Is anyone still doing free essay marking? (1 Viewer)

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone that did: Skrzynecki, franken-runner, speeches, Julius Caesar?

thanks.
I did frankenrunner and speeches, full marks for both in ruse trials. give me a yell when you've written your essays and if I'm not too busy I'll see if I can help you out? :p

acemusic415

HSC
I'm still only in Year 12, but I often mark my grade's essays when they are too apprehensive to the face their teachers (since they're shit scared of criticism). I can help you as I have helped many ex-year 12s and I'm particularly well versed when it comes to essays. So I can help, if anyone would like.

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
I've raged added like everyone who offered help.. Please look after me for a whole year. I need someone like you.

Zee Zappo

HSC
i did all of them
Oh, those are all my texts too, I have my half yearly for belonging coming up next week on Friday...if I send you some paragraphs (I don't complete full essays, mainly body paragraphs) do you think you can give me some tips & advice? Or are you busy by then..
But I'd appreciate it if I could send you other essays/materials later on the year if your willing to read them =)

Aquablack

Banned
HSC
Oh, those are all my texts too, I have my half yearly for belonging coming up next week on Friday...if I send you some paragraphs (I don't complete full essays, mainly body paragraphs) do you think you can give me some tips & advice? Or are you busy by then..
But I'd appreciate it if I could send you other essays/materials later on the year if your willing to read them =)
send it all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)