Interview help: (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on age I think. From memory it's closer to the $10 mark for a HS student. I'm too lazy to look up the award wages right now but you can Google it.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I work at Macca's currently soo....

Firstly the questions asked really depend on the manager of the store. I got a couple questions such as;
Do you plan to finish year 12?
If so what do you want to do after year 12?
Tell me about a situation where the conditions weren't favourable and you overcame it
How about an example where you used to teamwork to overcome something
Basically they only really ask you questions you would normally get to get a hint at what kind of person you are

Since alot of Maccas run on casual employment they usually need a rather large list of people available at most times. For example at my Mcdonald's I got hired basically straight away because I had good availabilty times. They asked me these questions mostly because it really was a requirement and they wanted to make sure I wasn't someone out of their zone.

In summary, availability times will be probably the most significant factor between them choosing you or someone else. Most people can answer questions they throw just fine. Though really they'll hire you as long as you got decent availability, the choosing thing only applies to popular Mcdonald spots where there's alot of applicants(or busy season,which is holidays).

You get trainee pay for like first 2-3 months then after they think you can work fine without alot of questions, they'll raise your pay. Age of course also increases the pay.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
I know a family friend in my year that works at Maccas and he told me the questions were extremely straight forward. So long as you act naturally and friendly, you're almost guaranteed a position I would assume.

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
THANKS GUYS!!! WISH ME LUCK :D I am a bit nervous :/

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
It says in the email:

"Parent/Guardian Consent Form
If applicable, please bring your signed Parent/Guardian Consent Form to your interview."

I am 17...do I need to take that with me?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It says in the email:

"Parent/Guardian Consent Form
If applicable, please bring your signed Parent/Guardian Consent Form to your interview."

I am 17...do I need to take that with me?
Yes.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Was there anything attached with email?

Anything on the application form?

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
^ Like Ozko mentioned, if there was anything in the email print and sign it, otherwise I got a sheet i needed to fill out after my first trainee shift. If they need your consent, I'm guessing your hired(or going to be)?

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
Nah nothing was attached in the email mate...
^ Like Ozko mentioned, if there was anything in the email print and sign it, otherwise I got a sheet i needed to fill out after my first trainee shift. If they need your consent, I'm guessing your hired(or going to be)?
???

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
Was there anything attached with email?

Anything on the application form?
There is no application form attached, i am just called for an interview along with photo ID n stuff....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)