iPhone 4S (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
They'll release 5 sooner if not many people buy iPhone 4S and wtf is this S crap, they should just make it 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and be done with it. An upgrade should be for a new NUMBERED iPhone, not a 1.5 upgrade. e.g. iPhone 5. If it ain't worthy enough to be titled the next iPhone (n + 1) then it isn't worth creating the product and selling it.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
Just saying... but Hardware isn't the only thing that matters, if you have good hardware you need good software to run on it and make full use of it and tbh Apple has this covered in every product, it's the perfect marriage.

Apple: 1
Others: 0
apple os on a galaxy s2 would be better though wouldnt it

so its not perfect

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
if by better u mean it will load apps and webpages 1/4 of a second faster which isnt noticable to the avg human being then maybe.

boris

Banned
HSC
better camera too etc

im just saying that the marriage isnt perfect lol cos perfection would be the best hardware witht he best software

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Also question: are developers able to develop things for Siri or is this going to be an Apple only show?
Until now it's an Apple only show, but they may let developers have their hands on it at a later stage (doubt it though).

apple os on a galaxy s2 would be better though wouldnt it

so its not perfect
It may/may not? I'm not familiar with the guts of both, but in functioning Apple iPhone/iOS shits over everything else available, hence the "perfect".

Also, this is part of their strategy and marketing, they throw in less which works better and leaves them room for their next update/refresh, if they give you everything in the start, what will they have left to upgrade? (I mean cmon, the technology has always been there and it's in their plans like 2 years before it's even announced, this is called successful marketing, leading to a successful company).

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
if by better u mean it will load apps and webpages 1/4 of a second faster which isnt noticable to the avg human being then maybe.
lol, this hardly matters

better camera too etc

im just saying that the marriage isnt perfect lol cos perfection would be the best hardware witht he best software
Megapixels aren't the only things that count, I've seen pics taken from both, and the iPhone ones are better

boris

Banned
HSC
ive seen pictures taken from both and the galaxy ones are better

and no it isnt perfect lol like i said if there are phones out there with better features but arent overall better it means that the iphone isnt perfect lol are you stupid

i know exactly what apples business plan is like lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Contemplating upgrading to Nokia 3315.

Snake. Monophonic ring tones. Vintage.
I still have a 3310!
I never had a 3315 though. It was too good for me. I think you could make your own ringtones or images or some shit that was a little better.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ive seen pictures taken from both and the galaxy ones are better

and no it isnt perfect lol like i said if there are phones out there with better features but arent overall better it means that the iphone isnt perfect lol are you stupid

i know exactly what apples business plan is like lol
yeah some phones have better features, but they lack it in other sections, and by perfect I meant overall better, not literally perfect (yes apple lacks as well, just not as much, it's more of an all rounder).

boris

Banned
HSC
lol yes thats what i was saying
its not literally perfect

it may be the overall best phone atleast for the average user though

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Lol LG. They couldn't make a decent phone ever.

As stated, I love my Galaxy, and haven't had problems with things lagging up. Only the occasional game crashing.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Preorders opened tonight at 6PM. Apple site is taking preorders but seems that Vodafone isn't (last minute decision). Already starting to hate them.

Not sure what's happening with the other carriers.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Apple Store seems to have crashed? offline? somethings wrong...

I was soo looking forward to ordering it on voda, what is wrong with them :(

But then again no carrier seems to be doing pre-orders (yet)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
It's working for me.

But yeah pretty disappointing with Vodafone - I was looking forward to it. They weren't even sure if pre-orders were still going ahead but said to call again tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)