Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I don't think interracial relationships are wrong, but I'm quite suprised how many others think they are... I know none of my friends have a problem with it, I thought that these days most young people were fine with it.
I respect people's choices, I mean, me telling them that I think they're wrong or whatever isn't going to change their minds, and you can't really help what you're attracted to, I'm just suprised by how many people would restrict themselves to one race.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes its unacceptable for people to restrict themselves to one race in Australia. If you lived in say, China, you wouldn't have many options, but come on, we live in Australia

meshy

Asquithian said:
Not a criticism...but why do people always go for people who are the same as them? I know there are often core values between partners but some people seem to be always looking for people who share interests and share values...

I thought relationships are more interesting when you not exactly like your partner, and that relationships with people who are not like you allow you to grow and to understand a different point of view...another reason why interracial relationships are not bad
Just an observation I find interesting that goes along with what you said - I see a lot of asian guys mainly with asian girlfriends, but when it comes to asian girls they seem to sometimes outsource for guys (at least at our uni). Why?

I occassionally see an asian guy/western girl couple (although the asian guy usually looks metro) - and I think (judging from female friends' views and the views on here) that most girls nowadays would be at least open to the idea of a nice asian guy - so why do most asian guys still (generally) go for asian girls only? I'm just curious as to whether it's mainly physical attraction, cultural values, or if they think a western girl won't go for them.. I'm not sure what it is.

I think interracial relationships are great - you get to learn about not only a new person, but a new culture and a new way of looking at life ;)

money_maker

HSC
N/A
Interracial relationships are the best. I have had relationships with an African, African- American, Tongan, Chinese, Maltese, Indian, Vietnamese, Fijian, Japanese, Samoan, Cuban, Maori, Bangladesh, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Filo. That's all I can think of now though. I'm aussie but have been out with an aussie guy, the closest I ever came was a guy from New Zealand.
I don't really see asian guys with aussie girls but I have been in a relationship with a few different asian guys and everything was great. Most of the time their parents liked me too even if they would have preferred an asian girl.
I think it just depends on the individual, I have a few friends that think I'm crazy coz I have never been with an aussie guy but they are racist and don't know what they are missing.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
money_maker said:
I'm aussie but have been out with an aussie guy, the closest I ever came was a guy from New Zealand.
I don't really see asian guys with aussie girls but I have been in a relationship with a few different asian guys and everything was great. Most of the time their parents liked me too even if they would have preferred an asian girl.
I think it just depends on the individual, I have a few friends that think I'm crazy coz I have never been with an aussie guy but they are racist and don't know what they are missing.
Well it is their choice you can't force them not to be racist. Born with it, wear it in life...Uumm Asian guys Will Like Aussie girls if the girls have depths in them... I'm not criticising ok! Aussie girls are attractive, there I'm not racist!

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
1. Because it has been accepted by popular culture that asian males, on the whole, are just not sexy or hot.

2. Not many (White) girls i know would ever consider seriously a relationship with an asian male...

3. Why do most asian guys go for asian girls? Scared of being judged or laughed at by maybe a white girl. Being narrow ? Who knows ?!?!?

4. i think its a combination of thinking of western girl wont find them attractive or sexy...which is true most western girls generally strike off the asian male as a prospective bf...
You sounded very political! I will not argue...You have your own opinion. If you are a full blooded asian then you will know, there's no need to sketch it out. I liked an australian person and that person liked me...Same deal! I would prefer the long silky black hair than any other hair colours. Maybe I might sound too superficial but yes I do prefer my own culture and values! If a girl from a different race is willing to learn about my culture, then I have no problem chasing that girl day and night (not stalking).

Asq you must be very attractive!!!! Have you not tried out for modelling? Lets put a poll!!!

Umm this is to everyone...There's no point of criticising anyone! What is so "great" about it? Will you feel any better? More powerful maybe? It's a political Bull.

If you know you are better than them, why waste your time looking down upon people? Criticising anyone below you is just...um you tell me.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
But...you're basically saying "yay for interracial relationships, you're racist if you dont believe in them" then you say you wouldn't go out with an australian. w.t.f. If you're accepting of all races, how come australians don't count?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I don't know why you would, it just seemed an almost contradictary thing to say after talking about how all races are great. No worries, I get you now.

tattoodguy

interracial relationships i think create alot of problems for ppples parents...ive seen that hpapen alot.

i hate seeeing........white chicks or azns with middle easterners and indians --- that makes me sick. i think thats dirty.. but i dont hate them..but i just cant comprehend. how any one can stand them.

if i seee a white bitch with a nigga i think....she must be looose etc..i would never touch a chick..that fucked a nigga. (cos im insecure lol)

im white/wog,,, and i only go for goooks 10000000000000000%.

i cant stand any other girls.

i tend to go for the azn chicks..that are into azns only.............im not keeen on azn chicks who dig white guys etc............ cos i like a challlenge. but yeah any decent azn bitches..........pm me :)

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
tattoodguy said:
interracial relationships i think create alot of problems for ppples parents...ive seen that hpapen alot.

i hate seeeing........white chicks or azns with middle easterners and indians --- that makes me sick. i think thats dirty.. but i dont hate them..but i just cant comprehend. how any one can stand them.

if i seee a white bitch with a nigga i think....she must be looose etc..i would never touch a chick..that fucked a nigga. (cos im insecure lol)

im white/wog,,, and i only go for goooks 10000000000000000%.

i cant stand any other girls. azns are such goood girls. but i hanged around azn guys to much.....cos i actually get pisssed when i seee azn chicks with non azns.

i tend to go for the azn chicks..that are into azns only.............im not keeen on azn chicks who dig white guys etc............ cos i like a challlenge. but yeah any decent azn bitches..........pm me :)
ban for being a troll/completely stupid.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ignore that guy, he's got internet personality issues

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
a gook is an AzN.

No, not an asian, but an AzN.

tattoodguy

why is everyone on here so negative trying to attack other ppple on here...its annnoying.

gook isnt neccessarily rude.

HSC
tattoodguy said:
gook isnt neccessarily rude.
It's use seems to be much more casual in recent times, I'll give you that, but it's not like it originated as a compliment. I also think the instances of it being used as an insult far outweigh the times when it is used to other ends.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gook&r=f

Gook - A derrogatory term used for the purpose of describing a korean. (Obtained form the korean pronunciation of their country, Hangook.)

Korean person. not a vietnamese - see dink, or charlie. Gook dervies the Korean War (circa 1950s) and is commonly found throughout the language (ex: gook - korea ; mi gook - america ; etc ). Is commonly mistaken for being vietnamese because most people don't know their friggin' history. The Vietnam war was after the Korean War - circa 1970s. So some soliders that fought in the Korean War also fought in the Vietnamese war and carried the term with them.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Asquithian said:
the point is its hardly a term you would use in an essay on the vietnam war...or to describe a peer
Yeah, although it'd get your essay noticed. For further reference relating to gook, go watch Romper Stomper :D

mack

Banned
HSC
Whoever says it is wrong for me to be with an asian woman will have kung fu unleashed upon them. I agree about that last comment too, true love transcends any racial barrier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)