• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I got a job. (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I feel happy for this guy for getting a nice job, I dunno why he has to mention that he beat people from other uni's tho like it's something amazing. I just fear this might start a trend where Usyd graduates come on the forums saying how many uws students they beat.... it's just stupid.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
i love these natsar vs uws haters debates, they own. she should be the next vice chancellor of uws.

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
As ive said previously I dont care?
Why do you 'debate' them, why do you have uws displayed in your sig and why do you chuck a hissy fit whenever someone trolls and says that UWS is not the greatest university that one can choose to go to?

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Its been established that UWS is not the greatest uni to go to, and I dont debate that. Its the silly immature comments I debate
Comments like 'usyd is a better university than uws'?

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Ive never said USYD is not a better uni than UWS.
To clarify because you didn't understand what I said. I didnt suggest that you ever suggested that.

Would you debate someone who said 'usyd is a better university than uws'?

Spirits

HSC
N/A
Jesus! said:
Would you debate someone who said 'usyd is a better university than uws'?
All my friends who go to USyd have some 5c piece of paper as their student card. The only one I know who has a half decent one, is a guy who lost his card, so the admin staff gave him a proper one.

We were joking that if a bouncer or anyone for that matter was dodgy enough to accept the usyd ID card, they'd probably just let you in without ID.

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
Spirits said:
All my friends who go to USyd have some 5c piece of paper as their student card. The only one I know who has a half decent one, is a guy who lost his card, so the admin staff gave him a proper one.

We were joking that if a bouncer or anyone for that matter was dodgy enough to accept the usyd ID card, they'd probably just let you in without ID.
I hope you are not suggesting that student cards in someway indicate how 'good' the university is? Other more important considerations? :p

Spirits

HSC
N/A
Jesus! said:
I hope you are not suggesting that student cards in someway indicate how 'good' the university is? Other more important considerations? :p
I showed this thread to some of my friends at USyd and they agreed that going to USyd won't give u an advantage.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
natstar said:
I'd like to see you try and win a debate with me. I find it hard to belive you could, since you have to resort to sarcasm and stupid comments to try and make a point.
I think you should realise that people bag uws not because they hate uws but because they enjoy getting hyper defensive rises out of uws people such as yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)