i dont like motors and generators (1 Viewer)

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Weve just started M&G, I get it so I should be all right in it.... and I have just started to build my motor! Only coiled it so far, but yeah.

Space on the other hand is bullshit, someone should have shot Albert Einstein!

song

HSC
yeah....i agree.....shakespeare should have been shot as well...

Helstar87

HSC
I agree, Motors to Generators is soooo boring!!! I thought I was the only one who hated it!!! I loved Space sooo much!!! Now I'm thinking why the hell did I even pick it cause apparently lots of this stuff is in from Ideas to Implementation, which is supposed to be the hardest unit : ( I just find it all so boring and hard to visualise as it's 3 dimentional! Oh well, we finish this topic next week and move on to Ideas to Implementation... joy!

tennille

HSC
I enjoyed astrophysics. M&G was crap. Space was ok. From Ideas to Implementations was ok.

FinalFantasy

HSC
all da topics in HSC physics is cool... what really sucks is ENGLISH

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
only just started m&g. it's not fair! it's such a guy topic ! [or so i've heard anyway]

ps. i hate eng too.

tennille

HSC
table for 1 said:
only just started m&g. it's not fair! it's such a guy topic ! [or so i've heard anyway]

ps. i hate eng too.
I'm assuming you're a girl (not sure coz it doesn't have your gender :p ). Ideas and Implementations has heaps of stuff based on computers and microchips *shudders* (really guy stuff). The other stuff in that topic is kind of interesting, though.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
yeah, i'm a girl.

so which option did you do? did you like it? good/bad points? our teacher hasn't decided which one to do yet

tennille

HSC
Astrophysics. I loved it. The maths in there wasn't too hard. You learn about the evolution of a star, a bit on black holes, etc. Our teacher taught 2 options- the other was meidcal phsyics. I wouldn't know that one much, though.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
but would astrophysics be a bit hard because it doesn't really relate to the other topics? so you have to remember more stuff? but yeah, it sounds kinda interesting

^___^
HSC
nope

in fact, astro i found, was the easiest AND the most interesting

(doing something really similiar in uni this semester :D )

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
m&g isn't a guy topic... it's just a physics topic. I'd think SPACE would be even more of a guy topic.

maybe you need to change your the way you think about physics, start to try and enjoy physics.

tennille

HSC
Some stuff in physics are more "guyish". But I enjoyed physics on the whole. I want to major in it. :D

... said:
nope

in fact, astro i found, was the easiest AND the most interesting

(doing something really similiar in uni this semester :D )
I'm doing astronomy in semester 2. :D

tennille

HSC
table for 1 said:
but would astrophysics be a bit hard because it doesn't really relate to the other topics? so you have to remember more stuff? but yeah, it sounds kinda interesting
It isn't that difficult. Most of the other options don't relate to the core topics anyway (like geophysics, medical physics). It is really interesting. Do what you're interested in because you're more likely to do well in that.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
It isn't that difficult. Most of the other options don't relate to the core topics anyway (like geophysics, medical physics). It is really interesting. Do what you're interested in because you're more likely to do well in that.
meh... not like i get to choose the option anyway

tennille

HSC
table for 1 said:
meh... not like i get to choose the option anyway
We got to choose ours. We had a class vote. There was a tie, so my teacher taught medical physics and astrophysics.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
We got to choose ours. We had a class vote. There was a tie, so my teacher taught medical physics and astrophysics.
really? cool !

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
yeah, but i suppose they would know better, since theu've been teaching for yrs. but really, shipwrecks and salvage sounds so boring. but my cousin said it was alright. i just hope i do well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)