I Thought Sex Was Fun... (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i think she sleeps with her BOYFRIEND. and having sex every day and having mulitple orgams during a sex session with her BOYFRIEND doesnt make her a slut.
if she was sleeping with a different man every night, and having mulitple orgasms with a different man every night...then you can call her a slut. until then.........she doesnt deserve to be called anything, she has a good healthy sex life which she enjoys, big deal!

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
the only way u couldnt "fit" is if she was a virgin and u hadnt broken her in, cos of course shes gonna hurt the first time. and the other possibility is u were pushing into something taht wasnt a hole?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
PookieMonster said:
the only way u couldnt "fit" is if she was a virgin and u hadnt broken her in, cos of course shes gonna hurt the first time. and the other possibility is u were pushing into something taht wasnt a hole?
haha pushing into something that wasn't a hole?

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Minai said:
haha pushing into something that wasn't a hole?
u know, like.... you are a power ranger. u have all the answers. it wasnt meant to make sense dumbarse. can i have moderator staus now.?

spiny norman

HSC
PookieMonster said:
u know, like.... you are a power ranger. u have all the answers. it wasnt meant to make sense dumbarse. can i have moderator staus now.?
So how were we meant to differentiate this from any of your other posts?

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
u dont have to be a virgin to not have a penis fit into you. my bf is larger than others and most of the time we need to be extremely lubricated to get anywhere.

and sex is only fun when its with AJ.

GSTARRAW

Lol @ this post, a nice discussion erupts into a war every few posts. It's quite amusing!

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
yeh it is. i try and give advice where i can but usually im bombarded with comments saying im a slut etc. im not a slut. ive hada bf for over a year, and recently broke up with him. i havent been with anyone else but him for almost 18 months. but anyway. good luck with ur girly.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
taxman said:
Agreed. Yeah Stacie, it was an open invitation. Bring any friends and family you think might be interested...anyone else coming? (No pun intended.)
oh excellent. but i think it should just be the three of us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)