Is Japanese originate from chinese?.... (2 Viewers)

69^boi

HSC
N/A
I just like to say that china is so gonna own the olympics in 2008 Bejing, fuck they are already training kids like 5-8 in gymatics already, very much prepared unlike greek.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
.::icemeLon::. said:
none z zang heir ning.. wu a z zang heir ning!!^^
OMG!!! mini melon is shang!!!!!! *hugz~~~~~~
our shang pplz should stick together =)
*takes out a glue stick~~~

@69^boi: of cuz... chinese rulz full stop... at any thing.. at everything...
=)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
stick-y? melons?

oh the innuendos...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
lithium said:
what's all this shang talk?

zanghai ning?
hahaha

try out this place, www.s3.org.au
oi that's my job! :mad:

but these little kids are still HSCing so hold the propaganda... til after.

[HK] Abaddon

HSC
=.="" *國有五千幾年*史....日本都不知道有沒有十份之一...

Seung.Hur

H2O
HSC
A few months late, I know, but just to answer the actual question competently:

Its generally well accepted that Japanese culture is a mix between various cultures of their neighbouring countries. As an island, various cultures had come to "Wa", assimilating into the one. As an island culture, many aspects of their neighbours became accepted (be that Korean, Chinese, Siberian, etc) such as faiths such as Buddhism. Language aspects thus bear some resemblance to their Korean and Chinese counterparts.

As for their origination, despite the general consensus agreeing that Japan was a blend of cultures, this is still in heavy dispute. I'll pull out what I said in response to a similar question, in which someone was asking whether or not Japanese people, as a majority, originally came from China:

Well actually, if we're considering "ancient civilizations", in terms of their recorded history, then Korea is just as ancient as China. Both share a 5000 year history. Its generally accepted that all the areas of Asia were part of a much larger "Asia", having many states within Asia that called themselves countries. Meaning Warring States, Three Kingdoms, Koryo, "Wa" (ie. Japan), etc, scattered throughout the histories of the nations. So its just like, if China was still separated in three countries, claiming that one was originally the other. You can't possibly say. The fact there were so many states also is reasoning behind why there are so many different ethnic groups in China (whilst Korea didn't end up becoming one with China.)

If we look at genealogy, it shows that Koreans are more related to the Mongolians. This is also why Koreans, like the Mongolians, don't take in milk very well, and have a similar butt mark (as weird as that sounds for the people not in the know). But then, interestingly enough, Koreans and Japanese are extremely closely related in genealogy, more so than the Koreans or Japanese to the Chinese. Which tends to suggest that Koreans and Japanese had not be separated for a very long time, or a larger part of Japan was from Korea, or that people from Japan settled in Korea many years ago. This is always under heavy debate and flame in between the nations, and this leads to protests because of different publications of history (on top of the WWII stuff).

-----
Its 100% biased on how proud you are of your country. You cannot ever have the true history. And if the topic of history is ever brought up, there's always someone commenting about how the Japanese erased many records of Korean history and culture during their occupation of Korea.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Seung.Hur said:
If we look at genealogy, it shows that Koreans are more related to the Mongolians. This is also why Koreans, like the Mongolians, don't take in milk very well, and have a similar butt mark (as weird as that sounds for the people not in the know).
What is this Mongolian and Korean butt mark :confused: I would of thought that Mogolians were also closely related to chinese since Inner Mongolia is part of China

Seung.Hur

H2O
HSC
I was more in referral of, if Koreans were to be related with anyone, its definitely the Mongolians, but as the years have gone by, they have tended to "shift" away. As a more recent observation, Koreans and Japanese are supposedly more in relation with each other. A large portion of Northern Chinese, also find they are akin to Mongolian people, unlike the Southern, and Western Chinese.

And if you REALLY want to know, the "Mongolian butt mark" is supposedly the purple bumps/marks in your butthole.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Yup. Even some of the pronunciation of the kanji - like telephone (電話), is similar.
Japanese Kenji - Denwha
Cantonese - Din Wah

@ 69^boi: Ok maybe cutter hotter japanese girls, but innocent? *rofl*
Frigid please give him that blog of that japanese teacher you have to him. :p

@ Jago: HIIIIIIIIII! :D

@ xiaoie: I don't understand your Shang >.<"

@ [HK] Abaddon: 日本都不知道有沒有十份之一? Oh i'm PRETTY sure it does... You talkin' bout history of Hong Kong here? Get your facts right boy.

I've also realised that koreans use/d chinese writing too... please correct me if I'm wrong.

Seung.Hur

H2O
HSC
(^o^) said:
I've also realised that koreans use/d chinese writing too... please correct me if I'm wrong.
Before 800s, the Koreans used a form of Chinese language. Nowadays, that language is learnt as extracurricular on top of the developed Korean language.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Nah... I saw chinese writing when I went to Korea.
But yes 大長今 does has some chinese writing here and there and I'm up to episode 55!

Thanks Seung.Hur :)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
god do u know how many shops with the word "yun sum"!?!
Ginseng everywhere man...!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)