Interracial relationships (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
My 2c,
Australian been with South African Indian (THE SEXIEST COMBINATION ALIVE!!) for a year.

grem

interracial relationships are fine , it's a positive hing to see more interracial couples on th street tha you used to
multiculturalism is GOOD
btw , what is it about asian girls (chinese or whatever) that white guys find attractive
i always thought that white guys tend to like white girl coz they're "hotter" and more "sexy" , you get what i mean ? that "flair" in white girls occur less frequently in asian girls

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by grem

btw , what is it about asian girls (chinese or whatever) that white guys find attractive
i always thought that white guys tend to like white girl coz they're "hotter" and more "sexy" , you get what i mean ? that "flair" in white girls occur less frequently in asian girls

Dunno. GO ask an white guy why he finds an azn more attractive.

white girls have that "flair"???
wtf?!!

what? the "blonde hair, blue eyed" flair?
and the big bust? oh no wait...that's baywatch bimbos! LMAO!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
hmm nothing wrong with it i reckon asian person with white person produce cute hapa babies they always end up lookign beautiful take kristen kreuk [lana lane in smaville] for example shes half dutch/chinese and she so pretty.

i tend to date only asian guys? not racist or anything but i guess there more things in common and stuff. And the fact of fmaily accepting too.

phunky

Originally posted by mercurydrinker
Anyways... I read through the entire thread for the *second* time, and I haven't found one instance where you said "its fine if someone is old or whatever"...

So thats why I assumed you meant pretty much anybody should speak English and that it was rude to do otherwise....

And it doesn't matter anyways, I disagree that parents should speak in English, its bloody difficult to change your personality, outlook on life or language for that matter, after about the age of 25 or so....and as for the children, if they want to speak it they can.... I believe in a little thing called "freedom of speech", where you can say whatever the hell you want, this includes language.

People should be able to express themselves in another language if they want, because there isn't just one way of expressing yourself.... for instance the Eskimos have over 50 words just for snow, whilst english has only a few. The eskimo would therefore be able to articulate more effectively about snow.... it's not the greatest example, but you get what I mean...
Well sorrry- my mistake... but I did post about that- maybe it was on the aussie identity thread but i did say that!

U know- u say that ur open minded and everything- but it seems that u can't be open minded about what i have to say or those who agree with me. At least i can see where ur coming from- i am just calmly tellin u what i think!

Confuzzled?!

HSC
okay then..................

hmmmmm........

hey.....how have ur parents reacted to u dating someone not the same natio as you?

phunky

Actually... my mum doesn't want me dating... but that is dating anyone. but she doesn't care if i end up with someone aussie cos she's always said that i would probly end up with a white guy anyway. She wouldn't care if i marry someone aussie. She just dosn't want me dating at all... but hey i don't really care i do anyway, she meets my boyfriend and thinks he's a good friend and she likes him so i'm happy. :)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
lol. my parents said "no gf/bf business till after high school" at the beginning of yr 11. lol...did that bother me? noooo. lol.

my parents don't mind i'm wif an aussie bloke. lol.
they knew i was never gonna go wif a chinky guy! lol.

phunky

That's pretty much what my mum said... but it didn't stop me either! it just meant that I didn't tell her anything... and did my own thing. My mum knows that if i go out with anyone it wouldn't be a chinese guy so yeah...!

schwang_thang

Originally posted by phunky
That's pretty much what my mum said... but it didn't stop me either! it just meant that I didn't tell her anything... and did my own thing. My mum knows that if i go out with anyone it wouldn't be a chinese guy so yeah...!
bwahaha it sounds like every azn chick hates guys of their own kind!
well yeah i guess im the same, i wud never get w/ a viet guy, i just think :eek: no thank u! hehe

mayb if he was a mooks-wearing fully westernised type it might b a diff. story, but i havent met many so far...

halfies all the way! :D

phunky

Originally posted by schwang_thang

well yeah i guess im the same, i wud never get w/ a viet guy, i just think :eek: no thank u! hehe

mayb if he was a mooks-wearing fully westernised type it might b a diff. story, but i havent met many so far...

yeah I don't like how most azn guys dress... some azn girls too actually!! lol
Skip guys are WAYYYY better!

schwang_thang

yeah I don't like how most azn guys dress... some azn girls too actually!! lol
Skip guys are WAYYYY better!
yeah i know wat u mean, do u ever wander down george st?
i rmb/ed when the white pants/black trenchcoat phase was in 4 chicks *shudder* even in the middle of summer!!

n sumtymes the guys wud decide 2 b matching w/ the chicks n wear their own trenchcoats over microfibre pants

actually i think that was just a viet thing, it was pretty scary
:eek:

phunky

yeah i know wat u mean, do u ever wander down george st?
i rmb/ed when the white pants/black trenchcoat phase was in 4 chicks *shudder* even in the middle of summer!!

n sumtymes the guys wud decide 2 b matching w/ the chicks n wear their own trenchcoats over microfibre pants

actually i think that was just a viet thing, it was pretty scary
:eek:
lol i can imagine!! There aren't that many azns in our school. I don't hang with them- i guess I'm just not into what they are into and since I can't speak the lang properly anyway! But yeah they dress pretty scary sometimes!!!!!!!!
OOh and don't forget the platform shoes!
and azm guys have scary hair! lol

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC

urm... urm not thats so untrue, im azn and i like azn guys and none other ~
and their clothes . ..so now we telling their nationality by our clothes? 0_O aiya .

dun mind me askign are your circle of friends msotly non-asians? i believe that this assumpation has alot to do with it .. <-- not beign racist or anything but for me it was true and some of my other friends

white pants/black trenchcoat phase was in
oh my god dat phrase waz weird i still ahev tosn fo those stuff.. ek grew outta them not in fashion no more

phunky

There are no azns in my group of friends. This is prob bad for me to say but I am a skip stuck in an azn body... i shouldn't be azn! I don't do anything azn! lol

Christine

beige member
HSC
There are no azns in my group of friends. This is prob bad for me to say but I am a skip stuck in an azn body... i shouldn't be azn! I don't do anything azn! lol
hey u should be proud that ur an individual - not that theres nothing wrong with conformity but someone who breaks away from the pack is usually admired more!!

phunky

nah I am not complaining- i get along with skips much beta then I do azns anyway. Mybe it was the way I was brought up... there was always a lack of azns everywhere I went... But hey its cool... most ppl who first meet me think i owuld be a halfie. i kinda prefer to be that way... lol
yeah and u know what is bad- azn guys and gals that bleach their hair orange... eek!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)