i play CS alot, suck alot, how do I get better? (1 Viewer)

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Wolfowitz said:
Only get what you need.
There's no use buying a $200 headset if you don't even know how to listen to footsteps properly.
I got a good one for $50 ( logitech ), but I broke it ( tripped over the cord and ripped it out ). At the momment, im using a 10 year old $10 style headset and its just as good, but its not comfortable at all.

Naturally my hearing is fantastic, but even with these old and cheap ones I can hear so much. So yeah, I agree dont get a $200 headset, get a ( well okay some $10 are SHIT ) cheap one that works :p

btw, my headset makes me look like a dork! it is so ancient it reminds me of brick phones!

Last edited:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
LexxY said:
I got a good one for $50 ( logitech ), but I broke it ( tripped over the cord and ripped it out ). At the momment, im using a 10 year old $10 style headset and its just as good, but its not comfortable at all.

Naturally my hearing is fantastic, but even with these old and cheap ones I can hear so much. So yeah, I agree dont get a $200 headset, get a ( well okay some $10 are SHIT ) cheap one that works :p

btw, my headset makes me look like a dork! it is so ancient it reminds me of brick phones!
yea i agree the peripherals you play CS with as well as high fps and nice res, and also "attention to detail" skill has proven to provide sucess to becoming a pro CSer :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)