Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressedadfff

HSC
I need to point out that this is historically accurate information. Arabs are not native to the Levant.

Erdogan and Turkey helped destroy my country. I am far from liking them :(
i respect that, but hes the only one vocal about palestine so my heart goes out to him, whilst theres government funding this bullshit

stressedadfff

HSC
Have you seen that interview at the UN where he fought with the Israeli prime minister and walked right out?? King.
THIS. And also the irish politician who humiliated the israeli ambassador or whatnot into leaving AHAHAH weakest links

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
okay weird thought but like it just randomly came to me that what israel is doing is just bringing more people closer to islam, like the amount of ppl i saw at town hall today- be it asain, indian, yt arab protesting was crazyyyyy. Thats amazing that their attempt to spur hatred just created more awareness im so happy
yeah there was so much diversity today we love to see it

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
i respect that, but hes the only one vocal about palestine so my heart goes out to him, whilst theres government funding this bullshit
Same here, compared to other leaders who are silent for their own brothers and sisters. I’m sure we know who I’m talking about

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually, he's not the only one "vocal about Palestine". In fact, I'd go as far as saying he isn't vocal about Palestine at all. You guys happen to be misinformed.

Erdogan is a criminal. He directly helped kill hundreds of thousands of people, destabilise and destroy a significant part of a country that has genuinely supported (and fought wars for) the freedom of Palestine, and is continuing to support Palestine despite having suffered from war for 10 years (and still is).

What military/financial contributions did Erdogan make to Palestinians to help them in their fight against Israel? Words alone don't mean much in such circumstances and are not enough to even prove that a politician actually stands by a statement they made.

stressedadfff

HSC
Actually, he's not the only one "vocal about Palestine". In fact, I'd go as far as saying he isn't vocal about Palestine at all. You guys happen to be misinformed.

Erdogan is a criminal. He directly helped kill hundreds of thousands of people, destabilise and destroy a significant part of a country that has genuinely supported (and fought wars for) the freedom of Palestine, and is continuing to support Palestine despite having suffered from war for 10 years (and still is).

What military/financial contributions did Erdogan make to Palestinians to help them in their fight against Israel? Words alone don't mean much in such circumstances and are not enough to even prove that a politician actually stands by a statement they made.
i never knew that, sad all these arab countries decide to be a bitch when theyre brothers and sisters are bleeding though :(

stressedadfff

HSC
Nice try, but the 99% of the population of Gaza is muslim, and its absurd to suggest that muslims both adjacent to israel/palestine and around the world would care at all about this if it weren't for the fact that palestinians are majority muslim. Literally what else do muslims get so fired up about? There are much worse things happening, more bloody and horrific conflicts, and yet they care exclusively about one involving jews vs muslims.

Because arab muslims have spent the last 1400 years invading other countries and killing people

Abuse of human rights??

Homosexuality is illegal in Gaza and they literally executed a man for homosexuality less than 5 years ago

And their religion was founded by a slave owner and trader who killed numerous people. Rich indeed.
*when you try explaining how the bombing of palestinian children is justified because they dont have LGBTQ rights* I think they'd rather you call them a slur sir.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
SylviaB's only purpose on this site is to write stupidly long and absurdly cretinous soliloquies and then receive the cold shoulder from all.
well you see that's how trolling works, sylvia is a very very bored individual who loves to provoke people and get a reaction. makes him feel powerful because he's unimportant and gets no attention irl

stressedadfff

HSC
well you see that's how trolling works, sylvia is a very very bored individual who loves to provoke people and get a reaction. makes him feel powerful because he's unimportant and gets no attention irl
no i truly do feel hes had very bad experiences with arabs probs bullying or something which i do feel sad for him, and its stemmed into this whole hatred towards islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)