HSC students to get results by SMS (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
mayb its like the nike keep the ball alive challenge, but in this case they want u to keep ur marks alive;)

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i would if it were a bit cheaper, but $1.10...come on, RIP OFF!
lol
nah i'm too afraid to get my mark.. i'm waiting for it in the mail!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
It's been like two weeks now.
I think I might try again.

I know I sent it to the right number because I triple-checked it... maybe they didn't get it or something. *shrugs*

mememe

yeah just try again - worse thing that can happen is they send u ur results twice! It took maybe a week or so for me to get a message back from them.

kazerati

um, just a side note, about a topic that finished several pages ago.. sms messages sent from icq actually DO cost the recipient - least they cost me, n e ways!! but hey, maybe its just a stingy Optus thing.. but really, if u dont believe me, chek ur credit, send urself a msg from icq, n chek ur credit again. 25c... but 25c worthwile if u rote a cool message that u can forward to people..

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by kazerati
um, just a side note, about a topic that finished several pages ago.. sms messages sent from icq actually DO cost the recipient - least they cost me, n e ways!! but hey, maybe its just a stingy Optus thing.. but really, if u dont believe me, chek ur credit, send urself a msg from icq, n chek ur credit again. 25c... but 25c worthwile if u rote a cool message that u can forward to people..
can someone else confirm this? i mean, wouldn't that b unfair for the guy who gets spammed by his friends. :D ;)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
nup the receiver of the msg doesnt get charged coz i sms my boyfriend from it all the time coz neither of us have credit so unless his acount is in the minus...
they would have to tell u that someone would b charged and it doesnt say nething about that so im assuming its free :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)