Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

grassrecords

i havent read everything but ill reply to some things said...

im chinese DUDE and im going out with an australian girl, well american/italian/australia/something else, and will be for ages.

asian parents are retards

i know someone whos parents are catholic and muslimand and their son, the bloke that i know, isnt messed up in the head so its all good.

... and im not metro, or look it... i dont think... i hope not...

Last edited:

concession

Respected Member
HSC
interracial relationships

my theory is if the word exists, annoying for example, it only does because people can be/do it.

Paz

This whole thread is stupid cos there's nothing wrong with interracial relationships. The whole issue isn't really worth talking about i reckon. :uhhuh:

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
concession said:
interracial relationships

my theory is if the word exists, annoying for example, it only does because people can be/do it.
What about "invisible"? :p

The fact that this thread even exists is offensive. It just goes to show how prejudiced we are and how far this world has to go. If a person's race even comes into a relationship, there shouldn't be a relationship. It's like judging your partner on whether their feet have high arches or not.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm in an interracial relationship and this post offends me in some degree.

I frikin agree with gemita.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah..i believe that this thread is pretty lame.....there is nothing wrong with interracial relationships, if you care for somebody strongly enough then it will work out

Binky

natstar said:
Same when u see a much older aussie man with a younger Asian woman
i see that ALL the time. My dad's one of them. I work in Eastwood, and i always see a bloke in his fifties with an Asian woman in her thirties or something like that.
Maybe they like a financially secure older guy? Maybe caucasian guys are generally nicer to Asian girls?:p

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
it's a personal choice, who really cares about race. if ppl r in love, who cares!!!

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Binky said:
i see that ALL the time. My dad's one of them. I work in Eastwood, and i always see a bloke in his fifties with an Asian woman in her thirties or something like that.
Maybe they like a financially secure older guy? Maybe caucasian guys are generally nicer to Asian girls?:p
hahah i hope that was sarcasm

me, i just wanna be loved

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmpf.

Whenever I hear an Asian woman going out with a much older/elderly Australian, I immediately assume she's using him to get a permanent Visa. Once she's achieved that she'll divorce, get a portion of her ex's income/home/contents, then do whatever she pleases while the poor Aussie fella has to support her...

Call me racist, but I'm Asian... dunno what you call it when someone's racist to his own race... meh.

Not all Asian-Aussie relationships reflect my stereotypical view, but that's just what I think, and it'll be true to an extent.

No offense intended to those in happy, non-Visa-related, inter-relationships.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
being racist means that you think your race is better than others. be ready to put on your sad face because no ur not a racist.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Tusitula said:
being racist means that you think your race is better than others. be ready to put on your sad face because no ur not a racist.
no but ure just descriminating, actually to me racist means u think a race is better then another, so if ure racist to ure own race, ure racist

rayeman

HSC
my friend is in an interacial relationship, they are very much in love, I don't see what's wrong with it.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hbk_ace said:
actually to me racist means u think a race is better then another
I don't remember stating any race is better than another in my previous post. I implied one minority of people of a particular race doing bad and inconsiderate things to get Visas. Having a negative opinion of a minority doesn't mean I have a negative opinion of myself and my race. This might contradict what I said previously. Oh well... I just got told off and PWNED in the "say no 2 drugs" thread, so I've lost steam in arguing anymore.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
hbk_ace said:
no but ure just descriminating, actually to me racist means u think a race is better then another, so if ure racist to ure own race, ure racist
god dammit your thick, look it up in the dictionary

Racism - the belief that your own race is better than any other

HSC
Tusitula said:
god dammit your thick, look it up in the dictionary

Racism - the belief that your own race is better than any other
rac·ism
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Seems to me like the second definition there is what they're talking about, did you actually look it up in the dictionary, or just decide to call people stupid straight away instead of bothering?

blackmagic219

twisting the questions a little and soughta posting a related sub-thread, if someone asked you out of another race would you be hesitant.......or would you be completely fine with any person? ? ? ?

HSC
blaqmagic219 said:
twisting the questions a little and soughta posting a related sub-thread, if someone asked you out of another race would you be hesitant.......or would you be completely fine with any person? ? ? ?
At the moment, they'd get a flat out no, because I'm not single. For the purpose of a constructive reply, if we were to assume I was single, I'd judge the advance based on what I thought of the person, not of their background.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
rac·ism
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Seems to me like the second definition there is what they're talking about, did you actually look it up in the dictionary, or just decide to call people stupid straight away instead of bothering?
racism (say ray-siz-uhm) noun
1. the belief that your own race is better than any other
2. unpleasent or violent behvaiour towards members of another race

macquarie dictionary

seems to me my 1st and 2nd definitions is what i am talking about. i do my research, i'm not that much of a dickhead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)