I Thought Sex Was Fun... (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Pookie: HAVE U EVEN HAD SEX BEFORE?! jeez I have sex all the time, sex sex sex, i'm the fuckn know-it-all of sex on BOS.

To answer your question yes i have had sex, and yes you're still wrong... try reading what i wrote.

G

go_elizabeth

i reckon..
some people here....
we need to remember to make love, not bacon (to quote the wise)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Pookie: HAVE U EVEN HAD SEX BEFORE?! jeez I have sex all the time, sex sex sex, i'm the fuckn know-it-all of sex on BOS.

To answer your question yes i have had sex, and yes you're still wrong... try reading what i wrote.
nah seriously dude i read it. i stil believe i am right. mostly because i am an only child.

danie

a fool
HSC
spiny norman said:
Sadly I'm a heterosexual male and thus feel inclined to turn down your offer, but where were you at this time? Were you in a situation where you were unable to retrieve some form of lubrication?

Anyway, as my sister once told me in a very drunken state, should I ever be in this situation, "just break her in half".
you are a heterosexual male and yet have an avatar of prince in a black g-string.

hmmm... interesting.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
nick1048 said:
is this just to try and publicise that u have a large "e-dick"???
He doesn't have to be big in order for it to hurt the girl. If it's her first time it's usually going to hurt at least slightly. My first time was with someone who wasn't particularly huge but it still hurt like hell...and the whole, have to be heaps excited thing.
Hah although it still hurts now, maybe because NOW I'm with someone who's huge, but Ms 12 was right, the pain only lasts a second and the faster they go the better...:D

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Mr. Osama said:
this is very very bad..........underage sex is making me sick..............or it just might be the though of glycerine having sex with another man:( noooooooo
um, glycerine is a chick?!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
hey if taxman's still keeping an eye on this thread...in the words of ryan atwood, just do it again. i only know one person who really enjoyed his first time. for me, and for most people i imagine, it was just a case of getting it over with. big kudos for going down on her first, by the way.

everyone should know that sex and related activites aren't always fantastic. sorry to get all deep on youse, but it's like most things in life - it's almost never what you expect.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
oh, and i hope you called or texted your friend within the next two days. there's no worse feeling than hooking up with a mate and then having them ignore you, and it's good manners anyway no matter who you've shagged.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ujuphleg said:
um, glycerine is a chick?!
i'm thinking you completely missed the point. 'having sex with another man' meant he is sleeping with her and she is cheating on him. hence the 'nooooooooooo'

django_

HSC
taxman said:
Thanks to the almighty New Year's Eve thang, I kinda sorta had my first time...only I found how fucking awful sex can really be.........Doom to sex! Doom to it all night long, down by the fire...with boobs....and...and....hey...anybody around here want sex?
wat do u mean u THOUGHT sex was fun? it is fun but by the sounds of it, ur frist experience wasnt meant to be with her. it was a sign that u should try again next time with someone else who u love and truly care about. :)

django_

HSC
hehe yeh if i could have my first time all over again id love to cuz it was so nice hee hee :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)