Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
it's not wrong, get over it, stop bringing the thread up.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
tattoodguy said:
interracial relationships i think create alot of problems for ppples parents...ive seen that hpapen alot.

i hate seeeing........white chicks or azns with middle easterners and indians --- that makes me sick. i think thats dirty.. but i dont hate them..but i just cant comprehend. how any one can stand them.

if i seee a white bitch with a nigga i think....she must be looose etc..i would never touch a chick..that fucked a nigga. (cos im insecure lol)

im white/wog,,, and i only go for goooks 10000000000000000%.

i cant stand any other girls.

i tend to go for the azn chicks..that are into azns only.............im not keeen on azn chicks who dig white guys etc............ cos i like a challlenge. but yeah any decent azn bitches..........pm me :)

Troll or not, this is possibly the cuntiest post in the history of BOS. Why can't i bad rep this cunt?

zergcave

HSC
HeCtic said:
Troll or not, this is possibly the cuntiest post in the history of BOS. Why can't i bad rep this cunt?
you supply me wif the address. ill get the job done for ya :)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Komaticom said:
Interracial relationships should be accepted by society, but it isn't, unfortunately. If you love someone, their race should not be a barrier.
Interracial relationships ARE accepted by society.

Interracial relationships ARE NOT accepted by conservative asian parents. Come to think of it, ANY RELANTIONSHIP BEFORE THE AGE OF 30 is not accepted by conservative asian parents.

I win.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Raiks said:
Yeah, although it'd get your essay noticed. For further reference relating to gook, go watch Romper Stomper :D
Great movie :D, its not really one to watch with the girlfriend though :(

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
nothing wrong with inerracial relationships

im in an interracial relationship

im malaysian and my gf is viet

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Komaticom said:
How about an black African-white African relationship? If they're both African, and from the same town, would that constitute an inter-racial relationship?
well yes, as white africans are descendants of european settlers....

Jezzabelle

hmm

I am umm aussie...? anyways I started dating an international uni student who just moved out from lebanon...

major prob was him being a smoker and me never wanting to touch a cig.... not race.

although the Christian/Muslim clash could of hindered things, but he wasnt a devote Muslim anyways.

it didnt work cos i was rebounding (shame shame i know) but yeh...
race never really occured to me, it was more the smoking thing...

HSC
N/A
I haven’t dated anyone of my race (viet ), ever, come to think of it. I guess its because i've gone to predominately white schools. I don't see a problem in dating anyone out of your race. All my relationships have been fine, the break ups weren't due to racial or cultural issues. My current relationship is fine, he is italian, all is well.

zergcave

HSC
neo_o said:
Interracial relationships ARE accepted by society.

Interracial relationships ARE NOT accepted by conservative asian parents. Come to think of it, ANY RELANTIONSHIP BEFORE THE AGE OF 30 is not accepted by conservative asian parents.

I win.
r they realli?

kHiTs

HSC
I think its quite different for people who were born and raised up in different countries...because of different culture, expectations, and all that... Im not saying its impossible, but its alot of work to go through with the adjustments...and some people couldnt be bothered...

If you were born in the same environment, then i guess its ok...

lolz...last week, me and my best bud were walking and we saw this couple, she was asian, he was indian...both looked very international(not the typical oz bred)... and my friend started laughing...well... i know it was rude, but it just didnt seem normal...

shortie_689

HSC
why would an interreacial relationship be wrong I am an Aussie girl and my bf is Lebanese there aint nething wrong... his family may not accept it but they will learn to live with whatever race you are from...
you can only hit a problem when religion gets in the way

Generator

HSC
N/A
It's stupid. It's the individual who may be a health hazard, not the race.

SimonCrean

not actually simon crean
HSC
N/A
interracial couples have pretty children......their children become models with UCB

Generator

HSC
N/A
It seemed as though nobody else would notice your post given that the thread had progressed, so I just deleted my reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)