i dont like motors and generators (2 Viewers)

tennille

HSC
table for 1 said:
yeah, but i suppose they would know better, since theu've been teaching for yrs. but really, shipwrecks and salvage sounds so boring. but my cousin said it was alright. i just hope i do well
Yeah. Shipwrecks isn't that bad. Some of the stuff is quite interesting.

If you work hard and are determined, you will definitely go well. :)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
so what tips do you have for someone who'll be studying shipwrecks? eg. what do you think i should focus on more because it's harder?

Macabre_Man

HSC
We got snapped. I love my quantum theory and the teacher decided that because last year all the kids complained it was too hard we couldn't do 'from quanta to quarks' so we have to do medical physics.

Boo_

HSC
im doing medical physics later cause that the only option my teacher knows how to teach well, i think it has something to do with her working in a hospital before

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
i love motors and generators, its really interesting. much much better than space. bleeeeh. boring. no application to my world, so not interested.
i think we will do quanta, at least thats the one im piping for, DEFINETELY dont want to do astrophysics. i heard from someone that "age of silicon" is also an option, but not very popular for some reason, and my teacher isnt very confident in teaching it. unfortunate.

SoVeReIgN

HSC
N/A
Im liking Motors and Generators alot more than i liked Space, and dont even get me started on Shipwreaks and Salvage / Galvanic cells :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)