Women have less rights in muslim countries than anywhere else in the world. In Islamic countries like pakistan, 80 percent of women in prison are there because they are VICTIMS of rape, and attempts to repeal these barbaric laws have been blocked by those with the strongest Islamic beliefs.

As mentioned above, Christians are persecuted and often cannot legally practice their religion.

How about the Uyghur Concentration Camps, bet you wouldn’t know anything about that if it wasn’t for Muslims (and others) raising awareness.
They're muslims! You're proving my point! You wouldn't care about it if they weren't muslims, because you don't care about injustice committed by muslims

Muslims don’t have anything against Jews,
Muslims are the most anti-semitic people in the world

And FYI, my best friend is Jew and I’m a Muslim. That speaks volume.

We invaded countries and killed people?? LMAO Islam has rules and regulations regarding war,
You are so ignorant

and that’s bold coming from someone who fails to see the atrocities committed by colonisers like Britain and America. Just a reminder, you’re in Australia and that alone isn’t your land, how about the murder committed by Britain against the Indigenous?? Oh wait again you cherry pick what you want.
So, white people carried out colonialism, that makes muslim conquest okay?

And white Australians do not call themselves indigenous. We don't say are the original or true owners of this land. Arabs do in places they're not from.

Palestine is a Muslim country, and Islam forbids homosexuality so yes it is going to be illegal. And whether that did happen or not I don’t know but let me tell you, that the rulings in Islam are given based on context and a certain time period and they’re there for a reason.
So basically, you're agreeing that Islam promotes hateful injustice against innocent people. Got it.

And yes it happened, his name was Mahmoud Ishtiwi, killed in 2016. You're literally defending people being murdered for their sexuality, and you want to talk to me about injustice? Palestinians want to call themselves oppressed? What a joke

Slave owner??
Yes, slave owner. The Quran and Hadiths unequivocally state that Mohammed owned and traded slaves and approved of slavery. You are ingorant of your own religion.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Slavery

Islam ABOLISHED slavery, do you know what abolished means?
No, it absolutely did not. how can you be so ignorant of history? Muslims owned and traded slaves for well over 100 years after mohammed's death

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

The only reason it ended was because of the British, not muslims.

And Muhammad (saw) is not a killer, you’re literally ridiculous. He was the greatest man to walk this earth.
Of course he was a killer. He was a military commander whose main focus in his life was military conquest, which saw him and his men killing anyone who did not submit to him. You spend so long calling me "ignorant" but you clearly don't know the first thing you're talking about.

Oh, and your 'greatest man to walk this earth' was, in addition to being a violent warlord, a slave trader who married a child. Slow clap.

This thread was about Palestine and if even you stood against the abuse of human rights, then you would not bring religion into this because it’s not about religion. It would be great if you educate yourself, we know better than getting info from the internet which literally twists everything. Read the Quran, and authenticated hadiths, or if you need clarification or any questions, let me know
Stand against the abuse of human rights?

You're literally defending the oppression and murder of homosexuals for fucks' sake

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You mean that girl that muslims want dead?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
SylviaB's only purpose on this site is to write stupidly long and absurdly cretinous soliloquies and then receive the cold shoulder from all.
Cold shoulder? You people lose your shit when I prove you wrong
you're obsessed with me

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
well you see that's how trolling works, sylvia is a very very bored individual who loves to provoke people and get a reaction. makes him feel powerful because he's unimportant and gets no attention irl
Ah yes, classic tactic. If somebody disagrees with you, call them a troll. Cry more you little baby.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
*when you try explaining how the bombing of palestinian children is justified because they dont have LGBTQ rights* I think they'd rather you call them a slur sir.
I'm saying its fucking laughable for muslims to act like they're oppressed victims when they do most of the oppressing in this world. Muslims only care about palestine because of religion, not "human rights". If they cared about human rights they would be ashamed of their religion. Why do you hate gay people so much? Are you secretly gay yourself?

And just to be clear, Palestine literally started the bombing. Just because Israel has a stronger military, doesn't mean you get to start shit.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

So you're saying that the thing that threatens pro-Palestine Syria the most is....muslims. Well done.

stressedadfff

HSC
I'm saying its fucking laughable for muslims to act like they're oppressed victims when they do most of the oppressing in this world. Muslims only care about palestine because of religion, not "human rights". If they cared about human rights they would be ashamed of their religion. Why do you hate gay people so much? Are you secretly gay yourself?

And just to be clear, Palestine literally started the bombing. Just because Israel has a stronger military, doesn't mean you get to start shit.
Ah yes the civilians should definitely be getting killed on behalf of Hamas. 7 scumbags getting killed doesn’t compare to 120 civilians. 30 children. Idk what those children could do about your LGBTQRZY rights. I’m gay only for you baby;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)