Irony (1 Viewer)

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
So, I recently moved to Sydney permanently.

I've made some great friends while I've been here, including some amazing young women. But 3 in particular caught my eyes. And it's taken me quite a few months to work out If there's just one of them that I like.

I'm not a shy guy, and I'm quite happy to take the iniative, but I obviously didnt take the iniative on any of them If I was confused about my feelings for them.

Anyways, last night I spent some time with a group of friends including one of these girls. And it caught me how much she kicked arse and just how incredibly gorgeous she was and how well bla bla bla etc etc...

So I made the decision last night that I would at least ask her out for coffee...

Then I find out that one of my other friends who's known her as long as I have started dating her last night...

I can just see Irony sitting in his little corner chuckling to himself "hardy hardy harrrr..."

Irony is such a little shit, makes me wanna punch it in the face because it thinks it's SO friggin hilarious.....

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
it's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife

SMP213

HSC
hey, but wat about he other 2 girls?
n plus, u cant let one girl put u down!
i guess u learnt ur lesson, n now u gotta move on...to something/ someone better.
'theres plenty of fish in the sea'

Mantello

Banned
HSC
So these 3 girls post on this website?

Stop being such a bitch and walk up to your mate and tell him to fuck off.

She'll think you were VERY heroic at that point.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
The other 2 girls are amazing, yes...

The point I was making was that Irony is a bitch seeing as the moment I decide to pursue one she's taken. I know there are many fish in the sea, don't get me wrong :)

No they don't post here.

and I'm PRETTY sure that walking up to one of my best mates and telling him to stop dating a girl that I hadn't laid claim to is tantamount to belt-sanding my nipples... (that would be fucking stupid if you didn't work that out)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
oh whar is Iron

+ wtfs' the Irony in this thread?

Moenique

HSC

OoOOooo dO tHaT!
i LuFf TuFF mEn.

Stupid.

Anyway, they just started dating last night.
Who knows if it'll last until tomorrow.

HSC
Irony is a bitch
Like not asking someone out and then they disappear so you're fucked
And then asking someone out and they tell everyone at your school and won't get out of your face so, once again, you're fucked.

Yay for the ironic side of love (N)

Don't worry, you can either wait or you can see how things go with the other two girls.

quik.

HSC
If they just started dating as in dating, not seeing each other exclusively, then there is no reason you can't ask her out on a date to

91MAM09

HSC
If he only started dating her very recently and they've only gone out once or twice, it doesn't mean that they're officially in a relationship where there's any commitment. SHE IS STILL SINGLE!!! I think all you need to do is:
#1 Be courageous and ask her out ASAP!!! Don't procrastinate or waste any more time! (Do it before a potential relationship with the other guy starts)
#2 Once you are hanging out with her, take the opportunity to show her the best person you can truly be!! Most girls will choose the guy who is honest, courteous, respectful and fun and with a sense of humor! So in other words, you have to make sure you do all this so she will make her own decision over who she will continue dating. (And trust me, those things should win her over!) haha

Hope it helps!, GOOD LUCK ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)