Is "94"atar enough to go around boasting??? (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
Is "94"atar enough to go around boasting??? and saying your smart and everything?

medicore

HSC
Your ATAR doesn't necessarily reflect on how smart someone is.. People can get High-atar's quite easily by just memorising the syllabus, yes they are smart in a sense, but I don't think that you should be boasting to anyone what atar you get, you'll just look like a cocky bastard.

tomp1612

HSC
^^ True, i wouldnt go around boasting that you beat everyone, what if people doing say 3/4u maths bomb out and get an atar of 80 and you get 94 but you didnt do a maths level at all. Boasting just makes you look like a douche

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
If something's worth boasting about, other people will do it for you.

enoilgam

HSC
It depends on your standards (some people would consider 85 to be a very good ATAR, whilst others may think that only 99+ is very good), but irrespective, only a real moron goes around bragging about an ATAR. Even if I got 99.95 I wouldnt be boasting about it or touting it all over the place.

lani22

HSC
what atar you get is dependent on much more than just 'intelligence' imo - commitment and motivation and overall attitude towards your studies for instance plays a huge role

so don't go boasting

you'll look like a twat

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think you can really boast about any ATAR.

But like, 94 is like what I got/worse so no one should boast about that considering I'm a little bit retarded. Lol

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'm sorry OP but you have just made too many of these threads now, you have a serious narcissism problem and it's really sad to see all these threads about whether certain courses are "prestigious" and now this. It's ridiculous that you plan to essentially lie about your ATAR and pick a course just because you believe people will think highly of you.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Is "94"atar enough to go around boasting??? and saying your smart and everything?
You look like an idiot boasting about ATAR no matter what it is. More so with a 94 where a few thousand at least have beaten you :p

(94 is a good ATAR, but to a system of 99.95 it's not really a boasting number...)

And also, what would make you look more "smart" is using you're correctly.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Nobody cares and the fact that you have asked this question just shows how much of a dull person you truly are. Sorry to be so blunt but it's true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)