Info day 5th Jan (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Mambomeg said:
i agree! hahaha to you ppl who will be up at the crack of dawn!!!!!! .... oh wait.... i will be there serving the brekkie...... doh!

hmmm i'll be comming as well, btw what are we actually eating?

eggs?

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
hey roxy i may see you there. ill be going to the med sci, adv sci and med presentations.

wat do you look like?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
good question...i bet it'll be finger food, mini cakes and coffee
think they actaully serve decent food like hm... cn't remember, sheit, i think packed dough food... like crosants etc...

CrashOveride

HSC
xiao1985 said:
think they actaully serve decent food like hm... cn't remember, sheit, i think packed dough food... like crosants etc...
So is there any special info thats revelaed to us during the breakfast that others who come later dont know? or is it just a breakfast to entice us to go study at usyd........ ??

Also, do you have to bring that piece of paper (invitation card)...they wudnt bar u from the breakfast if u didnt bring it, would they now?

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
xiao1985 said:
whats a crosant and whats a sheit

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
CrashOveride said:
So is there any special info thats revelaed to us during the breakfast that others who come later dont know? or is it just a breakfast to entice us to go study at usyd........ ??

Also, do you have to bring that piece of paper (invitation card)...they wudnt bar u from the breakfast if u didnt bring it, would they now?
Yeah I kinda misplaced mine too...

What time was the breakfast btw?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
starts at 8 from what i remember...i misplaced mine too

CrashOveride

HSC
I didn't misplace mine. What kind of fool do you take me for?
I have it framed upon mein wall.

Starts at 7.30am :]

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
lukebennett said:
hey roxy i may see you there. ill be going to the med sci, adv sci and med presentations.

wat do you look like?
I'm going to all those lectures too......umm.....if I describe myself I'll probably sound like all the other 200 or so asian girls there.....well I always wear a white flower clip in my hair it's pretty obvious......I'm going with my mum....she's all excited about uni -_-''

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
I'm going to all those lectures too......umm.....if I describe myself I'll probably sound like all the other 200 or so asian girls there.....well I always wear a white flower clip in my hair it's pretty obvious......I'm going with my mum....she's all excited about uni -_-''
yeah well ill be going with a good friend who has very similar preferences. i have like brown hair, apparently dress like a metro, and am about 5ft 11in. thats the only way i can describe myself. but my friend has like curly strawberry blonde hair.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
Hi!! are u planning to do graduate medicine?

sarevok

HSC
I didn't get invited to the breakfast. Can I just show up anyway and get free food?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'll be at the breakfast if they'll let me in without an invite, I emailed them like a week ago regarding the matter, and the bastards stiill haven't emailed me back.:vcross:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i dont think there's anything good about this breakfast thingo beside a being a general meeting to cushion each other's egos :p

Someone said that they just serve u muffins and usher u into a lecture hall to tell you about scholarships :rolleyes:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Sarah168 said:
i dont think there's anything good about this breakfast thingo beside a being a general meeting to cushion each other's egos :p

Someone said that they just serve u muffins and usher u into a lecture hall to tell you about scholarships :rolleyes:
Hmm, seems I'll be frying myself up a couple of eggs in the morning first.

HSC
Do we need to RSVP them? I got my invite awhile back, but I threw out the actual letter....so i only have the invitation, which doesn't say anything about RSVPing....but I want my free croissants! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)