Is Japanese originate from chinese?.... (1 Viewer)

69^boi

HSC
N/A
Does Japan culture originate from chinese culure?

it seems to me that both of these language has simialr cultures..chopsticks,rice, hot chicks and mostly their writing is kinda similar...anyone care to explain the topic above?? or yea n this might be bias coz there like 100% chinese ppl here?..hmm.....

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you might want to work on your grammar dude.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hell yeah!! from what myth or history has said is that there was a group of villagers, or prisoners that were sent to an isalnd for god-knows-what. they were never to come back or something like that.

hence your modern japan. chinese blood... :D

69^boi

HSC
N/A
yea but there one thing chinese cant own japan: japan has way hotter cutter innocent chicks than chinese, Done!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
we need proof!! and innocent?! surely u can't prove that!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
69^boi said:
yea but there one thing chinese cant own japan: japan has way hotter cutter innocent chicks than chinese, Done!
u obviously havne't seen enuf chinese chicks...

when u are done with ur hsc, take a peek at the melon family... u'd be surprized...

supercharged

HSC
N/A
69^boi said:
No way, ever seen the jap chicks at tokyo autosalon? They all look like they've been hit with the ugly stick :eek: chinese chicks r much better

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
perhpas this thread is better off in the jap forum...

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
I heard that they emigrated and took some of the cantonese language and writing with them. For example, the word 'suicide' is the same for canto and japan. I don't know about mando tohugh...

supercharged

HSC
N/A
TimeAndTide said:
I heard that they emigrated and took some of the cantonese language and writing with them. For example, the word 'suicide' is the same for canto and japan. I don't know about mando tohugh...
The different chinese dialects share the same writing, so the same characters are pronounced differently according to preferred dialect of the reader, there is not a different system for mando/canto etc

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
i heard that a group of explorers/colonisers were sent out on a quest by the Emperor of China to return with the elixir of life to live forever. however, when they went to the islands of japan and found nothing, they feared returning to the emperor and settled there.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
supercharged said:
The different chinese dialects share the same writing, so the same characters are pronounced differently according to preferred dialect of the reader, there is not a different system for mando/canto etc
mmm yeah but cantonese also has our slang characters...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
agreed. even for shang... there are slangs for its dialect... pretty funni infact=p

none ho va??? =p

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
supercharged said:
Traditional Chinese- Hong kong and Taiwan
Simplified Chinese- Shanghai, Gaungzhou, rest of China.

Several words differ in pronounciation wih the same characters:

Different meanings though

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
.::icemeLon::. said:
@ xiao: don't try to write Shang using the alphabet.. it doesn't work..>.<" sounds really weird!!
i jsut did!!!

none ho va??? wu lor ho er...
a la zang heir ning... =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)