• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Info day 5th Jan (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
welshi said:
he did? i missed that. please tell me the story, or direct me to the relevant thread(s).
He got drunk on new year's eve and beat the living shit out of a 140something cm man. Not much more to tell really...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yes, I was there. Around the Pitt Street area. Twas a great fight indeed; mack made one uppercut which was priceless. Afterwards we went and drank ourselves silly while OJ was presumably in hospital.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Info day was fairly ok.......there were so many people in the medical science lecture!! and that university transition lecture was sooo funny......the lady was like 'you have to make friends as soon as possible or you'll be lonely' and she gave us a lecture on how to make friends: 'you must smile alot.....'.....hehehehe that was funny.....I didn't see any BOSers there..... maybe because I didn't know who they were....

Last edited:

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
lukebennett said:
i w3as at med sci. i was the one at the back who didnt shut up
really? i didn't see u....I was already in the lecture theatre when everyone else arrived because the lecture before medical science was physics and my friend wanted to see that one....she left and I stayed....I was right in the centre with my mum.....

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i was with my friends. how bullshit was it when that guy said the cutoff will drop to like 92? as if...........!!!!!!! way to get peoples hopes up while there were so many people at the lecture

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
lukebennett said:
i was with my friends. how bullshit was it when that guy said the cutoff will drop to like 92? as if...........!!!!!!! way to get peoples hopes up while there were so many people at the lecture
ha! yeh...the guys next to me was like YEH! when he said it might drop to 92 and CRAP! when he said it might reach 98 (unlikely though)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
yeah but adv sci is another story. i want that now. it is so much more flexible and you can still make it like med sci. im gonna do medicinal chemistry for my major

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
yeh....i guess med science is not very flexible but it depends on what u actually wanna do....I just wanna get into graduate dentistry (or medicine I'll see what happens) so a prefer a degree that is more integrated...whereas u might wanna do research or another course outside the degree so u'll prefer the adv science degree one....hope u make a good choice.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
oh no i want medicine too. but adv sci just leaves me more options for incase i dont get in

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
lukebennett said:
oh no i want medicine too. but adv sci just leaves me more options for incase i dont get in
ahh ok.....well that's good....u have a backup plan.....if i don't get into dentistry I'm screwed...i'll have to try again and again until i get in

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ wof: i didn't knwo wut u looked like =( why didn't u say hi??

@ mack: i am ur enemy then >=)

@ not that bright: u dun have to travel to redfern as some one mentioned... bus/centeral are both ok

@ some one who said abt 8pm and redfern: it's perfectly ok damnit... i went home 8pm every tues day nite last semester cuz i had a lecture then... if i can get a bus i'd catch a bus, other wise i walk to redfern... nothing big/random happenin...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
xiao1985 said:
@ wof: i didn't knwo wut u looked like =( why didn't u say hi??

@ mack: i am ur enemy then >=)

@ not that bright: u dun have to travel to redfern as some one mentioned... bus/centeral are both ok

@ some one who said abt 8pm and redfern: it's perfectly ok damnit... i went home 8pm every tues day nite last semester cuz i had a lecture then... if i can get a bus i'd catch a bus, other wise i walk to redfern... nothing big/random happenin...
I've had my photo as my av for at least half the time I've been on this site:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)