i dont like motors and generators (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I can't stand this topic we have basically done the same thing in Engineering Studies *goes insane* well a bit more brief but went more indepth with the AC motors.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by steph@nie
Did you go to the one at Sydney? Is it any good, cause my class is going sometime in July or something. I agree.. Relativity is a bitch
nah... relativity is much easier than practical stuff... once u grasp it, theory can be very clear in ur mind, whereas u have to remember how to do a prac...

juggernaut

HSC
the uni thing was heaps valuable.. for me anyways, cos i wasnt really paying attention in class etc.

were going back in june aswell for another set

skittlebrau

Argh... I absolutely HATE motors and generators. I actually found Space pretty fascinating, but the entire of M+G has managed to fly over my head and I don't understand any of it and...

*hyperventilates*

... yeah, I really fucked up my assessment for this.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
hyPperPvenPtiPlate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hpr-vntl-t)
v. hyPperPvenPtiPlatPed, hyPperPvenPtiPlatPing, hyPperPvenPtiPlates
v. intr.
To breathe abnormally fast or deeply so as to effect hyperventilation.
To breathe in this manner as from excitement or anxiety.

v. tr.
To subject to hyperventilation.

Source : http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hyperventilate

:p

bahh m&g is so boring... space is so much more fascinating and i like the relativity stuff it makes u think heaps >.<

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yea, ryan... agree man... ^^

btw, is that panda from hamtaro?? ^^ i like the show but not dat particular hamster... =)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I can't stand hamtaro's theme song. *Goes crazy and starts chopping the left foot of anybody who walks past

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
lol i think so...
i jes found this pic on some s.h.e forum site n found it veri cute lolz... :D

[cpt ans]

hey guys

id just like to add that if faraday was alive id shove bloody lenz up his ass! i mean serzly, all this would help me how in life? sure, im bettin every penny that a man off the street will ask me to quantitively "and" qualitatively expolain the motor effect and its implications on society!!!!

i mean jesus!!!! ive got my half yearlies next week, and phys is on thurs, but i dont get it...AT ALL...so im going over it...i kinda get it (note: kinda!)

im gonna fail! i just thought you'd like to know...thats all

and that BCS theory...i swear i hate you Edison and everyone else who was so abnormally entranced by the whole concept...i mean who cares if George Westinghouse was trying to outdo Edison! Sucked in, cos he did!

sorry, im rambling too much...

i may have not emphasised my hatred for physics!!!!

and chem 2!!! *screams and pulls out hair*

ah well, thats HSC

-vatch

Physics? no, i'd say its phys-eeeeek!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
is anyone else going to the physics thing at Syd Uni sometime in June?

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
HERE HERE BUDDY...IM WITH YA.....MOTORS AND GENERATORS SUKS BADLY.....AS A RESULT IVE ALSO BEGUN HATING PHYSICS...ITS BORING AND I ALSO BELIEVE ITS POINTLESS

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Purenewbie, why do you hate Astrophysics?
My teacher wrote the Astro chapter in Jacaranda, so he should be able to teach it well, was it the teacher or the content?

I think the problem with Motors and Generators is that it is old, no real breakthroughs are coming up - From ideas 2 implementation on the other hand:D abounds with maglev trains and other fascinating stuff. I am looking forward to it as it seems more relevant and interesting - Motors and Generators would interest anyone thats into motors, thats just not me:p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, Zarathustra he's not in ur school prolly.. and prolly his teacher sucked... =(

=p blehz

Moonlite

HSC
Motors and Geerators is so far my worst topic.... i'm either falling asleep in class or getting so confused that my head feels like exploding. I dunno.... maybe its cuz i'm a girl but i just dont get motors. On the other hand, i'm amazed at how complicated fans are... they aren't just machines that spin around after all lol

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
lol.. we're still in outer space... we havnt even completed the first module.. but hopefully it'll be completed by next week...

space was awesome... especially projectiles.... i'll post up my thoughts once we actually start the module....

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
oh yeh and by the way... this forum is pritty old... but yeh.... there's no harm in bringing it back to life...............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)