HSC students to get results by SMS (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by MaryJane
nup the receiver of the msg doesnt get charged coz i sms my boyfriend from it all the time coz neither of us have credit so unless his acount is in the minus...
they would have to tell u that someone would b charged and it doesnt say nething about that so im assuming its free :)
lol, yeah, just use common sense and u can c y it has to b free. :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I'm still waiting for my SMS. I don't think the BOS is sending it.

I even got the message saying that my results would be sent via SMS.

Oh well...

vanity

HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
I've sent them an e-mail demanding my $1.10 check in the mail OR an SMS. Neither has arrived yet.
aww good luck getting it back!!
i stayed up all night to get my sms and fell asleep at 5:45am !! then i woke up at 6:45am cos my mum opened my bedroom door n was like what did you getttttttt heheheh

= Jennifer =

HSC
i wouldnt y should he give up?.....the board always makes do stuff like sit the HSC, do all these assesments,etc

all keypadSDM wants is an explanation to y he didnt receive his msg...and his $1.10 back i think that is not too much to ask

hahahaha...but in the end all this running around and stuff has probably cost u more than that $1.10

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
hahahaha...but in the end all this running around and stuff has probably cost u more than that $1.10
Actually, the e-mail i sent cost me about 2 minutes of my precuious internet time. No monetary cost at all.

Nonetheless, I'm still waiting. Grrrr

= Jennifer =

HSC
*thought* maybe because we are now in the holiday period nobody is at the board of studies office checking the emails and so i think you probably wont get a response till maybe the end of January

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)