HSC Results Countdown (1 Viewer)

dragerx

HSC
Still cut I had software/economics and maths/sor on the same day, hopefully I can still get over 91. Does BoS take into consideration if students have exams on the same day?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Still cut I had software/economics and maths/sor on the same day, hopefully I can still get over 91. Does BoS take into consideration if students have exams on the same day?
Nope, I think a lot of people had two in one day at some point (I had three in two days). It's just bad luck, it won't destroy your chances of a good mark though.

screwuhsc

HSC
Nope, I think a lot of people had two in one day at some point (I had three in two days). It's just bad luck, it won't destroy your chances of a good mark though.
but seriously thats so unfair if u think about it well we had 1 year to study 1 day really wouldnt make a difference

russ3l

HSC
so full of anticipation I may just crawl under a rock and pretend like I exist in a vacuum of worries

JaySea2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm really scared and expecting to be massively disappointed. How does one mentally prepare oneself for a huge disappointment?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I can't really post exact highs and lows because I have no idea what to expect. I know I won't get higher than 99, but I have no idea how low my mark might be

SuchSmallHands

HSC
HSC results actually release roughly 5:30am in the morning, well thats when I got them last yr :O
Yeah the official time is 6am but they usually release early. Like how our timetable came a whole day early this year

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm really scared and expecting to be massively disappointed. How does one mentally prepare oneself for a huge disappointment?
What most people do to cushion the impact of disappointment is to expect lower marks.

Theoretically, if you expect higher marks, you're more prone to disappointment.

In the end, just have realistic expectations.

I can't really post exact highs and lows because I have no idea what to expect. I know I won't get higher than 99, but I have no idea how low my mark might be
Funnily enough, I definitely thought the same this time last year.

HSC results actually release roughly 5:30am in the morning, well thats when I got them last yr :O
I got my text message at 6:18 am last year.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Advice - just put your phone next to you.

You'll wake up after you receive the text message (well, I did at least) with your marks.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Lol, getting my results a bit later in the day thanks to timezones but I bet 90% of Hsc students won't sleep tmmr.

Agreed
Tomorrow??? Wait when do results come out? What date???????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)