• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

davidcohen

HSC
shifty ice cream, why dont you look up in an english dictionary the word terrorism... and you will see hezbollah and if you also look up your name, you will see retard

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i am talkin about the land u stupid idiot

not about who lives in it

one question why do u keep goin to graphs n dictionaries etc

no one cares!:ninja:
Educated people know facts and it makes her argument plausable unlike yours which i dont even understand?!?!?!

HSC
davidcohen said:
yo shifty ice cream,, is islams religon terrorism ?? tool
do u know how rasist that sounds???

and no it aint doesnt mean if sum people decide to do sumthin that means the whole religion is to be sterotypd

:bomb: ps its QUEEN not cream

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i am talkin about the land u stupid idiot

not about who lives in it

one question why do u keep goin to graphs n dictionaries etc

no one cares!:ninja:
no YOU stupid idiot...

why are u questioning me providing facts and sources for my agrument...in modern civilisation that actually STRENGTHENS an argument...

and u saying that the land is islamic...now show ME sources

HSC
R.G. said:
Educated people know facts and it makes her argument plausable unlike yours which i dont even understand?!?!?!
y do i bother man go get a life ps that kid that called me shifty ice cream likes ur balls

davidcohen

HSC
yo shifty, no need to write a book on how smart you are.. listen up ay... its simple... israel is attacking some retarded terrorist group, because they started shit... they aint attacking islam. and HELLO EARTH CALLING BRAINS... syria and iran are terrorist countries, who if they dont behave there are two consequences, the first being they gonna be flattened like lebannon, and the second no children will get presents from santa claus because he has warned that bad behaviour has its consequences and these consequences are severe

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
y do i bother man go get a life ps that kid that called me shifty ice cream likes ur balls
hahaha hahaha hahaha Get a life, ooh ouch you got me there! Atleast i make sense, you cant even type properly to defend your argument!

davidcohen

HSC
pfft shitty ice cream, listen to me, you are signifying to me that you are a retard..

davidcohen

HSC
shitty ice cream, before i go and start studying.. just want to know somthing ?? does lebanon have a government ???

HSC
jenzipoo said:
no YOU stupid idiot...

why are u questioning me providing facts and sources for my agrument...in modern civilisation that actually STRENGTHENS an argument...

and u saying that the land is islamic...now show ME sources
i said it was a SACRED ISLAMIC LAND and man i aint gonna get the evidence cause its in the QURAN and my scanner is slow so if u wanna check go to ur skool library ..........>>>>>>NOW UR GONNA GO ON BOUT HOW I DONT MAK SENSE

GO RIGHT AHEAD IM LISTENING TO U

davidcohen

HSC
alright i have waited long enough... no reply... im taking it shitty ice cream that the men in the white suits have come and taken you away to that special place you call "home"

R.G.

HSC
davidcohen said:
alright i have waited long enough... no reply... im taking it shitty ice cream that the men in the white suits have come and taken you away to that special place you call "home"
R.G. Hearts davidcohen for his smart comments!

HSC
davidcohen said:
shitty ice cream, before i go and start studying.. just want to know somthing ?? does lebanon have a government ???
YEAH BUT THE PRIME MINISTER IS DUMB

PS HE ACTS LIKE US PRESIDENT IN 24

davidcohen

HSC
im leaving u all, when i come back.. mwahahha shitty ice cream, the only facts you going to be able to pull from your ass and your school library are going to be lies, because for me you living in the past.. look at the present, lebanons hezbollah are getting their butts kicked, in the future lebanons hezbollah will be in hell, and syria and iran will be paying their consequences, and the children in these countries wont get their christmas presents...

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i said it was a SACRED ISLAMIC LAND and man i aint gonna get the evidence cause its in the QURAN and my scanner is slow so if u wanna check go to ur skool library ..........>>>>>>NOW UR GONNA GO ON BOUT HOW I DONT MAK SENSE

GO RIGHT AHEAD IM LISTENING TO U
and jews believe that the land of israel along with surroundign land is sacred jewish land promised to them by G-d.....dont even start with a clash of relgiions...this isnt what the forum is about...

take your stupidity and lack of education to someone of the same level...

davidcohen

HSC
hezbollah is dumb to ... are u family with him... cause u know what they say... "it runs in the family"

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
YEAH BUT THE PRIME MINISTER IS DUMB

PS HE ACTS LIKE US PRESIDENT IN 24
your whole argument is based on a fictional character....pathetic

HSC
Man I Seriously Dont Care Bout Wat U All Say
Coz Im Sitting Here Laughin At All Ur Comments Bout All This And The Fact That Ur All Really Into It

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)