i play CS alot, suck alot, how do I get better? (2 Viewers)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Same.
Name your server...or is there room enough on the BoS server that we could somehow run it privately?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i'm going to play now
i only play funmaps.
[die.] Clock Work Orange
thats my name

hipPo3

HSC
Komaticom said:
In addition to that, many players would be used to aiming for headshots from standing targets. If you crouch suddenly before you open fire, your opponent would need to aim down several centimetres at max, and with the high mouse speeds some players use, it's a tad annoying.
true.

But .. since the thread starter wants to aim better, crouching always helps (just not in the middle of a shoot-off :p).

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
zoom_sensitivity whatever the command it is. Make it slightly higher than your normal sens so u can flick. That's for awp, scout, dak dak etc. Sniper rifles.

Play a lot of Deathmatch games cos it will get your reaction time up.

202.126.99.230:27018 <-- that's kind of like deathmatch, and I love it. Play normal rounds but u respawn like in Day of Defeat. oh this is 1.6 btw.

other tips? keep ure crosshair on the model neck ( rather than head ) height all the time and when u turn corners... like put ure crosshair into the corner so u come out looking at the space rather that the wall right ahead of you. Look 'through' the wall. Run with ure pistol if ure awping so u have a crosshair and quick switch to primary.

Strafe ( a & d keys ) a lot. this will give u better accuracy. if u need to stop suddenly and aim, hit the strafe key of the opposite direction. I heard this doesnt work in source tho. I dunno I dont play it much. I dont mean like just left and right but kinda .. its hard to desribe... when u moving into a space move on a diagonal so u can stop quickly if u need to. hope that made sense.

Pardon me if u know all this, but I hope it helps. Give yourself about 6 months to get good at the game...

Crouching is only going to help if u spray really. If u want a quick shot at long range, dont bother I rkn. But then again if u have to crouch go for it. Which reminds me.. when u start to spray bring ure crosshair/aim downwards to about the shins of the model. Recoil is gonna make ure spray go everyfuckingwhichway if u keep aiming for the neck.

oh one last thing, play with rates 9999/41/41 or 51/51 ... nice and simple. don't play with lan rates cos if ure used to playing with 25000/101/101 and u go into a rate capped server, you will play like shit.

k im done.

.. dont hurt me :p

Last edited:

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
lol nah. I only slutted for them a few sgls. its been like a year or so since I played with them last. they seem to have gone inactive atm.

M.I.A-187

HSC
All i have to say is get the sensitivity you like and then

Put that cross hair on someone's head and fire.

Other tips

-always stick with a home boy cause yeah its a team game

-when you know death is just around the corner, don't go all gun blazing into it find another way or throw a flash bang

- watch the radar, cause when a homeboy got capped they disappeared from it and then you can pin point where the location of the enemy is

- if you are going to spray i suggest you drag the mouse down when your doing it. If your not a moving type person simply couch down quickly and spray.

- Buy a vest and helmet, it make a difference between life and death plus those insulting moment when someone got lucky and head shot you with a cheap ass pistol while your holding an assualt rifle.

-if your sure enemy is in a location, don't be afraid to throw a bang or a nade right there. It force snipers (with various other weapon holders) to relocate or do damage to them.

- Focus on the objective, when they ask you to defend the bombsite DEFEND THE BOMBSITE LET THE ENEMY COME TO YOU. Most CT loses result in CT getting too confident and rushing the Terrorist Spawn then get capped by Aks and campers with d eagle.

- If your using ak and deagle take the small cross hair course these thing's bullets do really high damage, one well place burst in a well aimed location would resulted in a dead man.

-Alway use the cover, course you would want some of the bullet end up on the crates or the piece of cement block instead of all of them hitting you square in the chest.

-When i am using m4, in long range fire 2 shots burst cause a well aim one could decapitate an enemy (while ak require on a more bullet burst which is harder to control sometimes). When up close just spray.

- When your cross hair is on the enemy make sure you mind goes "YOUR GOING TO DIE, DIE" cause the extra will power helped and if you don't focus your stream of fire on them thinking nah it don't matter the enemy will flick and turn the table easily.

i am just too bored.

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
VanCarBus said:
LOL, im 20 playn this game heaps and gettn owned by 10 year olds. any tips on how to own in this game? i cant sniper ppl, cant aim//..

im sure u 1337 freaks out there know how to play CS properly = )
This is from the same person who failed their P test 6 times, with an automatic car?
perhaps you are beyond help ...

i suggest watching hltv live "clan wars", know the maps, and just keep playing, wcg replays may also help ...

P

pLuvia

VanCarBus said:
LOL, im 20 playn this game heaps and gettn owned by 10 year olds. any tips on how to own in this game? i cant sniper ppl, cant aim//..

Play against bots :p

Darkening

HSC
VanCarBus said:

Lol!! heres wha i do

get headset and put volume full blast so u can hear every lil detial eg. foot steps, nades bouncin and even people reloadin from distance!!!.... afta that theres two wais of playin agressive and defensive :p either rush and kill or rush wait and kill ... all works... jus gotta have a better reaction time then them or better stratigy :p:santa:

M.I.A-187

HSC
Head set will screw up your ear if the volume is loud. THat just my opinion.

If you want to get easy kill, let your team mate goes up there throw grenade and shot at enemies in a fire fight if any enemies came through from the fire fight they probably be in really low health by then dispatch them with a spray.

I like source =/ cause the ak don't dominate all the time.

Last edited:

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
M.I.A-187 said:
Head set will screw up your ear if the volume is loud. THat just my opinion.

If you want to get easy kill, let your team mate goes up there throw grenade and shot at enemies in a fire fight if any enemies came through from the fire fight they probably be in really low health by then dispatch them with a spray.

I like source =/ cause the ak don't dominate all the time.
just get a good headset. it doesnt have to be loud. if its good it will pick up even the smallest footstep. mine is really sensitive.. no sound packs lol.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
LexxY said:
just get a good headset. it doesnt have to be loud. if its good it will pick up even the smallest footstep. mine is really sensitive.. no sound packs lol.
Only get what you need.
There's no use buying a $200 headset if you don't even know how to listen to footsteps properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)