Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Arab Muslims? You know this isn’t a religious struggle right concerning just Muslims? There are Palestinian Muslims, Christians and Jews. And it’s neither just Arab Muslims fighting against what’s happening. One doesn’t need to be Arab or Muslim, they just need to be human.
Nice try, but the 99% of the population of Gaza is muslim, and its absurd to suggest that muslims both adjacent to israel/palestine and around the world would care at all about this if it weren't for the fact that palestinians are majority muslim. Literally what else do muslims get so fired up about? There are much worse things happening, more bloody and horrific conflicts, and yet they care exclusively about one involving jews vs muslims.

And what do you mean by ‘kind of rich’?
Because arab muslims have spent the last 1400 years invading other countries and killing people

Why do you characterise a certain group of people for fighting against the atrocities committed and the abuse of human rights against their brothers and sisters?
Abuse of human rights??

Homosexuality is illegal in Gaza and they literally executed a man for homosexuality less than 5 years ago

And their religion was founded by a slave owner and trader who killed numerous people. Rich indeed.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Lol let’s not act like those “places” weren’t colonised from the natives. So Yh after “white” colonisation I guess everyone was influenced.
They were colonised from the natives. Arabs aren't indigenous to most of the places in which they are currently a majority. Many of these places were under Roman rule at one stage, but European Romans were not the majority of the population at any point.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
That’s don’t what Israel wants. They’re greedy scumbags they want one state under Israeli sovereign. They want to fight so they can face the consequences and man up rather than targeting fucking civilians.
Were arab muslims "greedy scumbags" when they engaged in violent imperialism for the best part of the last 1,400 years? When they tried countless times to conquer Europe? Or is it only when it's they who are on the receiving end that a country becomes greedy scumbags?

Last edited:

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Nice try, but the 99% of the population of Gaza is muslim, and its absurd to suggest that muslims both adjacent to israel/palestine and around the world would care at all about this if it weren't for the fact that palestinians are majority muslim. Literally what else do muslims get so fired up about? There are much worse things happening, more bloody and horrific conflicts, and yet they care exclusively about one involving jews vs muslims.

Because arab muslims have spent the last 1400 years invading other countries and killing people

Abuse of human rights??

Homosexuality is illegal in Gaza and they literally executed a man for homosexuality less than 5 years ago

And their religion was founded by a slave owner and trader who killed numerous people. Rich indeed.
99% of the population is not Muslim, and even it was, does that justify the fact that Christian’s are also oppressed and can’t enter their own Churches??

You also said that Muslims won’t care if the majority of the population wasn’t Muslim. That’s not true, Islam actually teaches us to advocate for rights including those who are non Muslim. We advocate so much for other social injustice issues, so don’t speak on something you don’t know about. How about the Uyghur Concentration Camps, bet you wouldn’t know anything about that if it wasn’t for Muslims (and others) raising awareness. And we did our part for many many many other issues, if you don’t see that, that’s a you problem. Also, the reason you see so many Muslims speaking about this in particular as well is because it has religious significance in Islam.

‘Much more worse things happening’?? You seem like an ALM person, go do your research on this and see how ‘bloody and horrific’ it is and then come talk. The fact that you’re trying to even imply let’s push this aside because other things are happening says a lot about you. Palestinians have been suffering since 1948 over land that’s rightfully for them.

You also said that it’s against Muslim v Jews, it’s not. Muslims and Jews are like brothers and sisters (with Christians of course), and I don’t know why you think it’s a religious things, it’s NOT. Muslims don’t have anything against Jews, we must actually respect them and it goes both ways- there are so many hadiths that state so, and we must follow them. And this struggle is not to do with Jews or Judaism, it’s against Zionism. And FYI, my best friend is Jew and I’m a Muslim. That speaks volume.

We invaded countries and killed people?? LMAO Islam has rules and regulations regarding war, and that’s bold coming from someone who fails to see the atrocities committed by colonisers like Britain and America. Just a reminder, you’re in Australia and that alone isn’t your land, how about the murder committed by Britain against the Indigenous?? Oh wait again you cherry pick what you want.

Palestine is a Muslim country, and Islam forbids homosexuality so yes it is going to be illegal. And whether that did happen or not I don’t know but let me tell you, that the rulings in Islam are given based on context and a certain time period and they’re there for a reason.

Firstly get your facts right, Islam was not founded by Muhammad (saw) he is messenger and a prophet. Slave owner?? Islam ABOLISHED slavery, do you know what abolished means? If you know the status of Bilal (r.a) - a companion of the prophet, you would cry. And Muhammad (saw) is not a killer, you’re literally ridiculous. He was the greatest man to walk this earth.

Go educate yourself, you sound ridiculous and your ignorance is unbelievable. And don’t ever say stuff like this on a topic you don’t even know about. I’m a Muslim myself so I’m not going to take lessons about my religion and my prophet.

