Internet filtering: You can't opt-out (1 Viewer)

Will you be voting labor?

• Yes, because i support the internet filter

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Yes, but it has nothing to do with the filter

Votes: 36 22.6%
  • No, because i'm against the filter

Votes: 61 38.4%
  • No, i was never intending to vote labor.

Votes: 53 33.3%

• Total voters

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I think that if people want their kids to be protected from the "dangers and horrors" of the internet, they should supervise their children themselves, instead of relying on a national filter system that won't stop the kids using the internet wrongly.
This isn't a national issue. If people have a problem, deal with with it internally.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Alright so the community forum with K.Rudd and assorted minister candies is tommorow. I've got my factsheets and so on. I'll probably be called a pedo and whatnot but I'll report any results here. Doubtful that anything will be revealed of course but I'd like to think that widespread community level opposition would be a good and beneficial thing.

People should look on the PM website for community cabinet meetings in their area.

I'd tape the discussion but I do believe you needed to fill out a special form if you were gonna be taping anything, and that I did not do. :(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
yes because that's what communism is all about

didn't get a chance to ask my question btw: question time was stacked with ALP members hidden secretly, surprisingly enough!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
They want to block a site that shows aborted foetuses?! What the FUCK?!

Communism much?
Actually in Soviet Russia, the average woman had around 15 abortions (or so one hears from Zionist propaganda)

So not communizm imo

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
What is Labour's motive in doing this? Does much of the Australian public want it?
I can't imagine that to be true... we, the freedom loving people of Australia.
Ok, now I see it.

greekgun

HSC
Labor are fuckwits for even thinking about this, and then following through with this idea. We should ship all of the labor party to china and see how they enjoy filtered internet for a while.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
What is Labour's motive in doing this? Does much of the Australian public want it?
I can't imagine that to be true... we, the freedom loving people of Australia.
Ok, now I see it.
most polls of the general public have been pretty favourable...

HSC
Krudd can suck ma big hairy ballz. Seriously y would u wanna filter the internet? focus the money on much more important shit like fixing our economy and researching efficient energy sources. Fuck labor.

badquinton304

HSC
Krudd can suck ma big hairy ballz. Seriously y would u wanna filter the internet? focus the money on much more important shit like fixing our economy and researching efficient energy sources. Fuck labor.
They have been almost silent about this since the economic crisis its no longer a very talked about policy as politik mentioned its dead. Why? Mabye because they are trying to fix the economy, you may not like the stimulus package but it is regardless an effort to fix the economy, so coming in and saying laor is spending time on internet filtering when they should be focusing on the economy is an illfounded claim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)