I Thought Sex Was Fun... (1 Viewer)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
..:MizJay:.. said:
yeh it is. i try and give advice where i can but usually im bombarded with comments saying im a slut etc. im not a slut. ive hada bf for over a year, and recently broke up with him. i havent been with anyone else but him for almost 18 months. but anyway. good luck with ur girly.
Dun mind them... I dun reckon they know what a slut is...

DopeyB

HSC
how bout abit of Mrs Camden, she needs some love too ya know. bit of a foursome, never done it but am willing to experiment.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Dude, your ego should have been shattered.

Consider, "I've had sex ALOT, but you just seem to be too big".

Translation:

"You've got me off, and now I'm a bit tired, can't get myself wet, and booyakasha I'm going to sleep."

Here's what could have happened:

1. She wasn't wet enough
2. The condom she had wasn't lubricated (stupid stupid, it slides in much easier when it's lubricated. Try ansell [And no, ffs, I'm not implying I've had sex. I'm just stating cold hard facts.])
3. She HASN'T had sex before.
4. You're lying your ass off.

Jesus.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
2. The condom she had wasn't lubricated (stupid stupid, it slides in much easier when it's lubricated. Try ansell [And no, ffs, I'm not implying I've had sex. I'm just stating cold hard facts.])
You really didn't need to go and embarass urself by stating 'I'm not implying i've had sex'.

edit: Pookie, if u thought about it you would realise you can't be "Extremely lubricated" when it comes to sex, you're either lubricated or you're not lubricated. It's not like you can go and grab some industrial grade grease and smother that all over ur cock.

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
wouldnt lik that much lube lead to

excessively lubricated :|
lik gliding on a monorail.. ..

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
Excessive lubrication can lead to fanny farting. So can loose girls.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
You really didn't need to go and embarass urself by stating 'I'm not implying i've had sex'.

edit: Pookie, if u thought about it you would realise you can't be "Extremely lubricated" when it comes to sex, you're either lubricated or you're not lubricated. It's not like you can go and grab some industrial grade grease and smother that all over ur cock.
Keypad's just perpetuating the mystery as to his virginity or lack thereof from the sex thread ages ago, despite the fact that nobody cares.

G

go_elizabeth

3some/4some

hey i have had mch the same problemo, except i was the chick... and i was embarrassed, more then the guy i think.. so dont worry, she prob wants to kick herself.
*shudders from memories*
anyhow, we have all moved on now (as in everyone knew about it, friends etc, but thankfully not parents)
ahh, so, now i am ok, and Taxman, and other ppls, i think we need a big BOS ORGY!! haha, i hope i dont get in trouble for saying that.. but, i am so up for some girl on girl

tata

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:

im sorry have u even had sex?
thats right. u can be well lubed or minimally lubed. and for me and dave, there is never enough oil or lube. thankyou for ur time.

G

go_elizabeth

see thats not right when u put someones name in it..
less he knows , and ur getting off on it

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
withoutaface said:
Keypad's just perpetuating the mystery as to his virginity or lack thereof from the sex thread ages ago, despite the fact that nobody cares.
You know well that wasn't the point, it was of no ones right to know.

Mr. Osama

this is very very bad..........underage sex is making me sick..............or it just might be the though of glycerine having sex with another man:( noooooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)