• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
y do u keep refering to the dictonary and givin web sites if i wanted to know wat they mean i can chek for my self
as for this quote uve just give its totally wrong cause we muslims love each other and our children [although i dont hav one] but we love our RELIGION more than anything and everything in the world

and another thing is that there were thousands kindnapped right we all agree howeva there r god knows how many people from lebanon + palestine who were UNDER the age of 16

why exactly do people eg from hamas want to destroy Israel well thats cause of all of there families + friends who were killed and if u were kindnapped and labled a terrorist then released, or had family that were kidnapped or killed wouldnt u want revenge
Your so wrong its hilarious, Israel was given that land and rightfully too, they have been attacked the mintue they occupied that land by ARAB countries and those arab countries have continued to attack for many years and israel has rightfully protected THEIR land! So in conclusion its all the ARAB countries fault for not leaving the Israeli alone on the ISRAELI PEOPLES HOME LAND!

How can a people who let their children blow themselves up before they have had a chance to live life love their people?!?!?!?!

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
y do u keep refering to the dictonary and givin web sites if i wanted to know wat they mean i can chek for my self
as for this quote uve just give its totally wrong cause we muslims love each other and our children [although i dont hav one] but we love our RELIGION more than anything and everything in the world

and another thing is that there were thousands kindnapped right we all agree howeva there r god knows how many people from lebanon + palestine who were UNDER the age of 16

why exactly do people eg from hamas want to destroy Israel well thats cause of all of there families + friends who were killed and if u were kindnapped and labled a terrorist then released, or had family that were kidnapped or killed wouldnt u want revenge
im sure ure willign and able to check but seeing as you seem to be extremly cloze minded im sure you wouldnt have checked...so mybe before you start accusing ME of being racist look the word up..

im sure you love your religion im nto denyign that or syaing its a negative thing but the problem is that sum ppl misinterpet the Koran and for exmaple when using the word jihad and its meaning can then think its ok to excuse the bombing of people in its name...even though i am sitting here today defending israel and believe it needs "revenge" too i would never blow myself up for it (while taking innocent ppls lives) and thats what these organisations harbour...suicide bombing terrorists!!

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i know
[being sarcastic since i know u all HATE {ur gonna give me the meaning i bet} me ] howeva i know it is:)

:bomb:
I dont hate you, however i think you arent opening your eyes wide enough to see the big picture, i think you like most people are seeing what they want to see and nothin beyond that. I think the death toll is far to large on both sides, but i dont disagree with israel actions i think they have every right to protect themselves which i believe they are doing. The world including many Muslims want HEzbollah and hamas and all the other TERRORIST organisations to be wipped off as they are the CAUSE of this!

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
they are fighting for lebanon and palestine
So you think its ok for them to fight for that but Israel cant protect themselves from that???

Hmmmm.....im afraid i dont see how that is right?

HSC
ur both jews i should have guessed
u both realise that no matter wat all either of u say my opinion aint gonna change and nomatter wat i say u opion aint gonna change [maybe to the worse]

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ur both jews i should have guessed
u both realise that no matter wat all either of u say my opinion aint gonna change and nomatter wat i say u opion aint gonna change [maybe to the worse]
Maybe to the worse? what on earth do you mean.

And noone here is aiming to change opinions rather express theirs and maybe educate themselves further on the situation.

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
they are fighting for lebanon and palestine
i wish you were standing next to me now so i could pop your dream bubble...

hizbullah literally means Party of God

with alternate names as Islamic Resistance Movement

no lebanon no palestinains just religion

HSC
R.G. said:
So you think its ok for them to fight for that but Israel cant protect themselves from that???

Hmmmm.....im afraid i dont see how that is right?
either u dont undastand wats goin on or else u dont understand me

they ARE defending themselves, theyve been doin that for god knows how long [ u r so gonna tell me i can feel it] theyve been using tanks n vrythin hoeva when people do suicide bombings evry1 is like no thats WRONG

its wrong for everyone to kill another human being no mtter how bad they are

and ur the 1s saying its ok 4 israel to attak but no 4 Hezballah

HSC
jenzipoo said:
i wish you were standing next to me now so i could pop your dream bubble...

hizbullah literally means Party of God

with alternate names as Islamic Resistance Movement

no lebanon no palestinains just religion
ok wats ur point ????? that theyre fighting for their religion
well the country and all other arab nations are sacred islamic nations SO that means they are fighting for both

i hav a feelin this aint getin nywhere

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

they ARE defending themselves, theyve been doin that for god knows how long [ u r so gonna tell me i can feel it] theyve been using tanks n vrythin hoeva when people do suicide bombings evry1 is like no thats WRONG

Hezbollah are a movement designed to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE FAITH OF THIS PLANET, i dont see an israeli movement like that?!?!?

If the Arab countries stopped attacking israel which they have and they started doing before israel had an army, then their would be peace, however that is never going to happen because both sides are too strong on their beliefs, rightfully so.

Your argument doesnt make much sense??

HSC
R.G. said:
Maybe to the worse? what on earth do you mean.

And noone here is aiming to change opinions rather express theirs and maybe educate themselves further on the situation.
ur killing me here people it means that ur opinion of israel invading lebanon isnt changing that u may hav thought ok that may be bad but.....howeva now it would b 100% like it aint bad.... undastand

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

ure delusional!! not everyone codemns suicide bombings...in many cases the veyr family of the suicide bomber basks in the joy of their son/daughter killing themsleves in order to "kill the jews" parties are held after such an event...just like we would party for a birth or graduation they have parties for the death of jews!!

what is hezbollah defending? theyre not defending anythign...theyre attacking israel because they dont feel that israel shoudl exist and we can see where such idelogies source from...the very funding of hezbollah --> iran..whose president believes that "the zionist regime should we wiped off the face of the planet"

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ur killing me here people it means that ur opinion of israel invading lebanon isnt changing that u may hav thought ok that may be bad but.....howeva now it would b 100% like it aint bad.... undastand
No actually i dont undastand i have no idea what you are getting at???

Last edited:

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ok wats ur point ????? that theyre fighting for their religion
well the country and all other arab nations are sacred islamic nations SO that means they are fighting for both

i hav a feelin this aint getin nywhere
lebanon is 40% christian...u idiot

and your "sacred islamic state" of saudi arabia is in FULL support of ISRAEL

davidcohen

HSC
lol i just wanna let u all know, lebanon will be flattened in a couple days, and hezbolla will be six foot under ground pushing daisies.. and this forum will be closed because all there will be here to talk about is all those daisies the TERRORIST organisation is pushing... BE NICE SANTA CLAUS will not give u presents if u attack me

HSC
R.G. said:
Hezbollah are a movement designed to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE FAITH OF THIS PLANET, i dont see an israeli movement like that?!?!?

If the Arab countries stopped attacking israel which they have and they started doing before israel had an army, then their would be peace, however that is never going to happen because both sides are too strong on their beliefs, rightfully so.

Your argument doesnt make much sense??
thats cause the whole country is that bsides they dont care about israel they just dont like the fact they r kidnappin their people

as for the arab countries attackin....man where hav u been half dont even interfere........even syria and iran who are likely to be next on the list of invasion arnt doin shit........... the leader of Hezballah said it.........

wen u hear that israel is sayin oh man look this bomb is from iran well the officials contricts one another about the same bombs

one says iran the other says syria

HSC
jenzipoo said:
lebanon is 40% christian...u idiot

and your "sacred islamic state" of saudi arabia is in FULL support of ISRAEL
i am talkin about the land u stupid idiot

not about who lives in it

one question why do u keep goin to graphs n dictionaries etc

no one cares!:ninja:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)