Interview help: (1 Viewer)

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys

I have a job interview at Maccas. I am a bit nervous. What's the interview going to be like, what are they going to ask n shit...

Any tips?

Thanks

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
which one are you working for

I didn't even have an interview. just went in and they were like 'you're hired' (because I'm just that awesome :D)

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
lol are you serious?
I got an email saying i have an interview on this date and I have to bring this photo ID n shit ...
which one are you working for

I didn't even have an interview. just went in and they were like 'you're hired' (because I'm just that awesome :D)

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol are you serious?
I got an email saying i have an interview on this date and I have to bring this photo ID n shit ...
yeah, I got the same too. I think it's just a formality...you definitely need the ID thing though
idk if all mcdonald's are like that

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
But what are they gonna ask in the interview? :/
and are they racist? LOL
yeah, I got the same too. I think it's just a formality...you definitely need the ID thing though
idk if all mcdonald's are like that

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why would you ask if they're racist?

I'm guessing you're not Caucasian?

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
But what are they gonna ask in the interview? :/
and are they racist? LOL
lol what, I don't think so?? why do you ask
I swear we didn't have an interview. she only asked about my availabilities and then told me I was the perfect candidate looool

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
What's the min starting salary? I am 17, turning 18 in October :p

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
Well my interview was pretty informal.. she just sat me down at the customer seats and asked me:
So why do you want to work here?
How would you benefit maccas?
What would you do if an angry customer came in saying their food was cold?
Do you live around here?
When can you work.

They don't really ask you difficult questions but one of my friends got a question "What are your weaknesses and how do you overcome them?" I guess you could just say time management and you've recently bought a diary or something.

Tips: Be confident, smile and make eye contact but don't constantly stare deeply into their eyes or anything :p

Last edited:

Alkenes

HSC
N/A
Well my interview was pretty informal.. she just sat me down at the customer seats and asked me:
So why do you want to work here?
How would you benefit maccas?
What would you do if an angry customer came in saying their food was cold?
Do you live around here?
When can you work.

They don't really ask you difficult questions but one of my friends got a question "What are your weaknesses and how do you overcome them?" I guess you could just say time management and you've recently bought a diary or something.

Tips: Be confident, smile and make eye contact but don't constantly stare deeply into their eyes or anything :p
What's the best answer for this?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
something along the lines of "wanting to be involved in a forward thinking organisation" "wanting to hone and improve work skills and utilise them to satisfy customers" etc etc

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
What's the best answer for this?
I just said I wanted the experience and financial support throughout highschool but I don't think that's the best answer :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)