This thread was about Palestine and if even you stood against the abuse of human rights, then you would not bring religion into this because it’s not about religion. It would be great if you educate yourself, we know better than getting info from the internet which literally twists everything. Read the Quran, and authenticated hadiths, or if you need clarification or any questions, let me know

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
An educated SylviaB? Impossible.
Facts, it’s the ignorance. But maybe he can learn a little rather than go and say things which aren’t even true to begin with.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
I initially thought he was joking...

The information in my earlier post is actually 100% accurate.

Palestinian territories were gradually seized by the Israelis/Zionists (as shown in the map).
LMAO exactly I did my research, the information he gave was false and as you said your graph is 100% true!

I knew he wasn’t right because Erdogan used that same diagram in a speech/conference about this, I’m sure a president isn’t going to use a wrong graph.

stressedadfff

HSC

Abuse of human rights??

yet its the fastest growing religion in the wrld. Cry about it ❤
Damn never knew you'd be the reason id want to enter Islam soon InA, but thanks for that!

stressedadfff

HSC
99% of the population is not Muslim, and even it was, does that justify the fact that Christian’s are also oppressed and can’t enter their own Churches??

You also said that Muslims won’t care if the majority of the population wasn’t Muslim. That’s not true, Islam actually teaches us to advocate for rights including those who are non Muslim. We advocate so much for other social injustice issues, so don’t speak on something you don’t know about. How about the Uyghur Concentration Camps, bet you wouldn’t know anything about that if it wasn’t for Muslims (and others) raising awareness. And we did our part for many many many other issues, if you don’t see that, that’s a you problem. Also, the reason you see so many Muslims speaking about this in particular as well is because it has religious significance in Islam.

‘Much more worse things happening’?? You seem like an ALM person, go do your research on this and see how ‘bloody and horrific’ it is and then come talk. The fact that you’re trying to even imply let’s push this aside because other things are happening says a lot about you. Palestinians have been suffering since 1948 over land that’s rightfully for them.

You also said that it’s against Muslim v Jews, it’s not. Muslims and Jews are like brothers and sisters (with Christians of course), and I don’t know why you think it’s a religious things, it’s NOT. Muslims don’t have anything against Jews, we must actually respect them and it goes both ways- there are so many hadiths that state so, and we must follow them. And this struggle is not to do with Jews or Judaism, it’s against Zionism. And FYI, my best friend is Jew and I’m a Muslim. That speaks volume.

We invaded countries and killed people?? LMAO Islam has rules and regulations regarding war, and that’s bold coming from someone who fails to see the atrocities committed by colonisers like Britain and America. Just a reminder, you’re in Australia and that alone isn’t your land, how about the murder committed by Britain against the Indigenous?? Oh wait again you cherry pick what you want.

Palestine is a Muslim country, and Islam forbids homosexuality so yes it is going to be illegal. And whether that did happen or not I don’t know but let me tell you, that the rulings in Islam are given based on context and a certain time period and they’re there for a reason.

Firstly get your facts right, Islam was not founded by Muhammad (saw) he is messenger and a prophet. Slave owner?? Islam ABOLISHED slavery, do you know what abolished means? If you know the status of Bilal (r.a) - a companion of the prophet, you would cry. And Muhammad (saw) is not a killer, you’re literally ridiculous. He was the greatest man to walk this earth.

Go educate yourself, you sound ridiculous and your ignorance is unbelievable. And don’t ever say stuff like this on a topic you don’t even know about. I’m a Muslim myself so I’m not going to take lessons about my religion and my prophet.

This thread was about Palestine and if even you stood against the abuse of human rights, then you would not bring religion into this because it’s not about religion. It would be great if you educate yourself, we know better than getting info from the internet which literally twists everything. Read the Quran, and authenticated hadiths, or if you need clarification or any questions, let me know
I LOVE YOU literally marry me

stressedadfff

HSC
LMAO exactly I did my research, the information he gave was false and as you said your graph is 100% true!

I knew he wasn’t right because Erdogan used that same diagram in a speech/conference about this, I’m sure a president isn’t going to use a wrong graph.
OMG the only politician that i like

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
They were colonised from the natives. Arabs aren't indigenous to most of the places in which they are currently a majority. Many of these places were under Roman rule at one stage, but European Romans were not the majority of the population at any point.
I need to point out that this is historically accurate information. Arabs are not native to the Levant.

OMG the only politician that i like
Erdogan and Turkey helped destroy my country. I am far from liking them :(

stressedadfff

HSC
okay weird thought but like it just randomly came to me that what israel is doing is just bringing more people closer to islam, like the amount of ppl i saw at town hall today- be it asian, indian, yt arab protesting was crazyyyyy. Thats amazing that their attempt to spur hatred just created more awareness im so happy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)