iPhone 4S (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Nope, Vodafone called up today and said there was some issue with my account, going to call them up tomorrow and try and resolve it (didn't have much time to talk to them as I had uni all day, same tomorrow but I have a 3 hour break).

So I dont know what's happening, if they dont give it I'm moving to virgin or telstra. Hate this vodafone service.

--

Also have you noticed how there's no option to switch between 2g/3g? it sucks because 3G coverage is trash in my area and (looking at my dads) it stays on 3G if it can pick it up where as 2G has 4/5 bars.. making it switch back and forth (resulting in potential drop of calls).

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
=/

I called today to port my number from three and he started telling me how I need to go into a store and do it. I got pretty pissed off and he eventually did it over the phone.

Seriously you have to fight them to get anything done. You get put on hold for 35 minutes and you always get the same reply no matter what the question is - usually along the lines of "I don't know/someone else can do it let me transfer you/visit a shop"

The only reason I'm with them is because most of my calls are made on that free calls to 3/Vodafone thing.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, they're pretty terrible, however they've improved a lot over the past 6 months (from pathetic to bearable).

The person on the phone wasn't really willing to talk properly with me either, just said "Alright, no worries, I'll call up in a few days to cancel my service with Vodafone and move to another carrier".

Her: "oh sorry, sorry sir, please hold up while I transfer you to customer service".

haha, it's like you have to give threats to get stuff done.

Jmillerrr

HSC
N/A
So should I get the iPhone 4s upfront or in a contract? Which is cheaper overall?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
It depends. For me, the contract was cheaper but I'm stuck with it for two years.

Photo I just took with the phone:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

That's one I took a while ago on my Galaxy S2. Also the lady in that picture told me "Don't be surprised if someone tries to kill you"

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Again tempted to just go get it.

~indecision~

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just do it, you know you want to! (3yrs with a phone is bit too much as well tbh).

johngilbert12

HSC
N/A
We generally use one hand only to access our mobile phones and this is the reason why i prefer small phones. iphone 4s is perfect in size. For an 4 inch phone, a cover or case is very much required since the phone drops most of the time if not handled properly. Smaller phones are easy to handle.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
We generally use one hand only to access our mobile phones and this is the reason why i prefer small phones. iphone 4s is perfect in size. For an 4 inch phone, a cover or case is very much required since the phone drops most of the time if not handled properly. Smaller phones are easy to handle.
you probably didn't get the iphone 4 when it came out. used the iphone 4 for 2 years, and it got too small for me, iphone 5 is a good size for me now, not too big or small

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)