I hate my chem teacher (1 Viewer)

AimingHigh93

HSC
my chem teacher is such an annoying fag every lesson he keeps talking bout how he wants us to succeed in the hsc get high band 5's and band 6's and everytime i say something he goes off at me and we hardly do anywork. on top of that i got sent out of class today , so i walked off , and when 2 deputy principals walked pass they asked wat you are doing and i said jigging and they continued walking so yea that was kinda a free period for me. ..... ...... so anyone hate any of their teacher or Like . My ENGLISH TEACHER IS A LEGEND . . ." hi sir oh just one thing :shoot: pop!! F#$% you dumb F#$%"

Last edited:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
well my physics teacher keeps reminding us if we copy the work off the board it's a guaranteed band 2..and it makes us feel bad..but that's the way we have been accustomed to learning for like 4 years..:(:(

HSC
i hate my maths teacher.

he was from victoria.

.: i hate all victorians and have no sympathy for the bushfire victims.

AimingHigh93

HSC
yea thats like english for the last four years my teacher would just sit on his laptop talking some bullshit and 10 minutes in the lesson we have a class argument about religion "he is atheist" so in 4 years all we've done in english is argue

TBK11

HSC
u gotta jus deal with it, i got a racist ass biology teacher he's a poor poor deluded person,
very racist to me and no1 else i talk to ask a question i get moved while the rest of the class is blabbering on nothin happenz to them, and on top of that we just copy page for page out of the textbook?

what am i doin about this? well simple ill just self learn it myself since i love biology i know ill perform well in it u dont need a teacher u can succeed on ya own :D

shanilyn

HSC
i hate my maths teacher.

he was from victoria.

.: i hate all victorians and have no sympathy for the bushfire victims.
thats just rude if you hate all victorians...i know they are all wanks but how would you feel if someone burnt everything you own???

shanilyn

HSC
all my teachers are pretty good...my english teacher is hilarious and the most insulting one of them. he cant just tell a kid to shut up he has to threaten them with a bitch slap! and in legal studies we have tea & coffee day once a fortnight (WITH TIM TAMS).. and my maths teacher parties with her students. just give her a call and shes there!!!

Brontecat

HSC
u gotta jus deal with it, i got a racist ass biology teacher he's a poor poor deluded person,
very racist to me and no1 else i talk to ask a question i get moved while the rest of the class is blabbering on nothin happenz to them, and on top of that we just copy page for page out of the textbook?

what am i doin about this? well simple ill just self learn it myself since i love biology i know ill perform well in it u dont need a teacher u can succeed on ya own :D
my bio teacher is the same in terms of crap, but its more in the sense of her lack of knowledge, like u ask her a question and she hands u the text book or tells us to google it. :vcross:
as a result i am now putting the effort in at home, using google and finding websites where ppl know what they're talking about

TBK11

HSC
my bio teacher is the same in terms of crap, but its more in the sense of her lack of knowledge, like u ask her a question and she hands u the text book or tells us to google it. :vcross:
as a result i am now putting the effort in at home, using google and finding websites where ppl know what they're talking about
lol thats funny yeh what can u do nothing much a teacher plays a small role in your HSC only for guidance but u can succeed on your own

studentcheese

HSC
Some of my teachers say stuff like that, but I see it as encouragement.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
our chem teacher thinks that we're all stupid like him, he made us spend 2 weeks in class on a single dotpoint, something about galvanic cells, we tell him that we get it but he's like 'no way, even i dont get it, this is a confusing dotpoint and we should spend more time on it...'

kara42

HSC
I'm pretty lucky with my teachers, they're all good and they're all nice.
Barring one of my maths teachers.
She's a nice lady and all... she's just a shit teacher.
Gen. Maths isn't exactly difficult to teach yourself so we're good.

darkchild69

Nanotechnologist
HSC
lol thats funny yeh what can u do nothing much a teacher plays a small role in your HSC only for guidance but u can succeed on your own
Research has shown that teachers have the 2nd highest impact on a students learning, first obviously being the student themselves.

If you are learning new concepts, it's a lot harder to make sense of it yourself, then having a teacher who knows what they are talking about and how to explain it, teach you directly.
I taught myself 4u maths over the summer hols, but I am sure that there are students who have a much clearer understanding than I do as they had it explicitly taught to them. Im sure i could have done it in half of the time if i had a good teacher teaching me too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)